Chitchat Any regrets?

- Allowing my fears to rule over how I believe people will see me.

I'm working on it, and honestly, if I could get over it, everything would be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the chance to have a romantic, geeky night listening for signals from Europe on an amateur radio in a trailer with a boy I liked and I think liked me back. I still wonder what could have happened there.

To be perfectly honest, I regret cutting a lot of people out of my life over some trivial shit (and probably will continue to keep doing it, HAHA).

I also regret not just manning the fuck up and telling this one guy that yes I wanted to be in relationship but I just needed time! Though, to be honest again, not for him- but for me. I used to be incredibly shy but I'm working on breaking out of my shell for good and just being more direct in general.

And then there's some other shit from my past too, LOLOL. Just some family stuff though.

Telling my best friend that I hated him. He died the next day of cancer. Which is why I hate Valentines Day

Telling my best friend that I hated him. He died the next day of cancer. Which is why I hate Valentines Day

Damn that's uh, pretty intense to say the least. Honestly I've never done stuff like that before but I try to think about what I say before I say it, because you never know when that'll be your last talking with that person. Life is random like that.

@ anyone who is feeling suicidal, if you need an ear to talk to I'm willing to listen and help if possible.

My regret? not being able to play with my dog in her final month and having to see her in so much pain, I know I had to do it but she was only six and hadn't been able to go outside and play for months due to a bad leg and having her suffer till her last moments is almost unbearable/

I regret not reporting a certain family member to cps while I could.

I regret not taking the full time position, such a dumb move to take the part time one!

I regret inviting my last ex to come visit.

theres a lot of regrets to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back