Chitchat Any regrets?

northofmyworld

Penguin with a dream
What are your regrets? Could be small, big, funny or serious. I want to know. If it helps I'll start:

1) Letting emotions rule over me

2) Not discovering anime fast enough

3) Feeling the need to always be validated for everything I do

I guess my whole family drama. Long story short, I have no contact to any of them, they severed all connections due to a... disagreement I had with my mother. 

But then I remember how miserable I used to be... though I still regret it, in part, as I do miss her and everyone, it was for the best. Perhaps one day they'll see it too.

I guess my whole family drama. Long story short, I have no contact to any of them, they severed all connections due to a... disagreement I had with my mother. 

But then I remember how miserable I used to be... though I still regret it, in part, as I do miss her and everyone, it was for the best. Perhaps one day they'll see it too.

Well they do say that sometimes the hardest thing to do is the right thing. You just have to be strong enough to make that choice. 

None. I find regret to be a pointless concept. If it is still a problem, solve it. If it cannot be solved or is no longer an issue, let it go. There is no sense nor use in lingering on the past and you can put your time and effort to better use. 

None. I find regret to be a pointless concept. If it is still a problem, solve it. If it cannot be solved or is no longer an issue, let it go. There is no sense nor use in lingering on the past and you can put your time and effort to better use. 

Very true. But it doesn't stop the feeling, does it?

I don't know.  I do not feel any regrets.  Not anymore at least, since I have adapted this mindset. 

You sound like an incredibly rational person... But what I'm wondering is if you can cram your emotions into your beliefs. As the saying goes, 'some things are easier said than done.' 

You sound like an incredibly rational person... But what I'm wondering is if you can cram your emotions into your beliefs. As the saying goes, 'some things are easier said than done.' 

Perhaps it is because I am predominantly rational, that emotional responses such as regret have little to no effect anymore and can be dismissed easily. In contradiction to me, my significant other is a very emotional person and is affected heavily by her emotional responses. I would imagine she'd have difficulty with this notion. 

Found out a 'loose' girl with big tits liked me but I didn't make a move.

For once, I'm being honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have anxiety, my life is nothing but regrets ;u;

But in all seriousness, basically the only things I ever wish hadn't happened are really minor things. Y'know, why did I say that embarrassing thing, why did I do that, etc. Big things like getting into a new thing or cutting someone out of my life intentionally? No regrets.

I regret making a lot dumb decisions. I regret over thinking to much which causes me to get really sad. I regret selling my psp and the games. I regret meeting several people IRL.

regrets? i have a few but then again? their too few to mention. but seriously i sometime regret not writing my ideas straight down

I regret being the guy who can't say no.

I regret being such a weakling.

I regret many things school related.

And so much more. (Only regret I don't have is being a nerd. Best decision ever.)

Mmm regrets are kinda funny things. Some of us have more than others, and the severity of how much you regret something can vary. Generally I like to think that, yeah maybe that was a dumb idea but it was a lesson/experience/etc. that helped shape me? So idrk if i regret a whole lot.

the only thing I can think of that I regret was leaving someone when they begged me not to.

1) Not doing some things because I'm afraid I'll be wrong

2) Letting my pride rule

3) Letting my emotions take over

4) Holding in so many feelings I feel like Im gonna explode

I was out suburban exploring the other day and I was technically tresspassing but there was a spooky coffin that my friend was like 'NO WAY BRUH' and I was like "PLEASE' but then they convinced me not to do it.

I really wanted to do it. But I can't do it alone; what if a ghost pops out?

If I'm 100% honest I don't regret things. I don't like to have my emotions rule over my life so that is probably why I have no regrets

I've had many regrets, but honestly I don't let them bother me much, they already happened and nothing can be done other than to move forward. I try to forget them immediately if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back