• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AoP OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ronan Ronan I really do need to know more about that chicken
The chicken’s name is actually taken directly from a children’s book called ‘The Purloining of Prince Oleomargarine’!

Here’s the paragraph about the chicken: ‘Johnny’s only true companion was a melancholic chicken with a peculiar name. Her name was: Pestilence and Famine. Presumably at some time in the past, there were two chickens—one Pestilence and one Famine. But again, we must stick to the facts. Now there is one chicken, and she goes by two names.’

Last edited:
The post I wrote wasn't exactly as funny as I'd like it to, since the jokes were at best mild. I'm gonna go wilder on my next posts.

Swear on my friggin' YEEZYS.

Ya had a smile from me while reading. It was just that bit that broke me a little. I kept giggling at work and my employees probably think I'm a psycho. XD

Damn... I was forgetting to check this thread! XD
If any of you want to risk a meeting with my character in the streets of Old Town before the paragons come into play I'm down. Just @ me at the end of your post in the main thread and I'll get to work. I need to polish up my descriptive writing. I've been out of practice a while.

The Lore is updated. Check it at your leisure~ I'll probably be longer on the next sections, as I have no clear plan at this point what I should fix up next. Let me know if you guys have suggestions. I'll also make another post myself soon, just to add a little to the interactions going on. ^~^

I am terribly sleepy so apologies if that post was a little wayward (°=°)

also it's my last day of proper unhindered freedom. /Cries

You are kind and I am sleepy.
but seriously if it sucks in future tell me pls.

Also hola Impster Impster fellow Mage from the Queendom
Haha, I will let you know if something becomes bothersome. XP I'm pretty sleepy too, but it is time for me to wake. I have more slave labor, I mean... work.. to do in a bit.

Haha, I will let you know if something becomes bothersome. XP I'm pretty sleepy too, but it is time for me to wake. I have more slave labor, I mean... work.. to do in a bit.

Oh it sucks to be old and independent, I go back to study tomorrow so I understand. Im getting tired thinkin bout it

Oh it sucks to be old and independent, I go back to study tomorrow so I understand. Im getting tired thinkin bout it
Mmhmm. At least I have monetary gains to show for my work. XD I might start school again in the Fall, but that'll depend on a lot.

Mmhmm. At least I have monetary gains to show for my work. XD I might start school again in the Fall, but that'll depend on a lot.
Fall means uh spring I think for us in the southern hemisphere dont quote me on that it's a (mostly) educated guess.

study means part time work so am grateful

Fall means uh spring I think for us in the southern hemisphere dont quote me on that it's a (mostly) educated guess.

study means part time work so am grateful
That sounds about right. Hell if I know. My part-time job is basically a full time job right now, so we'll see how I transition by the end of the year.

Bored. lol

And somewhat anxious for what is to come in real life. But nothing super serious. Just stuff that bugs me.

Oh? Must be important if it bugs ya'

Am also anxious hence why I am sleepy but not sleeping when I definitely should be

I like it when we get some stranger characters~ Things could get very interesting between a certain old man and a certain venerable mage. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back