• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aquothis Rebellion (still accepting!)

Iskali listened well to his leader, nodding every once in a while. He waited patiently for her to end her speech before raising his hand. "One question madam." He said. "How many of us are there? Are ewe even enough to combat your father?" He asked, taking one moment to find out that he didn't ask one question, but two. His cheeks flushed Eee of embarrassment at his little slip up.

Nether placed his chin on his hands as he looked at the princess. "I can help greatly in a lot of that, but sadly not until my own old man kicks the bucket. Till then the best I can do is give you reliable info and tell you of some safe houses. Though I need to warn you, in order for me to get reliable information I will have to give some as well. If it is known that I am taking sides not only will I be banished from inheriting the business, but I will also loss a lot of my contacts that are against the rebels." He said calmly. "I can not be a recruiter it would be to risky for me. I know a few other rebels that will want to help, as for numbers...I'll think of something."

"I have a question," Reda called haughtily, lifting a hand in semblance to his daily lessons with tutors back home. "What use are the innocents to us, strategically? Will we be recruiting said innocents into an army?"

@StupidCupid

"Unfortunately we have a lot of work to do on that end. That's one of the things we need to work on, that's why I need recruiters." He answered, thanking him for his question.

@shyland

"Go on," she said ppolitely

"I've got connections in the black market, if weapons and materials is what we need." Iskali offered, hoping that he might have been of use.

There are abandoned troll holes in the Forrest where I grew up and I think the people would be safe if they hid in them

Ruune felt everyone else do the talking. She had numbers, she thought. She looked straight up at her minion and he looked back at her. What else could she do? "My parents are all for the cause, and since my parents are infact, well loved and respected, I can play around with stringing in numbers~" She winked flirtily.

Nether looked over at the guy who said he had connection to the black market. "You...You don't know who I am do you?" He asked with slight disbelief. Nether being the eldest son of the Nobodies, was pretty known in the underworld. His family practically ran the black market, hell they were the ones that controlled a lot of things from the shadows. When it came to black market things well that's what he was here for. @StupidCupid

@redribbon

Yes and no, yes we will be recruiting individuals without military training but they will be going in only by choice, they must be evaluated and then appropriately trained. I need someone for that job too. Thank you for your question."

@redribbon

@shyland

"Really" she seemed impressed "where?"

Iskali glanced at Nether, smiling non apologetic smile. "No, I'm sorry sir. I've heard your name pop up a few times though." His mentor used to say the word Nether sometimes. He never really knew what for. "I don't really work directly in the black market, my mentor and brothers do so." He clarified, his brothers meaning his close friends. "I work more on the outside, ya know, gathering the goodies."

"The whole kingdom is littered with the kin's spies, we would never get anyone to safety before he knows what's coming. And weapons, by the time the North has gathered enough weapons, the king would have been alerted. And recruiting is very dangerous, this meeting is consisting of all the people who had the guts to actually come here and show themselves, everyone else is either too busy or too scared. The cowards are a problem, they would rat us out the moment it seemed to hard for them." Although the princess did have a good plan, Cathmor knew that it was a plan that had already been used countless times before.

"You and your brother are the only people who can actually make this whole thing possible. You live in the castle, you know it's strengths and it's weaknesses, if you give them to us, we can all plan how to exploit them."

@obie

"I'm glad to hear that". Ayanes hopes were up, she had to be rude to get their attention which she wasn't proud of but she was happy that they were trying their bests to help.

Iskali focused back on the princess, mustering as smile even though his pride was bruised by this Nether man. "If my connections can't help, perhaps my skills can." He said, looking down at the ground. Iskali wasn't the best at his craft, but he'd like to help as much as he could. "I can build things and make potions. I know men that are good with war tactics too."

"Yes, duely noted. That is where we come in to all this actually. We know where traps, sheilds , you name it are you give us the numbers, we tell you the best way, keeping you safe." She said as she fixed her hair away from her face."it will be difficult but I have faith in you all" she gave a smile. She could go back to being polite since everyone was paying attention.

"Princess, I'm in no rush, but when will you be missed? Your father may notice you are gone if you stay out too long." Nether said calmly. He didn't want to rush the meeting, but if the princess already got found out before they did a damn thing then this would be a waste of time. And time is very important to him. "I understand this meeting must continue so it is fine for you to wait till the last possible moment if you need I can shadow step you back, since I actually have something I need to do in the castle." He said just letting her know the options.

"Well, she did admit we are in the early stages of planning," Reda commented thoughtfully, a gloved hand coming up to stroke his chin. "Though it would be nice to get plans of the castle. That is, if the ultimate plan is to lay siege on the castle, which-- I have to mention-- is a superbly idiotic idea.

"But before any of that, I think we should focus on procuring resources and an army. It doesn't seem to be a problem, seeing as everyone here seems on top of that."

Reda could offer his own help and connections, but things seemed to be just fine even without his hand in it. If people could make do without him endangering himself and his livelihood, he wouldn't disagree with it.

"One last question before the princess can leave," he called, raising his hand again. "Suppose we procure the weapons. Where would we store the resources and soldiers? I don't suppose we have a keep we can use, for meetings and planning and storage?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh" she thought for a second. He had a point. "True, I may take up on your offer but if I may ask, what do you need in the palace?" She tilted her head.

@Peaceswore

"Sorry princess business." He said giving her a smirk. Whenever he say it was business that meant he had no plans on saying a thing about what he is going to do. "As for a keep...I think there are a few goo places in the mountains however I would not recommend those since the distance is so far and it puts the north at risk."

@redribbon

"Oh yes, Seto said he would sort that out, he reckons the best place to set up would probably be the east province. If you had any input in that, it would be very helpful, you seem like an organised person." She said as she looked at him. She decided she should trust him.

"Ah, well as long as its not anything reckless" she replied, shaking her head "I wouldn't want you in trouble."

@Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back