• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aquothis Rebellion (still accepting!)

Nona

s o f t b e a n
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Welcome to the Aquothis Rebellion RP!

This role-play is set in the fictional country of Aquothis.

The country of Aquothis almost completely in ruin because of a reckless tyrant king (King Gervas). After years of being controlled this way its time to fight back a plan a rebellion!

The leader of this rebellion against the king is his own daughter finally old enough to understand what's going on she wants to end this and put her brother in his place. To pull this off she needs a team. To serve and protect what's left of the more vulnerable people in the kingdom.

Aquothis is made up of four provinces North, South, East and West.

(please check Settings/Locations, overview and rules Tabs before posting a CS)

This is where the main story takes place! if a meeting with the rebels is taking place, it'll be in IC RP 2

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a sunny afternoon. Ayane had just left the palace. She pulled up her hood so that she would'nt be recognised by guards. She made her way to the town, quietly giving whatever she had in her pockets to the less well off in the town as she passed through the busy marketplace. She sighed to herself as she looked around.

(Oh I forgot to mention there is no special posting order or anything! Just have fun >u<

"Today is the big day" she thought to herself. her first meeting with the rebels and she needed to set a good example, she was the princess after all, she entered the general store. As she did the clerk bowed and opened a secret door for her. She went into the meeting room. Hoping at least someone would show up.

Nether let out a small sigh as he stepped out of a shadow and looked around. 'The southern province? Haven't been to this place in awhile, wonder if everyone here is still stuck up and has a stick up there *ss.' He thought as he looked around. There was suppose to be some sort of meeting he was asked to attend so he could get some information. Which to him was a slight pain, since it was on such short noticed he was forced to Shadow step and that is pretty exhausting for him. He casually walked over to the general goods store and smirked at the owner. He made his way to the secret door and waited for the man to open it. Which he did after a moment hesitation. "Thanks!" with that he went into the meeting room where. "My, my the princess? Pleasure to meet you." He said giving her a sarcastic bow before walking over to a wall and leaning against it. "Long time, you know if you don't ask for more info then I'm going to think you went to another broker and that would break my heart." He joked as he placed his hands on his chest.

Ayane rolled her eyes and gave a small smirk as she paced slowly across the room and sat up on a table, crossing her legs, her hands neatly resting on her lap.

"Nice of you to join us...well me" she said as she gestured towards the empty room. She hoped more people will arrive, she didn't want this attempt to fail like the last.

"And miss a chance to talk to you? Never!" He joked as he got off the wall and sat next to her. He placed his hands on his chin as he looked at her. "Don't worry, sadly when you have a secret meeting the people who are suppose to know don't know. Poor communication, rebels need to work on that." He said before leaning back. "So how has life been with you?" (is it fine with you if our OC knew each other))

"Ah yes, I was hoping to appoint a messenger so these meetings would actually get us somewhere but that didn't work out too well did it" she frowned a little.

"Anyways! Lives been pretty much the same stuck at functions with many pompous individuals pretending to like each other. Yep only a matter of time until my father tries to force me to wed one if those snobs" she turned up her nose, making a disgusted face.

"What about yourself? How is business?" She asked

((Sure! That's fine :D ))

Noyeh was the Southern Province, he was tired and bored of traveling, but he had to meet up with the other rebels. Making his way through the crowds of low lives and rich lives, it was truly devastating to see poor people sitting down, doing nothing except wait for they're lives to expire. Making his way to the General Market, his eyes lit up red, looking over at the Store Clerk, he walked over to the passage, waiting for the Clerk to open it. "Oi! Door? Please?" The door opened, he walked in, the door closing behind him. His eyes returned back to it's normal color, he looked at the two already here. "Hello! I am Noyeh Zhujiao from the Northern Part of Aquaothis, forbidden weapon and magic dealer. And I swear this is going no where!" He saw the conversation was rolling, almost like the other two knew each other. Kinda shocking that the Princess is a friend with someone who is probably sadistic. Well, it is the rebellion that's starting, you always need someone who loves to see others' pain. Noyeh waited for everything to escalate, something to pop up, he waited.

"I can't talk about my business you know that princess. And you should thank me for not being wed yet. He has sent a few invitation to different kingdoms but for some reason peasants end up with these letters." He said with a grin before he could say anything else another person walked in. "Noyeh? I've heard of you...not very intresting but whatever." He said before facing the princess. "See people are coming don't fret over the petty stuff." He joked.

"Ah welcome Noyeh, thank you taking the time to arrive!" She gave a slight nod and then gestured her hand towards a chair "please, take a seat, you must be tired"

@Noyeh

"Invitations?" Ayane narrowed her eyes at him and blinked a few times, her eyelashes fluttering "how did you get those?...more importantly what did you do with them" she asked, asking the second question in a lower tone.

@Peaceswore

"Yeah wedding inventions. You are the princess so of course he is trying to find a suitor behind you back." He said nonchalantly. "As for the letters themselves I was kind enough to keep a few in case you wanted to see them with your own eyes. And some I would give to random peasants that rubbed me the wrong way." He said calmly. "But Princess, you should be careful. I don't know when he plans to wed you off..." He said seriously as he played with his lighter.

"Really..." she furrowed her brow, this wasn't news she wanted to hear, she had enough to deal with without her selfish father trying to play cupid and wed her off. "Well thank you for stopping his attempts." She forced a smile " why would you give those away to people who annoy you" she asked, she had to admit she was confused by his antics at times.

