Chitchat Anyone care to chat?

Thanks!

We have two dogs of unknown breeds, both were rescued, one from Portugal (Probably a Terrier mix, Giorgio / George), the other from Bosnia (probably a Brittany spaniel mix (Sunny).
The cat, Felix, is a British shorthair, European shorthair mix, and the rabbits/bunnies are Teddies and two German giants.
Your pets are from a tour of Europe from the sounds of it! They all sound lovely.
Iroh really is a great character. Easily my favorite of the show, and man, there were a lot of great characters!
I just started the series, so I'll have to report back with my favorite.
I'm a native speaker. Funny enough, when I went to Scotland a couple of years ago, no one wanted to believe me that I was German. Heh 😅
Ah, I see. I only know basic German from classes, but I've always been interested in German culture (namely more affordable college as I was a high schooler when I was learning about it). One of my best friends actually lives on The Netherland-German border, so I definitely would love to visit the area sometime.
I really like Hildegard von Blingin'! The first time I listened to her cover of House of the Rising sun, I had it stuck in my head for days. They're great, can only recommend them!
Never heard of them! I'll take a look.
Nope! I accidentally stepped on a glowing coal last summer, 3rd degree burns and the doc said "Well, I can tell you, that looks like someone had shot you in the foot. You won't be walking for a while."
The lie is a story my great-grandmother liked to tell (and she was hellbent that it was true). According to her, her grandfather-in-law had been a Polish nobleman who had lost the family's title over a game of cards 😂
Similar stories in my family too. Mostly that we're descended from British nobility or something. I've actually tracked my ancestry back and we're more Polish than anything.

I guess I'll drop a new QOTD in here since it's been a while since I've taken care of the thread (oops): What are some of your favorite meals? What IS your favorite meal?

I guess I'll drop a new QOTD in here since it's been a while since I've taken care of the thread (oops): What are some of your favorite meals? What IS your favorite meal?
Anything with crunchiness (Chuleta - Puerto Rican fried porkchops) or a great balance of sweet and savory (General Tso's chicken with a plate of Chow mein and honey walnut shrimp

• Do you have any pets?
  • What is your favorite beverage?
  • What language(s) do you speak?
  • What music do you normally enjoy?
  • Do you collect anything? If so, what?
  • What is your go-to song for karaoke?
  • What are your favorite sport team(s)?
  • What's your favorite book of all time?
  • Do you have a favorite YouTuber/streamer?
  • What are you currently watching, reading, and/or playing?
  • Drop two truths and a lie, but let other players guess what the lie is!
  • You're stuck on an abandoned island, what three items do you bring with you and why?

hello !! i go by lots of names , one of which is mytho

i dont have any pets , my fave drink is water , and i can kind of speak spanish in addition to english ( im latine ) . im a little all over tha place when it comes to music , but i love oldies , indie , and songs that tell stories . pop punk / alt too !! i collect music boxes , as well as vintage dolls / knick knacks / figurines . an childrens books too !! :D my go-to karaoke song.. i dont have one ^^;; i dont do karaoke often enough to have one , tho i do sing constantly around tha house and stuff . i dont know enough about real sports to have a fave sports team , i guess id pick a fictional one liek Aoba Josai or Samezuka ? óᴗò and i definitely cant choose a fave book , i have too many i like to narrow it down !! i dont watch enough youtubers / streamers to have a fave on of those , tha opposite purroblem lol ( tho i do have some youtubers i like )

currently , im reading a few mangas-- like seven different ones . i know i need to finish tha ones ive started before moving onto others , but my ADHD says otherwise ^^;; and im playing Twisted Wonderland ( a bit embarrassing tbh .. its a good gaem !! ) . my sister is making me watch BEEF and Breaking Bad with her in exchange for letting me watch her play Life Is Strange + LiS: Before The Storm

two truths and a lie :
  1. i have four older siblings
  2. ive been in a commercial
  3. ive broken the same arm twice
if i were stuck on an abandoned island , i would bring a motor boat , fuel 4 tha boat , and an umbrella ( so i dont get sun poisoning while riding around ) . i would gather some food and boil some water from the island before i left , making sure to thank the island and say goodbye to it before i left of course

i almost said id bring a chess board , since i LOVE chess , but thered be no one to play with me anyways . i could always play myself i guess , but thats not as fun ..

• Do you have any pets?
  • What is your favorite beverage?
  • What language(s) do you speak?
  • What music do you normally enjoy?
  • Do you collect anything? If so, what?
  • What is your go-to song for karaoke?
  • What are your favorite sport team(s)?
  • What's your favorite book of all time?
  • Do you have a favorite YouTuber/streamer?
  • What are you currently watching, reading, and/or playing?
  • Drop two truths and a lie, but let other players guess what the lie is!
  • You're stuck on an abandoned island, what three items do you bring with you and why?
I didn't answer this just realising.

Not at the moment but I had several pets in which I have pictures of most of them died one was given away without my permission

I love Japanese pop soda. The one with the little glass ball in the glass bottle.

English (US) but I'm working on learning Japanese

Rock is usually my go to. Sometimes pop. I have a huge mix of songs. Even goth ones. I can post my playlist later.

I collect anything Asian. Plates. Clothes. Vases. Statues. Decorations. Etc etc. I also collect dragon statues. Anime. Video game collectables. Plushies. Stickers. Yugioh cards. Just a ton of stuff. 50% of my belongings are collectables. The rest is my art supplies and drawings from the very first comic I made to now.

I don't do karaoke I'm too embarrased. I did do it a few days ago but it was at a birthday party and my friend aka the birthday girl and her friends were pressuring me to do so. Everyone said I sounded fine but I think I sounded like nails on a chain board.

I'm not a big sports fan but I root for who ever my family or friends root for.

Fly guy. It was nostalgic for me cuz I read it all the time as a kid and I love it. Stopped reading it a long time ago tho.... it was a series too. So there was always a new one I found in the school library.

I have a hand full of people who tie for first place. My top two would be Jackcepticeye and markiplier for sure.

Minecraft. As we speak.

Two truth one lie
I've never flown on a plane before.
I'm in the anthro (furry) community
I'm allergic to birds

If I was stranded on a island

This may sound dark and grim but I'd take a
flint and stone (fire)
A bug net roll (to protect against bugs and catch fish with)
And MY WORST ENEMY (for food when times are tough)

Two truth one lie
I've never flown on a plane before.
I'm in the anthro (furry) community
I'm allergic to birds
i think tha truth is that ur in tha anthro / furry community , and that ur allergic to birds . tha lie must be that youve never flown on a plane before !! i dont know why , it just seems very simple ? i thought that maybe the lie could have been that you were allergic to birds , but it seems very specific so ive leant towards it being a truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back