• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AOS Star Trek Roleplay: McKirk (James Kirk x Leonard McCoy) Long-term preferred.

airgana

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I've been in the Star Trek fandom for a few months now, and I'm desperately looking for a few McKirk threads! I fell I love with this ship hard, and would love to play out the scenarios in my head involving them. I've got plenty of ideas that I can throw your way, and I'd love to hear any ideas you're eager to write, too. I'm twenty-two, lit-advanced, and tend to match my partner's reply length. We can talk about that, no problem. I don't mid 2-3 paragraphs, multi-para, or novella even! Anything works. Also I'm just that desperate for them. I write for James, so I'm really hoping I can find a couple of long-term Leonards who are just as passionate and in-love with this ship as I am! I'm talking headcanons, edits, memes - you name it, I wanna share it. Please don't be afraid to reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back