• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. โž - closed.

hey this is cool
i just checked the cs section and such; i know i technically can't join now but i have high hopes for how this rp turns out <3

hey this is cool
i just checked the cs section and such; i know i technically can't join now but i have high hopes for how this rp turns out <3
You can still apply!!!! We need nerds and leaders!!!!! ๐Ÿ’œ

Last edited:
oh really :D ?! well we'll see how this goes- regardless if my application gets picked or not

just gonna make a formal announcement: any role (except for the class clown and the wolf in sheeps clothing, as those are taken by me and my co-gm) is still open to apply for until september third. that is the cutoff date for forms. please, please, apply for roles that you don't see a whole lot of forms for. currently, those are the leader and the nerd. we have more than enough applications for the baby. please do not be discouraged by the amount of forms you see on the application page, and also be reminded that there are secondary roles (which can be humans, witches/warlocks/mages, and werewolves) that you can apply for, which will more than likely be accepted. thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back