• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aquothis Rebellion (still accepting!)

"I think princess, that you and your brother, along with the Southerner Lord, should probably cause some friction here in the South. This way, the king will be too focussed on that and won't be paying much attention to us. Also, what if we break some criminal out of jail, a criminal who is going to be facing execution, and we can get them to try and assassinate the king. Obviously he will fail, but this will be the right way to distract the king because he will be too busy trying to uncover who it is that hired the man in the first place. This is another way for us to do what we can without the king breathing down our necks." Cathmor had spent many years planning with different people on how to over throw the king, but this was probably the best chance.

@Tearlach the Fade

She paused for a bit a thought it over. "That's a pretty good idea actually..I'll let seto know and see what he thinks."

@shyland "Thank you its definetly a thought! We may have to hide in multiple places"

"Reckless? Like this meeting? No don't worry I can promise it is nothing like that. Haha Don't you have any faith in me? Honestly and here I thought you can I were best friends." He joked as he listen to the others plan. "Hmm You are officially no longer an idiot in my book. I rather like that idea." He said with a smirk. @Tearlach the Fade

((I keep getting lost since I'm on my phone ;7; its going so fast))

"I'm simply looking out for your wellbeing" she laughed "is that a bad thing? Its what friends do right?" She continued, slightly confused about what business he would have in the palace.

"Huh? Uhh, hmm, it's fine, why not," he mumbled at the princess' invitation for input, a gloved hand coming up to tap at his chin again. He might have wanted the King out of power, but he didn't particularly want to help out with the rebellion. His suspicions about the princess had only doubled, and his confidence in this ragtag group of apparently thieves and crooks and sirens was nil.

At the input of the boy, however, he jumped. "Huh!? Friction? How so?" Reda sputtered, his hand jumping up to his mouth. "I-If it's just spreading some malicious gossip or the sort, that'll be a fine thing for people of our standing to do, but anything else..."

Ruune scratches her head, sighing and swaying. Conversations without her were usually so... So. She knew it was important, so she listened anyways.

The tiny succubus yawned, one thing she was impressed by was the kids idea. New but it made sense. "Are we going to meet at other places?" She mumbled to no one in particular.

Iskali nodded towards Ruune. "Yea, what she said. Other than here, are we going to meet anywhere else?" He asked.

"True, true. Then glad to know you care." He said with a grin as he laid back in his chair. He wanted to go meet someone in the castle for a little business ie give/sell information, but he would have to be patient. After all being impatient is annoying and makes you have that weird feeling in your stomach. "So I have a question Reda. What's stopping you from ratting us out? I mean if anyone even heard of something like this...well it would be disastrous. And you are known for being loyal to the crown.

@Nonalaka

Iskali turned to look at Reda, curious about the answer too. He's been an odd character ever since from the beginning. With his flustered, failed attempts on opening here door to the point where he screamed and yelled. He looked suspicious enough too.

@redribbon

Ayane ssighed "are you sure? You don't seem confident....intact, why did you come here in the first place?" She knew he doubted her motives and he was probably right from the outside looking in. It was obvious that she was leaving some details about her reasons out but if she were to say it all they may think it was all a farce, she was trying to take it a step at a time. "Well?" She realised that reda was actually an important figure in this, but she just needed him to trust her. Her reason was on the tip of her toungue but she stopped herself from saying it.

Ruune stared at Iskali. Being a outgoing girl with such spunk made her overlook the more quiet ones. She kept staring and staring. She wanted to make a comment. "You're like.... Super tall... And like.... Snowy." She mumbled. "Kinda cute..." She thought everyone was cute pretty much.

Oh yeah Reda getting jumped with questions.

((Sure I'll out a summary in the overview when I get time))

"W-What? You choose now to question my loyalty, after revealing your plans to me?" Reda asked, an eyebrow crooking up. "It's a little late to ask that, unless you're planning on killing me right here."

They probably had no qualms about that, being a bunch of ruffians and crooks, young as they are.

He pulled himself up, high and mighty, blood from earlier now crusted at his nose. "If you must know, King Grevas has been a persistant thorn in this country's side. This whole country is ruined. It's a surprise that man hasn't been overthrown yet, given the irreparable damage he's made." He set his hand down, counting off his points with each finger. "Poverty is everywhere. Trades have been affected. Dissenters are being silenced left and right...

"I might be some hoity-toity lord to some of you, but the King's actions affects nobility, too. For me, my motives are simple. It is simply just to throw that man out of his position of power, to allow this country to heal."

Nether listened and nodded after a bit. "Okay, I don't trust you, but what you said seems true enough. And don't worry I wouldn't kill you here, I would kill you just as you are about to tattle." He said honestly as he stood up and stretched. "When we have other meetings we can't have them hear, it will be too suspicious. Also when you guys leave time it differently honestly I'm surprised no one found out about this meeting *shrugs* Whatever. Anyway princess I'm ready when you are."

Ruune was grinning super hard at Reda. She'd kill him all right. With her heart. She snorted at the joke to herself.

"Excuse me, yes..." She raised a hand. "But you look.... SO good right now." Great input, Ruune. The pint sized succubus was wiggling about.

Besides that, everything was fine and dandy. Except for once, she was leaning towards disliking this creepy Nether boy. But hey, life goes on. She seemed pleased with herself.

"The king has been in the west province all morning so he didn't really have lookouts nor pay attention, seto is in charge of the palace for today so no one is on lookout, that's why I called the meeting today."

She thought for a bit then looked at the clock on the wall."I really should be getting back though.."

Nether was leaning against a wall when she said that he pushed off and walked to her. "When you are ready take my hand." He said as he outstretched it. "As for future meetings, do you have any ideas as to times? I can give you places, but that is up to you." He gave her a small smile as he calmly waited for her.

Reda winced again when the woman decided to share her creepy and completely unnecessary comment. He'd been doing that a lot-- cringing and making terrible faces-- but he couldn't help it being around such crude and forward people. He wanted her to leave him alone, but he figured his reactions were probably making her want to tease him more. His sisters often poked fun at him whenever he reacted negatively, after all.

Yet even knowing they fed off his discomfort like leeches didn't stop him from reacting just the way they wanted.

"I suppose if that'll be all, I'll excuse myself," he said, smoothing out his clothes and dusting his armor and even pawing at his sandy hair. He drew towards the door since everyone else seemed to keep dallying around, but-- like earlier-- he seemed to have trouble with the darn latch.

"Probably at this time once a week? its the only time in the week my father isn't here"

She smiles and walks over to him

"Shall we go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back