• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aquila Strike Reboot (Pokemon Gijinka Kingdom Rp)

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]Plagued..... I'm not trying to upset you..... *hugs* I just haven't actually gotten a notice since the 12th page.....
Also, has anyone heard from bishop??

[/QUOTE]
Bishop is currently on vacation in Italy.

AlannaTrebond said:
What? The meep?
Corali: Ah, good. I had this horrible feeling that someone was going to try to kidnap her...
Nikki: *grabs Lotus out of the tree and runs off with her, snuggles hugs and kisses included* MY PRECIOUS!

Lotus: But Mommy-! *squirms* I'm not in this one yet!

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Cordelia: Hey sis, who's the kid?

Lotus: *tries to squirm out of Nikki's arms*

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Cordelia: *shrugs* Isn't my problem.

Eren: Someone should do something about this poor grass girl. *looks a tiny bit concerned*

Sven: Meh. It's just one kid. Who cares?

Eren: *looks at Sven* You're an awful person.

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]*Doesn't really have any beloved characters like Lotus or anything*
*Cries single tear*

[/QUOTE]
*hugs Lunar tightly* It's okay, ma chérie. ♥ Your time will come. You just have to make a cute little child character.

(They're actually really fun to play as)

AlannaTrebond said:
It's okay. Only Jayden loves my characters.
Okay, that's NOT true.

Oh pff. Riiiight.

(Because I get scared on how others would react if I just try to insinuate my own relationship pairings and try to put two characters together...)

Usually we just pair up if we're bored enough/want a romance for our characters. If you want to actually pair up with one of my characters, just say so. Well, unless they're already paired, I guess, like Talos and Akray...

Like in Changes, I started the Kat/Lue thing because Jayden threw a cup at me. And boredom.

*is too shy to ask, afraid of what the other person might say in response*

AlannaTrebond said:
Like in Changes, I started the Kat/Lue thing because Jayden threw a cup at me. And boredom.
Aww shit. That's right, I forgot to finish that drawing uggghhh

Let me put it this way. Everyone but Arkay is free to pursue romance with anyone. Plus, I wouldn't mind pairing up with you~

God, that sounded like flirting, didn't it? DX

As for the drawing, it's not a big deal. You can do it if you want, put don't push yourself~

Oh my, Alanna xD

It's fine lol. I'll see if I an come up with some pairings...

Unless someone wants to play as an awesome flirtatious bisexual Seviper? Heheh~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back