• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aquothis Rebellion (still accepting!)

"Ah just going out to retrieve my reckless baby sister, I don't like her wandering the streets at such an hour." He gave a sigh "she'll insist its fine though but still I don't approve". He shrugged it off and turned to reda "what are you doing?" He asked.

@redribbon

"I see," Reda replied. He glanced over to the princess, a serious expression on his face. It didn't take him long to realize that he was staring, and he turned his attention back to the prince.

"I'm just taking a stroll; taking in the sights," he said grimly. Of course, there was really nothing much to look at-- at least, nothing pleasant to look at. The world was in ruin, and everywhere you looked-- from the gaunt-faced citizens, to the gray buildings, to the withering plants-- all it did was remind everyone of all the beating the world had sustained. Worst of all was probably the fact that the lordling was hungry. He should have snuck just one piece of hardtack to munch on, but that was a little too late. He prayed that his belly wouldn't complain while he was talking to the prince, but his prayers went unanswered when his stomach suddenly gave a loud rumble.

"...did you skip dinner?" He looked at read "or is it because you gave away all your food. I didn't know that you had a giving nature, that's nice" he smiled as he said this.

Reda just laughed, one of his practiced, noble smiles on his face. He rested a hand on his belly as an attempt to stifle the noise, but it wasn't working. "Truth be told, my prince," he started, his smile turning into a grimace. "I'm not so happy about my decision to feed them. Feeding them this one time doesn't help this country one bit."

"A little can do a lot" he replied "all those people you fed? They'll tell their friend and family, maybe share it even and they'll think highly of you, that bit of kindness might even be the difference of life and death for them" he continued.

"It would be better if they were out and working," Reda replied, a hard expression taking place on his face. "Their gratitude and full bellies will not help the other starving people. It's only when we're all working together for the good of this country will everything be alright."

He turned towards the Prince, his eyes narrowed as he looked him up and down. It was presumptuous of him to gaze at royalty so pointedly, but he couldn't help himself.

"Prince Seto, if the King is overthrown, you'll be the one in the seat of power, correct?" The lordling folded his arms across his chest, turning his eyes over towards the beggars passing out the hardtack among themselves. "Forgive my bluntness, but why should you be put on the throne? What assurance do we have that you will fix this country? This is your father, after all."

The prince rolled his eyes "these people are stuck this way because of the current situation, we have absolutely no trade with other countries and the place is a mess. Do you really think I'd let this happen seeing as its one of the many reasons I'm against my fathers ways. I would not encourage this if there was a proper economy and jobs. But right now there isn't, these people currently cant right themselves and need to be supported until they can." He paused " I do accept your right to have concerns though"

He was right. The lordling never thought of it that way, that the people were forced into this sort of situation. He'd always figured they couldn't help themselves because they were lazy or weren't trying hard enough, but surely anyone with a choice wouldn't choose poverty if they could help themselves.

"I suppose for the meantime aiding them is the best course of action," he said. What use is a dead man to anyone, anyway? They needed to survive, at least until things started changing for the better. And as of right now, their only option was to set Prince Seto onto the throne.

Reda's stomach growled again, this time louder than ever before. Even a few people passing by tossed him a curious look. He doubled over, shielding his belly, but it kept growling. "A-Apologies, your highness, but I should really get going," he mumbled, his cheeks staining red. "If I don't get any food in me, I'll never walk again."

"Fair enough Reda ,have nice day" he gave him a wave goodbye.

((So let's skip this forward by a week or so?))

Ayane was resting her head at the desk in her room. They never really came to a decision at the last meeting, some were for the wedding some weren't , personally she wasn't happy about it at all, but I'd it was needed she would have to do it. At least the second meeting went smoother though, with little to no arguing, just heated discussion. She hoped there would be a final answer the third meeting, although they hadn't found out where the next meeting was. She pondered over what was said at the meeting as she twiddled her thumbs.

