• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AoP OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have to shovel my driveway now, so I'll be back in an hour or so to finish up my Lore and discuss things with you guys as it comes up. ^~^ If all goes well, I'll make the introductory post for our role-play some time in the morning. (Which is basically just my evening since I'm up so god-awfully late @~@)

I also have an odd sleep schedule and I am not american so I dont even know what my time is comparative to yours huehuehue
Almost done editing Nasadi

Wonderful! Fire away!

Sorry about the late response, i had some editing to do.

Simple suggestion, Nasadi would be very interested in befriending an automaton seeing as her magic would be highly ineffective against it and as such, would take a particular interest in finding some way around that.

Unicorn666 Unicorn666 and I are actually planning some stuff to do together in the rp as well, just a heads up on that. I'd also like to mention that I'd rather not say anything about Sigrun's family n past n shiz cause he's going to suffer more than enough I don't really want his family being a part of whatever happens, his whole thing is kinda running away from them. I also gave roughly zero thought about his family and lineage, so there's also that. Idk about Uni tho.

Sorry about the late response, i had some editing to do.

Simple suggestion, Nasadi would be very interested in befriending an automaton seeing as her magic would be highly ineffective against it and as such, would take a particular interest in finding some way around that.
Wonderful! I love it so much!

I see can envision them having a gentle filial relationship - not quite a mother and daughter, but more of an old and young friend? I see Nasadi as a younger character (twenties?) so forgive me if she’s truly not as young as she seems. :’ )

Again, I love it so much! I’m looking forward to developing this! I’m going to add this to Molly’s character page.

Finally, FireMaiden FireMaiden one more thing to add onto our discussion about their connection - I thought it would be more interesting for Valya to not know that it was Molly who brought her to the Old Kingdom. How do you feel about this?

I see can envision them having a gentle filial relationship - not quite a mother and daughter, but more of an old and young friend? I see Nasadi as a younger character (twenties?) so forgive me if she’s truly not as young as she seems. :’ )

Again, I love it so much! I’m looking forward to developing this! I’m going to add this to Molly’s character page.

no arguments from me, I was thinking along the same lines. Perhaps she could come to offer aid to Molly with her memory in exchange for the opportunity to study her peculiar body?

Finally, FireMaiden FireMaiden one more thing to add onto our discussion about their connection - I thought it would be more interesting for Valya to not know that it was Molly who brought her to the Old Kingdom. How do you feel about this?
That would make sense. She was in a lot of pain, defeinatly lacking enough sleep, maybe going a little crazy...

Alright~ I posted a bit in the lore section about Old Town, and for everyone with an accepted profile the main thread is now open!

Ashes of the Paragons [Main Thread]

Don't feel rushed to interact with the Caelum and Avak. Take your time making your way up to them and take a chance to interact with one another. I'll make more posts as I see fit, and we'll find our stride once everyone has had a chance to jump in.

If you're still constructing a profile, don't feel rushed. There will be plenty of chances to join in the story. I plan on having this chapter of our journey last a bit of time before we move on to more climatic encounters. For now we're gonna live a nice commoner's life~

Hope you enjoy the opening post everyone. ^~^

I shouldn't say anything. I've put off the timeline for this RP like... a million times already. I could make a timeline years just for that.

Just to be sure, I'm not trying to be mean. It is a very nice post. ^~^

In other news, I hope to get through at least a cycle or two before I post anything more myself. Depends on how fast everyone participating makes their way to Caelum and Avak. I also might make idle chatter with anyone who approaches early, if you don't have much better to do. XP I will attempt to finally give you guys that timeline so dates aren't as confusing, and maybe some other topics if I have time.

Actually.. If there's any bits of information you are interested in me adding sooner rather than later then give me an @ here with the request. I'll do my best to include whatever it is with relevant lore as we move along~

I'll fix it, but you'll see stuff like that a lot
I'm a mobile user buddy
I figured as much, those are the same kind of typos I get when on mobile. It'll just be something for me to chuckle at when it comes up with funny things from now on. XP

Lu-Lu Lu-Lu I realise this is a bit late since you already posted, but do you mind if I add that Molly is currently travelling with her right now to mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back