• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Aot: Beyond the Wall [CLOSED]

Bum Bear

So I'm an alien now

I'mma try this again! Hi all, Bummy here hoping to start a small group Attack on Titan rp. I'm lookin' for a two semi-lit roleplayers who are willing to roleplay this out with me. When I say semi-lit I'm looking for 2 decent sized paragraphs, basic grammar, and no-one liners. Hopefully I can gain enough interest in this to actually start a thread. Thanks for reading!

Plot;; The members of the cadet corp have finished their three years of training. Some of the top cadets choose to be MP, while many other opt to be in the Garrison unit, choosing the 2nd safest of the three. The remaining few brave, or stupid, enough members choose the Survey corp. Their reason varies from person to person, but one thing is apparent, they're all insane. After a week in their new units, many rookies are given real tasks in correspondence with their roles. The Garrison cadets patrol the wall while roaming the streets, The MP the same except located in the inner walls, and the Survey corp goes on their first mission outside of the wall. Many are scared and some even quit before they even begin. Those who remain saddle up and follow the commander into the unknown. Today's mission was to simply scout for areas that could be used as safe houses for when the corp needed to be outside the wall for longer periods of time. However, things didn't go as planned as the unit was ambushed by three titans, a 5m, 10m, and abnormal 7m. New and inexperienced, more than half of the twenty members within the unit are eaten. When you awake, it's night, and you are hanging from one of the larger trees in the vicinity, around you are two other surviving members of your crew. You all come together and discuss a plan of action whether to find your way back to Wall Maria or to continue with the mission as planned.

IN SHORT: The rp takes place outside of the wall, and our characters will be forced to make our way back on foot to Wall Maria, or continue with the mission as planned. The rp will be one hundred years before the actual events of the anime takes place, so there will be no canon characters alive during this time.

Psst: This is an old rp that I wanted to start up back in the day, but didn't really go anywhere so this is a reboot!

Last edited:
I'd love to join if you'd let me! I finished season three recently so i'm super excited about it ^^

S n o w S n o w & soggyparadise soggyparadise
That's dope. Snow, a little bit on the morbid side, but welcome aboard.
And of course soggy, be happy to have you.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Well it seems like we might do this group thing after all. Since I've gotten some interest, I guess I'll start setting the thread up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back