• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aquila Strike Reboot (Pokemon Gijinka Kingdom Rp)

Ahh sorry I was going to be the goodra >~<

Zweilous would probably be the most suitable but maybe I could just choose one that fits her appearance/personality instead

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Ahh sorry I was going to be the goodra >~<
Zweilous would probably be the most suitable but maybe I could just choose one that fits her appearance/personality instead

[/QUOTE]
Heehee, alright. Zweilous is also hard to find.

Reuniclus as well, dammit. All my favorite Pokemon are so hard to find.

explosiveKitten said:
NOTHING

NOTHING AT ALL I DIDN'T JUST SPOIL ONE OF THE BIGGEST SURPRISES IN THE SHOW WHAT
My friends are majorly obsessed with SU, so they spoiled the same thing for me. I didn't mind though, because it's my girlfriend's biggest ship/OTP and she flaunts it everywhere.

My three biggest OTPs are almost non-existent anywhere and everywhere. Absolutely no fan art for them. ;n;

She supported her fully when she began to work as the Aquila. It seemed only natural that she became the spymaster after uncovering the traitor.

Since then, Lillianna had made an inn as a safehouse of a sort for Aquila members and as a base for her informants. It has become successful in a business of itself, as well.

Secret:

Lillianna knows of Cato's crush, but won't say so. She also has an intense fear of being unable to fly one day.

Music

Flying

Discovering Secrets​

wait a minute....

well.

Secret:

Lillianna knows of Cato's crush, but won't say so. She also has an intense fear of being unable to fly one day.

Music

Secret:

ws of Cato's crush, but won

Cato's crush,

...... *looks at Alanna suddenly*

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Heehee, alright. Zweilous is also hard to find.
Reuniclus as well, dammit. All my favorite Pokemon are so hard to find.

My friends are majorly obsessed with SU, so they spoiled the same thing for me. I didn't mind though, because it's my girlfriend's biggest ship/OTP and she flaunts it everywhere.

My three biggest OTPs are almost non-existent anywhere and everywhere. Absolutely no fan art for them. ;n;
I've actually seen one for Reuniclus here: http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=42360991

Whenever I talk about/mention my current top otp I always feel like I weird people out so that's all I'm going to say about it rn

....Oh my god, just wait

• Tumb.png

• this is a test

Just press the reply button on a post with code in it and it'll give you the actual BBC for it. After that you can start putting tabs in tabs in tabs. Tabception!

Also . . . You people post too much.

Yeah. You're a pretty quiet one, Lunar-Eclipse. At least comparatively.

Chesnaught -- Aimatia General -

Zebstrika -- Aquila General -

Darkwraith --

Arcanine --

Cubone --

Yveltal -- Vesperia Ruler --

These were the ones I was debating about, Kitty.

Right, right. I had already changed that where I was actually typing. Just not from where I copy pasted.

Haha. I might be able to sneak Relius in if you can convince me I should.

Pft. You got one-on-one Estelle time. Shush.

Also, Havoc! One thing! *points at reserves* I have Xerneas, so if you wanted to do something specific involving her, pm me, 'kay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back