Chitchat Any bizarre dream?

Psyche-Mixas

I keep having those dreams where I would often float around and run away from people real slow as if I'm running in a deep bed of mud. Others are less often but even stranger, such as buildings being stacked on each other to form a single building and being in a different-looking body. I'm curious if anyone would like to share their bizarre dreams with me here.

i dream im my oc and i pee on fences

That's honestly very strange and embarrassing! Some of my dreams were quite embarrassing, too, but I'm not sure if I wanna share any of these. Haha

Any other dreams you have or is that dream a constant thing?

That's honestly very strange and embarrassing! Some of my dreams were quite embarrassing, too, but I'm not sure if I wanna share any of these. Haha

Any other dreams you have or is that dream a constant thing?
i dream about my oc alot, sometimes i dream i can stretch my fingers into long metal claws like his, or run fast like a puma through the city or asylums

There was this one time I dreamt that I was in a flying potato shooting French fries at alien space walruses that also could fly.

It was really weird.

I don't generally have too many recurring dreams... But I do, however, have recurring locations and settings in my dreams. Most often I'll be placed at a small farm I go to, though sometimes I'll be at home, too.

A strange something I've noticed.. I don't really have nightmares. I've experienced dreams that may, to others, seem nightmarish, but I always know deep down that I'm never really in danger.

Examples:
At this farm location, I dreamt that there was an actual terrorist attack. I walked in on mothers being shot and children crying in fear. I didn't do much other than stare at the chaos distantly. Plus there were small dead animals everywhere.

I had another dream where I it seemed like a normal day, but at a random point, when I least expected it, would look at one of my family members and they would look like something horrific and terrifying. My mom would look like the slender man. My brother would look like a giant hungry spider. I stayed calm, stared for a few moments, took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. When I opened them, they were back to normal. This would happen several times at random points during my mundane dream. But they would always go back to normal.

I do have minor issues with "Teeth falling out" nightmares. Those are the one type of nightmare that actually get some sort of panicked reaction out of me, though I wouldn't say I'm nearly as affected as most would be.
The last time I had a dream where my teeth started decaying, I was running around, panicking as usual, in my own home. But suddenly... I stopped. And I thought. I recognized something. I literally said to myself "Wait a minute, this only happens in dreams". So I literally made a deadpan "Really?" Face as I walked up the stairs, went into the bathroom, and literally spat my teeth out into the sink and went on my merry way. XD I was absolutely DONE with that nightmare's crap. I haven't had another one since.

I had this recurring dream in elementary school that a giant T-rex was terrorizing my town...until Norm from Phineas and Ferb, wearing the minotaur head, started dancing with it.
That was.... ah.

I also had this dream where I was this random guy that I know but don't talk to much and I had to be Elle from Legally Blonde and wear pink high heels. I woke up before I could do it though.
That was upsetting.

Had one about eight days back where my dad and brother were at a local mall when an earthquake happened, and the part of the building they were in collapsed. Thankfully, they'd been in a sturdy part of the building at the time, and I found them in there almost completely unharmed.

Hello yes welcome to my dreams which make me question my sanity. Most of them are related to video games or movies. Yikes.

One of the weirdest I have had was set in the building of Slender: Elementary. A creeppy elementary building with no lights. Great. Right? My brain hates me. So not only is it a freaking First Person dream, but it also has those dumb ass Regenerators and Ubermorphs from Dead Space. Why? Brain. Why? Those things are creepy enough! But, not one! THREE! WITH RED EYES! YO! BYE! It was my goal to find a key, so I lookd for it, while seeing those red eyed freaks and hearing their breathing. I then finally find it and...dead. It suddenly swapped to 3rd person (Why?), but I was unable to see myself. I woke up mid-kill and was like "Yo, what the shit?"

But I also had one which was equally weird and "Oh. Oh no.". So, I dunno. Apparently I was at freaking Camp Crystal Lake (Guess where this is going?!). Don't ask me, but I decided to dive down in the lake, and the lake looked like the udeerwater area in Monster Hunter Tri (?? WH). Dunno. so, I dove and see Jason walking towards a solid rock, like he was invisible? Like, boy bye. Dove up, left the lake. Dunno what happened after, but I do recall seeing Jason afterwards in the woods. Watching me. Good-bye. Uncomfy dream, not gonna lie.

All my dreams are pretty trippy.

Recently I had a dream that I was in a sort of performance competition. My group, made up of mostly people I only know vaguely (including a girl from my gym class and someone whose name I don't even know who I saw at the aquarium once), was performing a piece supposedly from Miss Saigon, but we were wearing costumes completely unlike anything from that show. Nobody in the dream questioned it.

Before it was our turn, we had some sort of intermission dance party onstage. The gym class girl, some chubby blonde girl I don't know and I come up onto the stage apron with some sort of synchronized routine that I guess we had worked out earlier or just improvised on the spot. Right in the middle of it, gym girl accidentally elbows me and I stumble and catch myself, but she loses her balance and topples off the stage.

It's then that I see the stage is about 50 feet above the orchestra pit. Gym girl... clearly did not survive the fall.

