• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another go

Hi! Honestly I suck at making my adds look as amazing as most people’s- but I make up for it in my replies.

I’m currently on the hunt for a few new rp partners. My replies are more on the semi/ literate side. I prefer third person, and honestly I’m game for anything. I tend to find myself being pretty chill, and I love to talk ooc.

Fandoms:
Marvel
The vampire diaries
The originals
Greys Anatomy
Supernatural
Twilight (it wasn’t a phase mom)
Bridgerton
Criminal minds

original ideas:
To be added
*but honestly down for anything*

About me:
If we are doing a fandom Rp, I am game to attempt any cannon character- and usually prefer to double, having someone do the same for me.
Any pairing is cool with me
I am in central time
I also work a full time job, so replies may be slow.
I am 23, so I only rp with people who are 18+
I love to plot and send tik toks and etc

if any of what I have offered interests you, send me a message. Or comment below.

Hi there, I'm interested! I've got some role play experience under my belt, although I'm new to this community. I, too, prefer third person and I'm definitely in the mood for something realistic/modern. Of everything you listed, I've seen some of Supernatural and Criminal Minds. Oh, and Marvel, yeah. I'm in EST so, if anything, you'll be keeping me up - ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back