@Peaceswore

"Huh? Why wouldn't I? Right...you never done it." He said before he began chuckling. "Come on, think about it. If I change a bit of what was written, they think it is some sort of fairy tail. If you got the news you were invited to attempt to win the beautiful princesses hand what would you do? Hahaha Pack your bags and get the first carriage to the south. However when you arrive hopes at your highest you get turned away because the guards tell you the letter is fake or it could be worse since it has the kings seal. Hahahaha! Either way it is hilarious to watch." He said with a grin.

She blinked a few times.

"My my aren't you just full of surprises, you're unbelievable...really" she smiled and shook her head. "I'd highly doubt they'd believe it...what do those dumb letters say on them anyway?"

Nether smirked as he looked at her. "After I carefully paint of the original words I put in something made up like. 'We have done a secret contest of the most handsome man in your village and we wish for you to partake in a contest to win the princess hand in marriage.' Hahahaha! It's hilarious how many people fall for it! Hahahaha! Especially easy with ones who have huge egos!" He said as he busted out laughing.

She rolled her eyes at him once again "the nerve of some people. You don't win someone's hand in marriage like that you earn it! Those poor naïve people. You're awful!" She had to admit it was a little funny though, she let out a laugh, quickly covering her mouth.

"anyways! I have more important things to worry about! Were going to need to get down to business soon enough." She said as she straightened herself up.

Nether nodded and leaned back in his chiar putting away the lighter. "Yeah, I think there are suppose to be a few more..." He said as he placed his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. "Let's hope they don't get lost."

"I hope so... because at the current rate of going. This whole thing will fall apart..." ayane was normally an optimist but this was really getting her down. She felt she was failing the country. She cupped her face in her hands and gave a small sigh.

Emilia kicked open the door, a knocked out man behind her. She swished a green potion in her hand that was half empty, putting a cork in it. "Hellllloooooooooo~" Her eyes spread wide as she caught the princess in her eyes and her signature grin grew as she finished with-"Gorgeous. I might just hang around here! So what's going on? Conspiracies? Rebellions? Gossip? Shady deals?" (Did I forget to mention she is an eccentric non-rebel at the moment?) @Nonalaka @Peaceswore

Nether calmly looked over at the new arrival unsure what to make of it. "Um...all of the above?" He said as he stood up and walked over to her. "*sigh* Did you have to knock him out? We need him..." Nether muttered as he walked over to the unconscious man waking him up. As he bent down to help the man he touched Emilia shadow. 'Rather safe then sorry.' He thought as he woke the man and helped him to his position. He then walked back to the girl. "So...I'm afirad I don't know your name." Nether said with a grin his hands in his pockets.

"Well I don't know, I think I wasn't paying attention for whatever you people were talking about." It was true, Noyeh drifted off into a deep sleep, being awoken by a girl who should have a long nose and warts. "So, witch? Never thought I would've seen one again. Witches are full of surprises." He encountered one on his way towards the Southern Province, not like much, the Witch didn't do much except laugh and giggle, this one was different. His eyes lit red, Will Heim symbols appearing deep in the Iris. "Oh, shapeshifting? Or Shiftshaping?" His eyes turned normal. "I could never get that correct!" His eyes turned back the way they were, Will Heim. "Takes a minute for her to prepare each spell. Leaving her vulnerable, I see." Normal eyes again, he put his hand on his head, piercing his nails into his skull, trying to deprive himself from insanity. He shook his head, putting his hand down and seemed normal.

(Sorry for late response, watching Doctor Who.)

Emilia spared a glance at the boy. "Interesting skill you have there boy… Would you like something for that headache?" she handed him a small vial filled with clearish purple liquid. "Oh, and you're kind of cute yourself… Anyways, my name is Emilia and I am here because I decided it was time to get involved in something." her grin turned wicked as she spoke, "I'm done being a neutral woman on the sidelines. If I live or die I want my name down in history for something! Also, back on topic, it's shape shifting." she went back to her hyperactive mode and jumped up and down. "Well then, are we going to start or what?"

"Okay. So it's shapeshifting, got it. And I don't need a potion that could kill me or even worse." Noyeh handed back the vial with the clear purple liquid. "I'm here for many reasons to kill the King, and more.I don't need my name is a book that talks about death. Anyhow, my skill is known as 'God's Eyes', 'Demon Eyes' or even 'Magic Eyes', thank you very much person who names the powers, I'll be praying at you at midnight." Noyeh started ti remember his time at the Northern Province, death was what he thought all the time.He stayed calm, the memory of seeing his friends, families, strangers from the mountains dead, it was horrific. He lived through it, no matter the death of many, sanity is present. "You should calm down, I'm thinking of putting a restraint on you." He smirked, ready to copy a power that he memorized on his way here. Forgetting what he was just thinking about.

Emilia sighed. "You know, it won't kill you. I have no ill intent towards anyone here and the potion was perfected a while ago, but it will only remove the feeling of the headache. It'll still be there."

Ayane turned towards the eccentric girl and gave a small nod.

"Welcome miss, I'm glad you've decided to help" she said as she stared at this new girl with bright red eyes.

@Tenshi Hinara

"Mr. Noyeh, are you feeling alright?" She said as she made her way over to him

@Noyeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back