• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone down for Star Wars?

Alphaburrito

[EDIT 12/17/20]
With the release of the new Mandalorian season I've been wanting craving some Din too! So I am now requesting Din x OC! I think maybe stick to before season 2, but I'm willing to talk details of a during or after season 2. Basically I'm always willing to talk about ideas. Also I wanted to state that I totally will double for you pretty much anyone you would like. I'll have a list of characters that I can play but I'm willing to expand my horizons if this interests you! I still love the sequel series too and will be reiterating what and who I would like to play against and can do. Again all OCs in the ship will be played by me and will be female, but I am willing to double as a male for you.

Mandalorian:
Wants:
Din X fem!OC

For the Mandalorian I'm really only pretty confident in Cara but I'm not opposed to learning new characters if you have someone you want.

Sequel timeline:
Wants:
Kylo x fem!OC
Poe x fem!OC

Previous characters for doubling:
Rey, Lt. Connix, Hux, Rose, Phasma, again I'm always willing to learn more

Last edited:
Hello, welcome to rpnation! Hope you have fun here. Are you only interested in canon x OC, or are you also open to OC x OC?

Welcome to RPN! Would you be willing to discuss the clone wars series? It's the only one i'm well versed in

Welcome to RPN! Would you be willing to discuss the clone wars series? It's the only one i'm well versed in
I'd be willing to discuss it but I don't know if I would rp anything from that series. If you have something in mind though I'd be willing to hear it.

Hi!
So I’m quite new to this site but I’m figuring it out as I go. I mostly am looking for someone to RP in the Star Wars universe with me. I would like something that would turn romantic but we can talk details. I'm pretty chill and flexible when it comes to RP so, literally if you just ask I'd be willing to listen. I'm mostly looking for Canon x OC pairings but I'm willing to double and include other pairings and other storylines and what not. I'm not really one for AUs, so if you're looking for someone to discuss a coffee shop AU with.... I'm sorry thats not me. I want the murder and violence that Star Wars has.

Timeline:
Looking for sequel era but not opposed to discussing other time periods

Pairings:
Kylo x OC
Poe x OC
these are just the two pairings that jump to mind and that I would love to do, I'd be willing to discuss others though

Details to be added as I think of them!
would you do republic era? Or empire era?

I’ve never done Kylo, and I don’t know if I would be good at him. I’d be willing to try if we have a strong plot after talking it out.

Alright, I just got home, so I will send you a DM when I am a little bit settled in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back