• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone interested in a Future Diary (Mirai Nikki) roleplay?

SilverSky

So, I recently finished watching Future Diary, and it was pretty awesome. Future Diary's plot would make an excellent roleplay, in my opinion. It would have original characters only, the only canon characters being Deus Ex Machina and Murmur, and all characters can have different types of diaries with different abilities and all that. I would like it to be a simple roleplay, as well. And I would appreciate it if you could watch the anime before considering taking part of the roleplay, but the concept is quite simple, so I could explain it to anyone unfamiliar with the series easily.

So, what do you think?

I watched Future Diary a year or so back and I really enjoyed it!

I would definitely be interested in roleplaying it.​

I´m glad to see this generated some interest, but I think an RP for this fandom would be too complicated.

I was going to be the one to send all the players the entries to their diaries, but I´d need to know what you were going to do in advance, but that would be too complicated. There are also a dozen other factors I didn´t notice, but if this generates enough interest, I´ll try making the roleplay, as complicated as it might be.

I think it could be done if they players managed it themselves. I was going to do an enemy diary, so I would receive messages about my enemies, IE other RPer's characters.

I wanted to manage the diaries myself to make sure that no one would cheat. Also, if the players themselves managed their diaries, the entries would be inaccurate because they don´t know what everyone else will do.

Yes, I can see why you´d back out. I myself was planning to do so, as well. I had no idea that making this RP would be so complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back