(( *pats Ayane*

I-I have a situation too if anyone wants to RP with me... ))

The Southern Province was no different than the last time he visited, save for more people loitering around the streets. These people look more and more beat up as the days pass, Reda thought, his eyes drifting over the silhouetted forms spiriting across the thoroughfare, hands and knees trembling with weakness. Without really thinking, the lordling lifted one of the hardtacks from his bag up to his mouth and took a bite. The feelings of shame simmered into him almost instantaneously when the hungry gazes of a gaggle of small children followed him as he walked.

Sh-Should I give them food again, he wondered miserably to himself, lowering his head so he could try to avoid the poor's gazes. The lordling wasn't even able to walk two steps before something blindsighted him and sent him tumbling like a spinning gold plate into the cobblestone streets.

"Help! Help! Get this thief off me," he screamed as he lay on the streets, he and his attacker struggling with the bag of hardtack between them. A few men and women turned their heads over to the commotion, ambivalence and concern etched on their faces. It felt like hours of pulling and tugging and slapping before a band of ten rose from their spots in the shade to finally help.

... Unfortunately for him, his 'rescuers' decided their thief friend was the one who needed help, and crowded around him to try to steal his food and slip his gold armor off.

"I fed you just the other day and this is how you repay me?!" Reda hollered, his voice a piercing shriek as the thin bodies of the poor surrounded him. Ahh, he'd never feed any of these ungrateful mongrels ever again! They can all rot in the ground for all the lordling cared!

"Stop!" A loud voice said. It was seto "and to think I was coming with aid to you people! Give this man back his belongings! This man was just helping you yesterday!" He sounded like a father scolding his children as he walked down the with a few guards that supported setos cause, they were all holding boxes of clothes and food. "I understand your suffering and I'm trying to help. But do not lower yourself to hurt another man, you may be in poverty but you must not turn to this, keep your pride!" The people backed off, lowering their heads.

"Are you alright?" He asked reda, lending a hand to him.

@redribbon

Ruune was having a stroll with Honey. It was nice out today, so she decided to wear a yellow sundress and a floppy sun hat. She was chewing on numerous junk food snacks right when she noticed some commotion.

"Hey! It's my boyfriend!" She immediately darted over, bouncing and waving a hand in the hair. "Haaandsome!" Honey had to sprint to catch up with his owner.

"Damn! You look so sexy as a bottomer... You should lay like that for me always~" She posed, winking.... Then took the biggest bite it a sugary treat.

The lordling was already laying on his back in the middle of the street, half his armor still hanging off of him and the other half leading to his body like a trail of blood to a murder scene. He was sprawled out like a crushed spider, sobbing pathetically into the hands that hid his face. Hearing the woman's comment only made him cry harder and louder.

He didn't even know why he was crying. He felt miserable, he supposed. Also embarrassed and betrayed. But worse of all-- shallow as it was-- it was also because he knew his armor had nasty handprints all over it and crumbs wedged in the crannies, and there would probably be an odor that would never go away on his expensive silks.

He rolled over to his side, turning away from the voices of the prince and the siren. "Ahh, leave me to die, both of you! It'd be better if the earth just swallowed me up here!"

"Boyfriend?" Seto asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Reda. He let out a small chuckle, this woman was quite the character, he thought to himself.

@obie

Seto looked at Reda once more. "Oh come on! You are the son of a lord! Stand up brush yourself off and hold your head up!" He knew he sounded cruel, but the lordling was embarrassing himself by acting this way and he'd regret it later, the prince knew this.

@redribbon

Ruune threw her head back and laughed hard at the sight. "So adorable, uwaaa! So cute!" She was probably the only one thinking that this was cute ... She got on her knees next to him. "I'd rather swallow you up, hahaha! Come come sugar. Come here..." She abruptly shoved his face and hands into her well endowed chest, shushing him and stroking his hair. "Now now, no need for all this bumblin' Sugar!" She hummed a tune to calm him down, suffocating him.

He was right. To be scolded by the prince... What would his brothers say, knowing he'd brought shame into his family like that? First he was attacked out of nowhere by the people he'd been helping him earlier-- the lordling of the South, attacked in his own province!-- and now he was lying here crying in front of royalty and a woman!

Just as he was about to pull himself up and pull himself to gether, he found himself suddenly engulfed in a strangely soft darkness. Reda turned stiff, and muffled cooing reaching his ears. It took him a long, long moment before he finally let out a screech.

