• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AoP OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Blood Born Angel

Emissary of Oblivion
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yes, mmhmm. Indeed.

Here's the out of character chat. Feel free to spam me if my attention is needed. And again, I'm available on Discord as Blood Born Angel#1383. That's actually the fastest way to get a hold of me.

Have fun~

Quick question so I can get my characters age and birthday right.

What are the abreviation for the years prior to AR?

Last edited:
Awesome, feel free to message me any questions you come up with. ^~^ I'm currently getting back to people and checking over everything. Might be a minute before I'm completely settled though. XP

So... Lore, huh... my mortal enemy. Always something I'm missing. DX

I'll hopefully get some basic stuff up for you all to peek at tonight. Don't want to spoil things, but also not leave you guys confused about stuff. We'll just have to see how it turns out I guess. Haha.

Fantasy - AoP Lore

And the Lore sections is up. So far there is some basics, a map, and some details on the nations. Soon I'll add more about Old Town, a small time-line of major events, and a little about magic and technology. I'm burned out for tonight though. Hope you guys like it so far~

Im working on my character, but it might take some time. Im trying to figure out what skills and personality I want to give them. And I want to draw a small sketch.

Im working on my character, but it might take some time. Im trying to figure out what skills and personality I want to give them. And I want to draw a small sketch.
Take your time. I may open the RP up within the next couple days if we get a few more finished characters, but there is no deadline and I'll be accepting new additions for quite some time.

Alrighty. Tonight or tomorrow I think I'll make an introduction post so anyone eager to test the waters can finally get a taste. Currently, I'm about to take a nap.

I'd to iterate that you don't need to hinge your role-play on my actions and what I post. If you're directly interacting with NPC's under my control, it's understandable to wait, but if you guys want to have long conversations and interactions with each other instead then don't let me stop you. When not doing important events I'll most likely just have the NPC's idling around doing various things they should be doing if this were their lives. Whether you decide to approach them is entirely up to you, as I am more of a GM then another player in this world. (Though I intend to have fun with these NPC's every now and then.)

So, in other news, expect more Lore soon detailing a few more recent events and Old Town's details in a bit more depth. Hopefully it'll give you all some ideas on your opening posts. Hope to see you all there soon. ^~^

Hope you don’t mind me dropping in!

I love some of the characters so far! If possible, I’d love to plot out some connections with other Old Town dwellers prior to the start of the role-play. It doesn’t have to be anything grand - it can be something as small as they saw each other in passing.

Hope you don’t mind me dropping in!

I love some of the characters so far! If possible, I’d love to plot out some connections with other Old Town dwellers prior to the start of the role-play. It doesn’t have to be anything grand - it can be something as small as they saw each other in passing.

I'm also interested in establishing connections to other players, your character in particular I have some ideas for if you're interested.

Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel just a heads up, I'm going to edit a few details on my character to better fit the lore

I'm also interested in establishing connections to other players, your character in particular I have some ideas for if you're interested.
Wonderful! Fire away!

Also, FireMaiden FireMaiden - I have an idea to link your character’s backstory to mine if you’re interested in forging a connection. :-)

I was thinking that one of my characters would be more of a minor one that runs the mill in Old Town, and then I'd have his son, who would be more of the adventuring type. Hopefully I'll have them up today.

Lu-Lu Lu-Lu If you don't mind, I was wondering if you could give me a detail or two on some things in your profile, so I can thumb over any discrepancies that might appear as I write the Lore. Namely any things you had in mind about the All-Mother.

Who else now... Ah, Ronan Ronan If you don't mind giving me a little insight about Molly's background, a quick summary wouldn't hurt any. If you want to keep it secret you don't have to tell me much, just a general idea of where you're going with it. PM me if you have a chance.

Also, Hextremus Hextremus and Unicorn666 Unicorn666 If you guys want to incorporate your family lines or anything else about your characters past, just give me a poke in my inbox. I can make a note of it and keep it in mind for when I'm updating Lore and all that jazz.

In addition... as a disclaimer... Since I am the GM I may or may not abuse this information in the future to simply spice up plots or mess with your characters for emotional enjoyment development. Just bear in mind. ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back