• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
hey everyone...
Things have been a little lonely for me here on RPN. So i was wondering if anyone wanted to do an MxF roleplay with me?
I have multiple fandoms -which I will list, give me a second Karen- and am flexible when it comes to most things. I'd also like to do a lot of OOC, because social interaction is limited IRL. If you only do MxM or FxF, just leave this thread alone.

Without further ado:
Me Fandoms:
Merlin
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Marvel
DC
Bleach -only on season one-
The Umbrella Academy -just finished first season-
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
Naruto
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

---PLOTS/AUs---
Soulmates AU:
Soulmarks- Where you have a mark somewhere on your body that matches the one your soulmate has
Scars And Tattoos- If your soulmate gains a scar, it becomes a tattoo on you in the same place
Soul Timers- There's a date and time/countdown on your wrist to when you'll meet your soulmate
Last Words- The last words your soulmate ever says to you are imprinted on your forearm or wrist

Reincarnation AU:
Y/C and M/C knew each other in their past life but are complete and total strangers now

Romeo and Juliet AU:
-pretty sure y'all know how this goes-

Alright. Comment if you're interested, and put which one(s) you're interested in.
Bye bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back