• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Any genre) Looking for a DM for almost any casual adventure.

Realmtraveler

My timezone is GMT+1. Ghostfriendly. Usually always respond within 24 hours (2 hours if not asleep).

I have to point out I am not a very creative person yet I do try to build up the world at least in the beginning. My replies are usually 2-5 short to medium sentences long. I perfer to keep RP mostly realistic despite it being casual (no crazy nonsense without at least some reasoning).

I like dark themes but am open to try something else as I am getting slightly tired of them. I do not however like post-apocalyptic genres.

Always wanted to try Human-Turned-Into-Animal RP but could never find a good enough backstory to it. Possibly some failed experiment, a curse or some alternative life saving medical experiment?

When it comes to fandoms I actually never tried them but would want to if I don't play any already established characters.

When it comes to romance I try not to touch that subject unless it fits well into current story. I also like when my backgrounds do not connect me to close people like outcast or orphant protagonist (But I am very flexible on this topic).

Last edited:
Hay.

It's the thing we use to build up our horses, but it's more than that. Sometimes hay is a greeting, or a clever, delicate snack on a hot day.

When you're a horse.

Maybe you'd like to be a horse, but becoming a horse, well, it doesn't always happen. It doesn't always make sense to be a horse. But what we learn from the horses we try to become, from the journeys we embark on to get there, is that maybe, we don't need to be a horse, after all.

Anyways, you seem cool. Maybe we should RP sometime, I kind of like being GM and come up with a lot of realistic-but-fantastical plot ideas, I just write a lot, so, that might be slightly unbalanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back