• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aquila Strike Reboot (Pokemon Gijinka Kingdom Rp)

megameganium_by_darkface13-d6z0zw4.png

That one looks like it's wearing a dress ^

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

https://www.rpnation.com/index.php?posts/3089120

Hey, do you GM's think that these two gijinka (at the top) would be suitable for this roleplay? Maybe for Aquila?

I don't want to insert characters that won't work for a particular roleplay heh

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Hey Kitten, Nikki's a little emaciated with the weight you set for her. That would be very very underweight, like Anorexic appearing almost. And I know that Nikki is rather healthy for her weight and such. Not to nitpick or anything, sorry.

The zangoose and seviper? They could work, sure. It might be harder, though, considering the different kingdoms thing, unless they're in the Aquila.

Also, you play two halves of a couple? I've done that before. It gets crazy.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Hey Kitten, Nikki's a little emaciated with the weight you set for her. That would be very very underweight, like Anorexic appearing almost. And I know that Nikki is rather healthy for her weight and such. Not to nitpick or anything, sorry.

errr... they said to pick a weight reasonable for the Pokemon... Ninetales weigh just a little more then 30 lbs... So... I doubled the number...

AlannaTrebond said:
The zangoose and seviper? They could work, sure. It might be harder, though, considering the different kingdoms thing, unless they're in the Aquila.
Also, you play two halves of a couple? I've done that before. It gets crazy.
Alright. I feel like they would work better for Aquila anyways.

And how so? I haven't played them yet, but someone else can play one of them if they wish. I'll probably play as the Zangoose, though, if it comes down to it.

explosiveKitten said:
I dunno, it might be really bad for a normal human, but.... they are gijinka...
I tried to make it reasonable for the person, and then take the Pokémon's measurements into account. Like sure, you can make Nikki a bit lighter, but possibly still reasonable?

I'm sorry for nitpicking ahh *runs away and hides*

Oh, can someone help me with this?

5b7d1ad09e4278a152632df41f10549b.jpg

I know the one on the right is a Metagross, but what's the left one?

Well, some pokemon are huge, but weigh almost nothing. It's also like that for birds. Most birds that fly have hollow bones, which is why they're so light. Some gijinka look skinny, but are really heavy. *cough*Tahl*cough* Maybe, since she's 5' 6", maybe between 90 and 120 lbs? Since she's half human, it's probably be somewhere around that. Plus, I bet those tails are heavy.

As for the couple thing, I played a huge tsundre, so that might be part of it.

explosiveKitten said:
...scraggy,
Yeah, that would make sense. Thanks.

Ya know what this rp needs? A gentle giant Goodra. :D

I also kinda want a Garnet-like character but I'm not sure which Pokemon for them to be.

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Ya know what this rp needs? A gentle giant Goodra. :D
I also kinda want a Garnet-like character but I'm not sure which Pokemon for them to be.

[/QUOTE]
I've tried, but it's honestly quite difficult to find a picture that would give inspiration. I can make one though if you would like. Goodra is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back