• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. โž - ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
EYYYYYY WE GOT ONE
correction, One more.

lmao, I'm turning in bc I'm already stayed up too late which is really detrimental for my health since my health is poor in the first place lol

Ah, my bad
Let's try that again

EYYYYYY WE GOT ONE MORE
though tbh, all the ones aiming for the leader spot hasn't have any made a complete or even semi-complete one

i feel insecure in my roles now cause not a lot of people seem to apply for them haha lolz

LIKE I SAID I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE DONE NERD IF MY GEN LOGIC HADN'T MESSED ME UP AND I HADN'T GOTTEN AN IDEA FOR THE SAINT
that I then reconfigured into Noel

BUT ANYWAY
THEY IS GOOD
IT'S A COMFORT THING
I KINDA FEEL DULL ALWAYS DOING NERDS

i feel insecure in my roles now cause not a lot of people seem to apply for them haha lolz
WHY WOULD I OR ANYONE WOULD APPLY FOR THE GM'S ROLE WHEN IT'S STATED TAKEN AGYSJGSIA
basically, it's like you're applying for the role of air. It's already there but you too dumb to see it so like what. or idk my brain isnt working either

lemme complain before turning to the night when i wake up sick bc im weak that way.
OMFG MY BACK HURTS, MY EYE HURTS, MY KNEE HURTS AND MY BRAIN- I don't have a brain anymore huhuhuhu. everything hurts

WHY WOULD I OR ANYONE WOULD APPLY FOR THE GM'S ROLE WHEN IT'S STATED TAKEN AGYSJGSIA
basically, it's like you're applying for the role of air. It's already there but you too dumb to see it so like what. or idk my brain isnt working either

lemme complain before turning to the night when i wake up sick bc im weak that way.
OMFG MY BACK HURTS, MY EYE HURTS, MY KNEE HURTS AND MY BRAIN- I don't have a brain anymore huhuhuhu. everything hurts
DUDE I SAW THAT AND ASKLJFSHSDHFJ I WAS. ready to absolutely die, dude

): sleep tight though bud

DUDE I SAW THAT AND ASKLJFSHSDHFJ I WAS. ready to absolutely die, dude

): sleep tight though bud
i find it funny that people would fight over the gm's spot like,
why are you kicking the creator of the rp from their own rp xD
maybe their brain was dead, like me. idk.

thanks :) i only have like idk how many hours of sleep since I have an event to go to but if there's a will there's a way

are vampires allowed as side characters as well?
i dont see a reason why there shouldn't be- i just havent taken into account any lore surrounding vampires! the teen wolf universe, which is what this is based off of, does not contain vampires, but i don't think it'd be a problem.

i dont see a reason why there shouldn't be- i just havent taken into account any lore surrounding vampires! the teen wolf universe, which is what this is based off of, does not contain vampires, but i don't think it'd be a problem.
DonI have to know what teen Wolf is to join this?

heyo
ill probably finish my cs by tonight; im conflicted with the color palette

starboy. starboy. If I wanna make a side character, do I do it now or wait for the roles to be decided?
i would say do it now - as they'll most likely be accepted. so even if your main character ends up not being a part of the cast, your side character definitely can be, and plus it'll be less of a hassle for me with having forms sent in after the due date and after plotting begins.

Just for preparation (because I don't really feel confident with my CS-in-the-making), do you think a merchant would be acceptable in this universe? I mean, merchant that sells organs and alikes to the witches and others.

Just for preparation (because I don't really feel confident with my CS-in-the-making), do you think a merchant would be acceptable in this universe? I mean, merchant that sells organs and alikes to the witches and others.
i mean - maybe? i'm honestly really winging it in terms of other mythical creatures as in the teen wolf universe there isn't really any strong lore surrounding witches, mainly only banshees and werewolves. but i think it'd be okay.

i would say do it now - as they'll most likely be accepted. so even if your main character ends up not being a part of the cast, your side character definitely can be, and plus it'll be less of a hassle for me with having forms sent in after the due date and after plotting begins.

Yes, chef! *salutes*

hey everyone! just wanted to let you guys know that forms are due on tuesday. that includes all main and secondary roles. i will not be accepting any applications sent in after that due date!

hey everyone! just wanted to let you guys know that forms are due on tuesday. that includes all main and secondary roles. i will not be accepting any applications sent in after that due date!
IM SO EXCITED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back