• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aquila Strike Reboot (Pokemon Gijinka Kingdom Rp)

AlannaTrebond said:
Oooh. Make a character that I can romance and I'd have you covered~
If I must make a character specifically for romancing, then the ones I make are completely platonic to others and will be lonely forever?

*hugs all my precious gijinka babies* Someday...

Well, your zangoose and seviper are already involved, Cory is too young, and you might not be keeping Zach. Dunno what to do there.

Like wuv-wuvs? As Alanna pointed out, having more than a character and a half available for romance would possibly help there, Plagued. I sincerely doubt they're unloveable.

@AlannaTrebond Same to you. Haven't quite decided what I'll be doing with it, but I definitely know I want to use Yveltal. I kinda wanted to in Kitty's other gijinka RP, but didn't.

I'm a bit more quiet than others in my group chats it seems :/

I don't think I've ever really had any of my rp ocs become a canon ship with someone else's character actually...

AlannaTrebond said:
Well, your zangoose and seviper are already involved, Cory is too young, and you might not be keeping Zach. Dunno what to do there.
Cordelia: *screams from RP dimension* IT'S 'JAY' DANGIT D:<

First time for everything, Lunar-Eclipse. Especially surrounded by this bunch . . .

Haha. I thought it was a good ship, yes. But there could be another that's just as good. We'll see if Relius pops back up. At least he'll be simple to actually implement since he's already created.

Estelle: *shakes her head and smiles* Sure.

Well, I don't have a solid idea yet, Havoc. I'll let you know if something comes to mind.

explosiveKitten said:
Nikki: .... So the Shaymin spot is reserved. Where. The heck. Is man baby!?
LOTUUUUUS~

Well, actually that was from the original version of this roleplay. Who knows if that person is coming back.

(actually wants to make another Shaymin but maybe a boy ((because there's so many girls in this already)) or perhaps older Lotus that went through like some sort of aging wormhole or something? Dunno. I don't want to make too many young'ins, despite how much fun they are :3 )

explosiveKitten said:
Nikki: .... So the Shaymin spot is reserved. Where. The heck. Is man baby!?
MAN BABY xD

explosiveKitten said:
Nikki: MAH BABY! WHERE IS MAH BABY!?
I might make another little baby legendary, but perhaps a boy like I said before? Dunno. I have so many characters at the moment x_x

Why does everyone love my itty bitty Lotus so much?

(*pouts* when I said 'love', I meant romance, goddamnit xD not for a little leafy child)

Plagued..... I'm not trying to upset you..... *hugs* I just haven't actually gotten a notice since the 12th page.....

Also, has anyone heard from bishop??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back