"Unhand me!" he shouted, his voice stifled from the woman's bosom and his hands searching for the arms that pinned his head. "What do you think you're doing! Let me go!"

Seto stood back and watched the ordeal, he wasn't sure if he should intervene or not, but even if he did, what would he say? It was a humourous sight to see he had to admit but he believed it wasn't a good time to laugh. He covered his mouth with his hand to make sure no laughs escape.

@redribbon

Ruune giggled at his screech, petting him. "Hey! Don't tell me we all don't need this everyonce in a while!" She wiggled her eyebrows. Looking at Seto. "Stressed out from business, gotta let out some steam..."

Ruune grinned wide, nodding. Now this was entertainment.

Nonalaka said:
Hello there! Welcome to the Aquothis Rebellion RP!
This roleplay is set in the fictional country of Aquothis.

The country of Aquothis almost completely in ruin because of a reckless tyrant king (King Gervas). After years of being controlled this way its time to fight back a plan a rebellion!

The leader of this rebellion against the king is his own daughter finally old enough to understand what's going on she wants to end this and put her brother in his place. To pull this off she needs a team. To serve and protect what's left of the more vulnerable people in the kingdom.

Aquothis is made up of four provinces North, South, East and West.

The North is mountainous terrain and has its own secluded town in the mountains where most black market sales go on (they sell weapons and magic items forbbiden by the king).

The South is where the palace and the capital is situated here is were most trade with other countries was normally done but now trade is forbidden only food and produce made in Aquothis can be sold.

The West is mostly countryside. It used to be the most peaceful province in Aquothis but is now crowded with survivors from the East province.

The East province is almost completely destroyed and poverty stricken. All towns and farms have been burnt down, people were killed anyone who is left is the poorest of the poor the are to vulnerable to escape to the West Province. The east province tried to start a rebellion against the king a number of years ago. The king saw it coming and retaliated before they got a chance to make an impact.

RULES:

1) Please no god-modding it upsets and annoys people.

2) Romance is fine just no explicit stuff like nudity and such

3) Don't ignore! If new people are trying to join help them start off!

4) You can't post until I accept your entry ok?

5) You cant be invincible you need to have a weakness of some kind

6) You can't just kill another rpers character! You need to ask the other user first uvu.

7) I'd prefer if you character was humanoid if they are animal can they be in human form most of the time?
Could I use a bleach OC for this? He's not outrageously overpowered as far as bleach OCs go.

As long as its an original character and he can be adapted to fit the story it'll be fine :D

@Dharc

Hiisi dreamora

Hiisi has shoulder long dull cobalt blue hair and bright mossy green eyes with the sides shaved down about half an inch from the scalp. He's about 5"6 and wares black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt marked "Vizar" in a black smiley face with the eyes crossed out and the tongue out.

He has a calm cool and collected demeanor he has been known to be humorous and funny when not in battle. He spent much time living under an Arancar who found him as a child and raised him until his father was killed by an Adhucha when he was sixteen. Found by Shunsui Kyoraku not soon after who put him though the soul reaper academy and like Toshiro Hitsugaya passed though the soul reaper academy in only five years and has since been hailed as a prodigy by his adoptive father, head captain, Shunsui. Some amount of the Arancar who raised Hiisi was trapped inside him when the Arancar was kill giving him the ability to use Bala and Pesquisa. Oddly enough it is also the cause for the crimson colour in his zanpaktuo. He cannot fire a cero unless in a vizard state and the cero he is able to fire is crimson with a black outline.

Vizard

Kido master

Shunpo master

Captain level spirit energy

Gained pesquisa and the ability to fire Balas but not Ceros.

(( @Dharc

You'll probably want to post that in the Character Sign-Up tab instead of here! :) ))

A stream of curses were leaving his mouth now, muffled in the embrace. Fortunately for him, the lordling's searching hand finally caught onto an exposed part of the woman's arm. After patting twice to make sure there was no cloth or armor, he snatched the meat of her skin between his fingers, and twisted as mercilessly as he could.

@Dharc

Hi there! Could you put that in the sign up tab where the other cs are? Thank you!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back