Other Any accidentally drink any type of alcohol once?

Definitely not accidental. And definitely more than just one type of alcohol. 

tbh my favourite is rubbing alcohol though. That stuff tastes delicious. 

It's never happened to me, but my youngest brother accidentally took a swig of vodka thinking it was water.

My dad restored classic cars when I was a child, we had a big shed next to our house, very messy in there.

One day I was in there, snooping about when I see a bottle of Sprite. We weren't allowed much soda as kids, so I eagerly snatched that up and took a big swig of it.

It was gasoline. I don't know why it was in there, but I spit it all over the workbench.

Do jello shots count?

I just thought it was regular jello

but man did my tongue have an unpleasant surprise!

I drank my dad's Long island Iced tea.

Thinking it was Kool-Aid.

gg me. at least Nigel Farage can comfort me.

Last edited by a moderator:
When i was 7 years old, it was some Sake. I though it was water and i drank it all .-.

Happened to me too though the details were different. In my case, my uncle offered me sake. I was young at the time (not sure how young) and I didn't know what it was and I drank one sip. Second-worst thing I ever tasted to date.

Happened to me too though the details were different. In my case, my uncle offered me sake. I was young at the time (not sure how young) and I didn't know what it was and I drank one sip. Second-worst thing I ever tasted to date.

Your uncle must be a funny guy  xD .

Thing is, maybe I have an unusually keen sense of smell, but how do you accidentally drink alcohol?  There really is no such thing as odorless alcohol.  Okay, maybe if you're a kid who has never been around it, like, at all, but surely you would think, "Why does this smell like NyQuil?"

It didn't happen to me, but I do have a story.

So, it's my freshman year in college.  I went to visit one of my high school friends in college for the weekend (we'll call her E), and I decided to bring one of my friend's from college (her name will be An) along for the ride.  So, Friday night we get there, and E is already pretty tipsy.  She was in a sorority and was at a sorority party before we got there.  Once we got there though, she left and we went to her apartment.  So we're getting wasted, taking shots like college girls do, and E pulls this cup out of her refrigerator.  It looks a lot like this:

30c022c6573a8aadfa3d1202dd4d4b2f.png

She tells us that she got this from her sorority party earlier and that there was Everclear in it.  Okay, that's fine and dandy.  Then, she pulls out three nearly identical cups, though the lids were different colors so we could tell them apart, and she put water in them.  You probably know where this is going.

The night carried on.  We were being stupid and silly.  All of us had at least four lemon drops, not to mention at least on mixed drink to drink while we do our stupid and silly things.  About 3/4ths of the way through the night, and all three of us are pretty wasted.  E is a chatterbox no matter what mental state she is in, and she's going on about something and not really paying attention to what's around her.  I look over at An, drinking out of the orange-lidded tumbler.  I'm thinking "Wow, An is going hard tonight."  She noticed me looking at her and she stops sucking on the straw for a minute and tries to hand it to me.  "Try some water.  It's really good, and you're going to need it."

I just..., "Honey, that's not water.  That's the Everclear."

Needless to say, she was sobbing and worshiping the porcelain god maybe a half an hour later, with E looking at her cup really sadly and asking, "Where did all my Everclear go?"

And that's why you should always clearly label your alcohols.

my cousin told me it was pineapple juice ;_; I hated pineapple juice and thought pineapple juice smelled that way, because i hated the smell.

I didn't want to be labeled as rude so i drank it to be polite. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm underage, but all the alcohol I've ever drank has, in fact, been consensual. Whoops. Well, except this one time. 

YES.

It was when I was probably four or something and I was at our elementary school kicking around a soccer ball with my brother, sister, and father. I was thirsty and went to grab my water, only to discover it wasn't there. Drank out of my dad's gigantic soda cup. Years later found out it was Bourbon haha

I believe the only time I managed to do this was at a family party where I drank red wine on accident. Wasn't paying attention to whose glass I actually grabbed, haha.

A few cocktails; thought they were just juice/shake, which isn't surprising. It finally kicked when someone gave me a margarita :'D

Lol yeah i was like 13 or 14 and my mom had a bottle of (what i thought) was water in the freezer.

I didn't want to open another one since there was one open already so i took a sip of it only to have my throat burn. it was vodka x.x R.I.P

No I haven't. I did drink the wrong flavor. I like Smirnoff every so often, grape being my favorite. I went to go grab one but it ended up a watermelon flavor that tasted more like medicine. 

Only when I was about four years old an even then it wasn't accidental. Dad turned his back on his beer and I took a big swig and never stole beer again. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back