• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aquothis Rebellion (still accepting!)

"Yes I'm sure I will too." Yuki says, sensing the princesses vibe of resistance of sharing any information here.

"I plan on staying here for a while so that I can get my barings straight next time and not be so confused."

Iskali looked at her, nodding. "Yea," he mumbled. He might've been a warlock, but fixing glass wasn't something he did. The contents inside weren't that important though. Well, he didn't think of it as important. "Better clean this mess up too," he told himself, pulling out a piece of cloth from his pocket. He started to wipe the ground clean, making sure that no liquid is left. He was still not sure what the red liquid did, he wasn't the one that made this concoction.

The action made Emilia gasp. "Stop! That's dragons blood! I can put it back in the vial after I'm done." She repaired the vial quickly and extracted what remained of the blood, about 5 drops worth. "All of the babies I can mix up with this... Can I have it? As far as I know warlocks don't have the ability to brew potions."

@StupidCupid

He shot Emilia a glare. "We can make potions." He snapped. "It just varies, I can only make poisons. This one was given from my friend. He didn't even tell me what the hell it's for!" Iskali closed his eyes, a frown forming. He remembered what Jayden told him when he'd given him the bottle. Just keep it, do whatever. Yep, tht was his irresponsible friend for ya.

"I don't know what to make with it anyways. Sure go ahead!" He answered. "Sorry for snapping at ya," he mumbled.

It was Iskali's turn to look sad. "I-I have a friend, his name is Jayden. He was no warlock. All he did was gather materials for me. He's three years younger than me. Still a youngster. I see him as my own brother." he stopped there, shaking his head. It pained him to think of his friends back in the north. He missed them too much. "But enough of that! Weren't we supposed to go to the meeting?"

StupidCupid said:
It was Iskali's turn to look sad. "I-I have a friend, his name is Jayden. He was no warlock. All he did was gather materials for me. He's three years younger than me. Still a youngster. I see him as my own brother." he stopped there, shaking his head. It pained him to think of his friends back in the north. He missed them too much. "But enough of that! Weren't we supposed to go to the meeting?"
Emilia nodded her head. "No, we have a few more day's travel. And I'll talk with you about the dragon's blood and your friend later, now's the time for cheer and curses ne?" She brightened up into her regular mood as they walked towards a wagon.

"Sure," Iskali said with a smile, glad that the topic has shifted. "Yea. I'd like to see what you can do." Iskali wasn't the best in making curses, he focused on improving his poisons and helping out his family. He didn't have much free time back in the north. It was just him and his brothers, dealing in the black market and doing the dirty deeds one must do to get ahold of those black market items.

"I was doing business cake is very important for my business I feel sorry for whoever is attending that party. Hahahaha they wont have any cake...oh well. Oh! Hello Prince.". He said giving him a nod.

@Nonalaka @Wolfette157

"A cake thief huh? Where'd you get the cakes?" Yuki asks as she swipes a finger into the rich frosting of the chocolate one.

"Mmm...By the taste of this one," she says as she sucks the frosting off of her finger, "I'd say a castle."

@Peaceswore

"Why do people keep taking my cake!" Nether exclaimed as he rasied the platter above his head keeping perfect balance. "And yeah, there's a party or something, but now they don't have any cakes...shame." He said with a grin as he ate more of his chocolate cake. "Are you another one late for the meeting?"

"Yes, sadly. I got lost in this Godforesaken town on my way, not to mention getting her from the North was a pain. It takes so much energy to walk all of that." She says as she watches him balance the cake up in the air.

"You've got incredible balance. Are you somesort of Jester?"

@Peaceswore

"Ah! Okay! Well, I can shapeshifter if that helps." He said, just like her from awhile ago, turning into a bird. He could turn into small and medium mammals and even grow a pair of wings.

(Gtg, sorry bout that.)

Iskali laughed, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I know the feeling." He said with a wink. Many people tried to place the blame on him in the past. Only because he was different. He stood up straighter and puffed out his chefs, as if to say that he proved them wrong. "Can't they tell that we have feelings too?"

Wolfette157 said:
"Yes, sadly. I got lost in this Godforesaken town on my way, not to mention getting her from the North was a pain. It takes so much energy to walk all of that." She says as she watches him balance the cake up in the air.
"You've got incredible balance. Are you somesort of Jester?"

@Peaceswore
"A jester? Hmmm My B*tch of a mother has called me something like it but not in that nice way. But not really, I can be on my free time. I'm Nether, if you have heard of me then you have been to the black market at least once." He said with a grin as he handed her some of the strawberry shortcake (though he already ate the strawberries).

"Thanks." She says as she grabs a piece. "And yes." She says between bites. "I think that I've heard of that name once or twice, but I never really paid much attention. I used to go to the black market quite.... frequently."

"Cool, yeah the name Nobody is far more popular than Nether, after all they are the family that runs everything in the Shadows in the North, West and some of the South. Sadly I don't have that bog of a tug yet. I have to wait for the gezzer to kneel over." He said nonchalantly

"Who isn't? Only an idiot wouldn't be on the Shady side of things. It is the only way to have fun and get things done." Nether said calmly as he finished his chocolate cake.

"Yes, it seems rather so. Things always seem to be fun on the dark side." Yuki says as she swipes another finger in the chocolate frosting just before he finished it. She gives him a smirk.

"Nice to meet you" the young man introduced himself. Giving a polite smile

"Those poor people" she chuckled. "How many did you take?!" She asked, looking at the amount her had taken.

Seto again looked at the boy, stealing food? He didn't know how to feel about this person but Ayane seemed to think he was okay.

@Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back