• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β π€ππ„π‘πˆπŽ. ❞ - ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hey everyone. all forms are due today at 8pm edt. announcements for the cast might take a few days longer than planned. i just now found out that my grandma's dog that she's had since i was about four, died, and i'm taking the news pretty hard. i'm sorry for the delay.
Ohmygod. I am so sorry. This is horrible.
I hope wherever the precious creature went, they’d be happy and get all the love they deserve.
There’s no need to hurry. I hope, oh gosh, there’s just no words. I just hope the dog left peacefully. I’m starting to feel emotionally too.

my condolences, starboy. starboy.
i've been in your place before, and believe me everything is going to be okayπŸ’–
your grandma's doggo is in a better place and probably running around with their doggo friends.

thank you all for your kind words, it really means a lot to me. it's just really tough right now for me and my family. i'll bring updates on cast announcement dates and such when i feel better.

Heya people. I just remembered this exists and I feel that I missed so much.

hey everyone. all forms are due today at 8pm edt. announcements for the cast might take a few days longer than planned. i just now found out that my grandma's dog that she's had since i was about four, died, and i'm taking the news pretty hard. i'm sorry for the delay.
Omg, take your time. The death of a loved one be it dog this case is hard. My condolences.

forms are due in half an hour. also, thank you to everyone who gave their condolences. i'm feeling somewhat better now, but it's still difficult. cast announcements will be made soon.

the chosen
the leader | allure allure
LIEV NOVIKOV.

the class clown | starboy. starboy.
CYPRESS THORNE.

SHAUNA PRICE.

the wolf in sheeps clothing | @perlino
JASON MCCARTHY.

ENDYMION MOON.

the goody two shoes | yousmelldead yousmelldead
OLIVE BROOKS.

the baby | @luna.
MORGAN DANVERS.

the saint | Feyrie Feyrie
LILIANNE NORTHWEST.

ACCEPTED SECONDARY CHARACTERS:

emerson thorne - starboy. starboy.
piper wilson - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
beatrice bloom - yousmelldead yousmelldead

IF YOUR CHARACTER FOR THE MAIN EIGHT WAS NOT ACCEPTED, YOU DO HAVE THE OPTION TO TURN THEM INTO A SECONDARY CHARACTER. THEY MUST HAVE A CONNECTION TO THE MAIN EIGHT SOMEHOW, HOWEVER.

DISCORD LINK WILL BE SENT OUT SHORTLY.

the chosen
the leader | allure allure
LIEV NOVIKOV.

the class clown | starboy. starboy.
CYPRESS THORNE.

SHAUNA PRICE.

the wolf in sheeps clothing | @perlino
JASON MCCARTHY.

ENDYMION MOON.

the goody two shoes | yousmelldead yousmelldead
OLIVE BROOKS.

the baby | @luna.
MORGAN DANVERS.

the saint | Feyrie Feyrie
LILIANNE NORTHWEST.

ACCEPTED SECONDARY CHARACTERS:

emerson thorne - starboy. starboy.
piper wilson - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
beatrice bloom - yousmelldead yousmelldead

IF YOUR CHARACTER FOR THE MAIN EIGHT WAS NOT ACCEPTED, YOU DO HAVE THE OPTION TO TURN THEM INTO A SECONDARY CHARACTER. THEY MUST HAVE A CONNECTION TO THE MAIN EIGHT SOMEHOW, HOWEVER.

DISCORD LINK WILL BE SENT OUT SHORTLY.

Zut alors, but oh well! Was kinda dreading Noel going all suicide mission on me anyway

Now to figure out what kind of connection he'd have to the main eight so I can keep him in here hmmmm

BUT YAY PIPER! *high fives character who lives inside my head because that's not weird, nope*

Oh well but to be a side character is not that bad either (of course only when I am accepted)

So here is a quick question: what kinda of connection is okay and what kind of connection is too loose?

Oh well but to be a side character is not that bad either (of course only when I am accepted)

So here is a quick question: what kinda of connection is okay and what kind of connection is too loose?
they need to at least be friends with one of the main eight, something of that nature. theyve gotta have a reason to interact with them at some point, if that makes any sense.

I saw this coming lil sad but I'm satisfied with the casting lol. I'll change into a secondary, but does that mean I can't reply as often as the main? Like am I allowed to join whatever the main 8 are up to or am I just an outsider and watching from the sidelines? Also, how many secondaries are being accepted? Im sorry if this sounds stupid and doesnt make sense.

Last edited:
starboy. starboy. Provided you're okay with it, is it cool if Noel is friends with Cypress? I mean, if not, that's totally fine, I just think it'd be funny since he looks similar to Noel's older brother Zeke XD I'm funny I swear

am i allowed to scrap my oc? lowkey just want to start over.

okay to answer questions about side characters β€” yes, you're able to join in (sometimes) on things the main eight do, such as the normal high school events and whatnot, unfortunately won't be able to participate a whole lot in the supernatural side of things. i've been finally laying down a strict plot line/events i want to happen, to make it easier for myself. so unfortunately you won't be able to reply all that often, which kinda sucks, and i really do apologize for that.

totally! and lololol true

Sweeeeet

okay to answer questions about side characters β€” yes, you're able to join in (sometimes) on things the main eight do, such as the normal high school events and whatnot, unfortunately won't be able to participate a whole lot in the supernatural side of things. i've been finally laying down a strict plot line/events i want to happen, to make it easier for myself. so unfortunately you won't be able to reply all that often, which kinda sucks, and i really do apologize for that.

I swear I don't mean to be rude when I ask this, but what is the point of the secondary characters then, if they can't really participate in the overall scheme of things?

Sweeeeet

I swear I don't mean to be rude when I ask this, but what is the point of the secondary characters then, if they can't really participate in the overall scheme of things?
no, you're not rude at all. it's something i've been mulling over as well, and it's a completely valid question to ask. gah, i'm not really sure. i was just really honestly trying to give everybody a chance without thinking about it, but yeah. i don't exactly know. i'm so sorry.

no, you're not rude at all. it's something i've been mulling over as well, and it's a completely valid question to ask. gah, i'm not really sure. i was just really honestly trying to give everybody a chance without thinking about it, but yeah. i don't exactly know. i'm so sorry.

It's totally fine! I was just wondering! (I was Devil's advocate-ing myself for a bit) I'm just glad that you liked my characters c:

Speaking of which... CRAP I'M GONNA HAVE TO EDIT NOEL

It's totally fine! I was just wondering! (I was Devil's advocate-ing myself for a bit) I'm just glad that you liked my characters c:

Speaking of which... CRAP I'M GONNA HAVE TO EDIT NOEL
see it's just like,, i mildly got myself in a little bit over my head with this roleplay. like i know that it'd be tight to have secondary characters but i also want you guys to participate but yet it would be just so difficult to do so with how i've got everything planned out if you're not part of the main eight. i dunno.

but dude i love your charas,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back