• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aquila Strike Reboot (Pokemon Gijinka Kingdom Rp)

I've got six open, but could probably chop off two without too much issue

Hmm... Taking my character detail in to account as well as my own posting length, I might only do two characters...

Damnit. I want to do more though *sheepish laughter*

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

When it comes to Arceus, I decided not to give it out to anyone since it can change its typing as it goes. I had an idea for an wandering arceus gijinka that would fit this RP but I wont play it either

Kitty, you should remember that I don't do character limits they hold no appeal for me

It's much better that there's no limit for everyone to follow, that way everyone can decide on there own how many they can handle.

I already have four characters but I plan on having a few more

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]When it comes to Arceus, I decided not to give it out to anyone since it can change its typing as it goes. I had an idea for an wandering arceus gijinka that would fit this RP but I wont play it either

[/QUOTE]
Aww but my Arceus is so chill. He actually doesn't even bother to fight.

I never got to play him lol

But it's alright. I don't think I could integrate him into this roleplay anyway hehe

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Oi. I also have these two Zangoose and Seviper pair I want to do... But they don't really fit in here anywhere... Hmm.

Kitty, you don't have to reserve it. Just put that in the occupation spot for them and ill update the list then. K?

Doesn't Meganium have a Mega?

AND THERES FAN MEGAS

mega_meganium__fake__by_tomycase-d6qflrh.png

mega_meganium_by_black_wing24-d6l9iv6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back