• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Another Mobius Search Thread

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Mobi can't code, but Mobi likes to think she can write so stick around!
I've been going through a lot lately and my muse was shot in the process, but I'd really like to get one or two original plots going to get me back on track! I've had plenty of search threads through the years, but I figured a new one was necessary since... I can't even find my last ooc one, haha! I always say I'm gonna keep these things short, but they rarely wind up like that... I'm gonna give it my best this time guys, I swear!

.About me.
I'm a literate roleplayer with around ten years of experience. I tend to prefer keeping replies to 400-800 words anymore, but I used to write even beyond 1,500+ words. I just don't have the mental capacity for those really, really long replies anymore. I can write male or female with no preference, but I only write MxF because that's all I have experience writing. I'll write in PMs or threads, but PMs are easier for me to keep track of. I'm very active in ooc and love to chat with my partner (my social anxiety doesn't online, apparently)! I love love LOVE to play so talk my ear off for hours with all the things we can do with our plot, please and thanks. I don't ever ghost my partners, but do note that my mental health dips me into ruts that just wipe me of the oomph to message people (in RP land and in real life) so if you don't hear from me for a bit, that's why. I try my best to keep my partners updated, though. I typically can reply multiple times a week depending on post length and I'm a daily ooc chatter unless I've got stuff going on. I'm in the eastern timezone, but I'm nocturnal so I'm usually not on late morning-early evening and I'm available basically all night/early morning. I have no limits save for RPN's rules. Um... I think that's it!

.About you.
All I really ask of my partners is to be able to write a reply that I can understand, so a fairly decent grasp on punctuation, spelling, and the like. Please be 18+ since I'm 24 and I'm just not comfortable writing romance with minors. I'm flexible with post length. One liners up to 1,000+ are fine with me! Friendly and into ooc plotting/chatting would be a BIG plus! Weekly replies would be great, if not more, but I understand the highs and lows of life can limit replies. I honestly think that's it! That's all I can think of at the moment so I guess that's it, haha.

.Ideas and pairings.
These are just my biggest cravings at the moment. I'm open to discussing others! If there's a role I would prefer to play, it'll be in bold.

• Master x Slave (platonic or romantic // dark "cruel" plots or light "merciful" plots) [I have several ideas in mind!]
• Rich x Poor (slight preference to poor, but I'll play the rich character) [I have a plot in mind!]
• Exes to lovers (especially where the one was a total jerk, but has worked to become a better person)
• Second chances (let's have one or both characters redeem themselves in some way!)
• Age gaps (idk I just love the dynamic // I prefer the guy to be the older character)
• Prison Guard x Prisoner
• Cop x Criminal
• High Ranking Soldier x Rival Spy (likely in an au world with pre-tech aspects or medieval times, though I might be down for completely modern)
• Pregnancy (considering I have tokophobia, I don't know why I love this kind of thing as much as I do lol)
• Suggest something!

Interested? PM me or reply to this thread! I also have a Riverdale search thread and a Scream search thread if fandoms are more your thing.

Last edited:
Hello! Some of the ideas you listed really interested me so I thought I'd reach out. Are you okay with combining an idea or two? I've always been a sucker for age gaps when it comes to RP's but I'd also like to try my hand at writing something involving pregnancy too.

Hello! Some of the ideas you listed really interested me so I thought I'd reach out. Are you okay with combining an idea or two? I've always been a sucker for age gaps when it comes to RP's but I'd also like to try my hand at writing something involving pregnancy too.
Yes, definitely! Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out 😄

Hwy love! I'd love to talk to you about maybe doing a master/slave plot or something else! Just message me!! (:

Hwy love! I'd love to talk to you about maybe doing a master/slave plot or something else! Just message me!! (:
I just had to hop off of my computer for a bit so if you could shoot me a message that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back