Some guy runs up onstage and tells the audience that gym girl is dead. A projector flashes a picture of her over the stage, Hunger Games style, but then after that it seems like business as usual resumes and my team comes back onstage to do our weird little Miss Saigon routine. At some point during this, I suddenly and inexplicably come to the realization that chubby blonde girl has died backstage somewhere. Holy shit, I think solemnly, I was just dancing with them and now they're both dead.

After the competition, which we don't win, I run into gym girl's parents in a gift shop, and they're just sadly pushing a wheelbarrow in circles.
Then I woke up.

All my dreams are mismatched amalgamations of locations and people. No clear transitions or anything. It's like the left and right side of my brain each realised they had to make a dream of something and just quickly fumbled something together into... Well, something. It never makes any sense. I also continue dreams after I wake up a couple of times during the night/morning. If I lay back down, the dream just unpauses and continues. Very strange.

Oho, remember one from when I was fairly young. At that stage, for whatever reason, most if not all of my dreams were morbid and usually ended in death, not this one though.

So I was just randomly walking down the street, all chill, and then out of nowhere I start feeling quite weird, just... weird I dunno. I notice that there is people on the street, all of them staring straight at me, huh. Staring, with a terrified look on their faces, who knows why? I start moving towards one of them, in order to ask what the hell is wrong. Much to my surprise and horror, my legs and arms became extremely long and pale, almost dead pale. Naturally, the people all start running away. I try to catch up to them as they flee, terror-stricken. I try to shout "Wait, please, I meam no harm," but at that point I realize... I have no mouth (and I must scream). Then I woke up, phew. The dream in total lasted about 20 minutes I think, though it did feel like hours.

A more recent one; I was just standing inside some sort of troop training facility, surrounded by militarymen. Suddenly, a female figure randomly brushes from behind me, steps a few metres in front of me and looks at me. I try to point it out, but no one seems to be reacting to... anything, they're petrified but not really stone. The woman then opens her mouth and starts talking about the fact that "everything's a simulation" and stuff like that. When she starts talking, my head starts feeling really weird, so weird that I cannot explain it at all, though the most comparable feeling is that sort which you get when you realize that everything's over and you can't do jackshit about it, the feeling of inevitability. Then I wake up.
Funny thing, I didn't even watch Matrix around the time, all I watched was Boondock Saints, my favourite movie, heh. Also the woman, if I remember correctly, was one I wanted to bang at the time.

I have quite a few but I can regale you all with my first one ever, which is pretty short.

It took place in the small living room of my sister's friends house and it was dark. Not pitch black, but it obviously night time, and I was watching my headless body bumble around the room smashing stuff and running into walls. Covering my neck stump was a handkerchief tied like a do-rag to prevent bodily fluids from coming out. Most of the dream was spent watching the body fumble around from a 3rd person view until it finally broke and fell through a window. The only other detail that really popped out during the dream was that there was a velvet blue rose in a glass dome(Like the one in Beauty and the Beast) that sat on an end table near the window that that my headless body went through. I was 7 when I first had this dream and I'd continue to have it on a monthly basis until I about 14.

I'd have to say my weirdest dream i recall would have to be where i dreamt i was....well, you remember the doll-head on mechanical legs from Toy Story? Well...i was that. But also a vampire? And i had to eat a bar of soap to be cured...yeah....

Anyways, dreams are great once you can learn to become lucid.

Once or twice I dreamed that there was a tornado at my mom's church. That's not too weird on its own, but the fact that there was a festival going on and the old ladies were walking around like nothing was wrong was a bit odd.

Recently had a meta-ass lucid dream where i kept talking about how i was lucid and everybody was really cool with it and shit. Basically felt like twenty minutes of me talking about it with my dream-friends.

Yeah, nobody is amazed at what you can do, it pisses me off most of the time lol. Like...I'm floating in the air while we're speaking, Jim..
Nobody is alarmed at this? -.-

While sleeping, my brain seemed to take the process of absorbing the information from television literally as sometimes some kind of thing would come out of a TV set in a dream. I'm a person that avoids jump scares at any cost, so apparently a TV logo at the end of the credits would somehow manage to get me. In one dream, the TV turns on by itself showing the credits and I know that this is not good news so I started shouting and roaring loudly without even considering if it's a good idea. I probably tried to scare the creature that is about to come through? Then the dream's scenario changed and I didn't know if I suceeded.

In another dream I actually dream about sleeping with my family in the same room I sleep in the real life and again TV turns off and a tiger shows up and roars at us. For some reason no one of us were scared of it, I actually felt relaxed and amazed, somehow being able to sense that the "tiger" just came to show off and then of course it just went offscreen looking calm as well. It was kinda strange. Maybe I wasn't mauled by any huge animal in my life, so my brain couldn't come up with a convincing dream scene where anything that jumped at me wouldn't just disappear after it did so. And that's probably for the best.

Last edited:
that phineas and ferb were indian fbi agents and that baljeet was some weird albino dude that plotted their death

A couple nights ago I dreamed I was writing names down but I was writing them so slowly, and writing each letter required my full concentration. It was such a strangely specific thing that I even googled it, but I couldn't find any answers about why I'd be borderline incapable of writing anything down in my dream.

Probably like, anxiety or something, I guess.

I have had dreams so indescribable even I don’t have words for them. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back