Other Any accidentally drink any type of alcohol once?

one time when i was little my cousins gave me alchohol and told me it was apple juice, it didnt smell weird so i decided to drink it even though i didnt know what it was

then they told me to run around in circles hahaha

When I was a kid, I had some vodka chocolates. I had no idea there was alcohol in them. Other than that, my alcohol experiences have been fully self-aware. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I'll always think about that one time I was given sake to try. No warning, no clues about what it was; probably no ill intent, but dang, it was one of the worst things I've ever drank. Really hated that one and never touched it again ever since. I was young though, so maybe my taste might have changed somewhat... But no. Just no. 

Happend to my brother a few years back. He was drinking some bottled green tea, and my dad was drinking whiskey. The two liquids looked exactly the same, and they were using identical cups. So, when my brother wasn't looking, my dad swapped the two. I don't know how, but my brother actually took a swig and swallowed. I don't know how he couldn't tell the difference by smell. He was around eight at the time, and I'm pretty sure that made him even more retarded. He's twelve now. 

My dad tried the same when he swapped my sparkling apple juice for cider. Joke's on him. That shit's fucking delicious. 

being serb, 'accidentally' consuming alcohol is bullshit to me aha (aka excuse never worked)

when i was baby my dad used to dip my dummy in his whiskey to make me sleep better

built tolerance since day one lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back