• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone interested in a slice of life anime inspired rp? (Full)

TheBaconater

Just a piece of Bacon
Persona.4%3A.The.Ultimate.In.Mayonaka.Arena.full.1214838.jpg

I've been in the mood for a chill slice of life rp for a while now and I thought, 'what the hell I should just make my own'.

Well the story would follow an unlikely group of students becoming friends and living out their lives as high school students, it's a pretty simple plot but the real focus of this rp is the characters themselves, so as a warning I do expect at least some depth to characters, they don't have to be like Shakespearian masterpieces, just give them some depth.

While I don't have a definitive player count I am looking for a group of maybe 5 or 6, I want to give each character their own defined arc, and that would be hard to do if we had a large group of people. Making multiple characters is fine, just don't go overboard on them. It's also ok to opt a character out of having their own arc, just in case they're an npc or somethin'.

Overall you're free to make whatever character you want, given that they're a student and fit in a non-fantasy setting. If you want to be the cold-hearted student council president who doesn't know how to have fun because their focus on school and grades has deprived them of that. A dumb as nails athlete who's godly at sports, but lacks any knowledge. Or you could go my route and just be plain unpopular through a string of bad luck and misunderstandings. Everythings open to you as long as you keep it in the realm of "Slice of life realism".

This has been a pretty short interest check so if you have any questions feel free to ask them. :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:
Interested, as long as it's an advanced literate roleplay with multi paragraph responses. We normally don't get that amount of depth.

Hey quick question since I'm new to group rps, when we get our character sheet ready where would it be posted? Bit of a silly question I know but I figured it would be good to ask rather than wait around and find out

TheBaconater TheBaconater Are we limited to one character?
"Making multiple characters is fine, just don't go overboard on them. It's also ok to opt a character out of having their own arc, just in case they're an npc or somethin'. " I believe that we can create more characters, it's just recommended that we have "main" characters so we can give them some serious character development. :)

"Making multiple characters is fine, just don't go overboard on them. It's also ok to opt a character out of having their own arc, just in case they're an npc or somethin'. " I believe that we can create more characters, it's just recommended that we have "main" characters so we can give them some serious character development. :)
Yep, perfectly said. I'm giving you guys some freedom so if you want two main characters and nothing else or one main with a bunch of smaller characters then you're free to do so. :closed eyes open smile:

I looked at the profiles of those involved in this and mostly everyone here are male. Not a big deal sincde this is a slice of life roleplay- but I'm thinking about how the gender distribution of our characters will influence the nature of our roleplay.

I looked at the profiles of those involved in this and mostly everyone here are male. Not a big deal sincde this is a slice of life roleplay- but I'm thinking about how the gender distribution of our characters will influence the nature of our roleplay.
EVERDAY IS FOR THE BOYS, NOT JUST SATURDAY

lol I have a secondary character to help with the gender imbalance if we wanna add another girl since my main is also a fella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back