ANNOUNCEMENT: Preparations for Episode 5

Can we have him enter the scene as a bus driver for one of the schools coming to the facility maybe?

Still need flaws! lol :hornstongue;<3

ROUSSEAU , E.

31962547da5dd8473eda5ec7c8c03046.jpg
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱07
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

Can we have him enter the scene as a bus driver for one of the schools coming to the facility maybe?

Still need flaws! lol :hornstongue;<3

Bah! You got me. I sort of gave up on writing at this point and was just trying to churn the new apps out. I will give him the other flaw soon.

And he can certainly be a Busdriver for a school. Which one in particular?

As for Victoria, I chose Judging as a skill because she is good at it and it doesn't really detract from her own character. While it could arguably go both ways, in regards to Victoria, I feel that from my subjective end, that it benefits Victoria. I could pick a better name for the trait.... buttttt... I am just peachy with profiling. If it is an issue, as opposed to a suggestion, I can indeed change it to get her accepted. But as of now, it feels like something that gives her an advantage when coupled with her common sense.

Bah! You got me. I sort of gave up on writing at this point and was just trying to churn the new apps out. I will give him the other flaw soon.

And he can certainly be a Busdriver for a school. Which one in particular?

As for Victoria, I chose Judging as a skill because she is good at it and it doesn't really detract from her own character. While it could arguably go both ways, in regards to Victoria, I feel that from my subjective end, that it benefits Victoria. I could pick a better name for the trait.... buttttt... I am just peachy with profiling. If it is an issue, as opposed to a suggestion, I can indeed change it to get her accepted. But as of now, it feels like something that gives her an advantage when coupled with her common sense.
Well Bag and I were just talking about that. Considering it is a Regional Exam we were trying to figure out if we should give the other Facilities official cities they are coming from. Maybe have one located in Detroit? Per my scene set up there was issues getting the insurance companies to allow transportation of that many minor Supers. Maybe him being a professional driver and been flown out to drive them in was part of the deal they struck with the bus transportation company?

Well Bag and I were just talking about that. Considering it is a Regional Exam we were trying to figure out if we should give the other Facilities official cities they are coming from. Maybe have one located in Detroit? Per my scene set up there was issues getting the insurance companies to allow transportation of that many minor Supers. Maybe him being a professional driver and been flown out to drive them in was part of the deal they struck with the bus transportation company?

Ernie would be more than willing to help out. He has more than enough credentials to drive students and keep them safe. They would be in good hands.

I would think insurance would be more worried about a giant super hero test than transporting them. I would imagine that Aegis Facilities already have the proper approvals, insurance, and legal things to transport and house a bunch of minor supers. It's kind of their job. And they would not be traveling without a qualified blue card holding teacher chaperone.

Having several facilities take the final exam in one place is an absolutely novel idea. Like an Aegis version of the naruto chunin exams.

ManicMuse ManicMuse oh yeah. I would also imagine that a gathering of supers of this magnitude would attract normie spectators and kids wanting to see things blowing up and cool powers and stuff.

ManicMuse ManicMuse oh yeah. I would also imagine that a gathering of supers of this magnitude would attract normie spectators and kids wanting to see things blowing up and cool powers and stuff.

Which is why I had volunteers at the gates to only let in people who are suppose to be there. It would be great if we have people write in some stuff about that. Maybe we should add in cops had each end of the road in front of the Facility blocked off to hold back crowds. While I like the idea of it, I also dont want that detail to side track the storyline like it did that one episode where everyone was getting passed the reporters, ya know?

Which is why I had volunteers at the gates to only let in people who are suppose to be there. It would be great if we have people write in some stuff about that. Maybe we should add in cops had each end of the road in front of the Facility blocked off to hold back crowds. While I like the idea of it, I also dont want that detail to side track the storyline like it did that one episode where everyone was getting passed the reporters, ya know?

Fair enough! Maybe the smart one will watch across the bay with binoculars (Inb4 a smart TV station televised it like some sort of spelling bee)

He was working to be helpful. He and I are two out of those three votes. If you want to keep up the attitude that can change. I let the first side comment slide about how I am just a temp but I am not going to continue to take the side jabs. He was working to be helpful and we rushed the process to assist your character getting to play. That can be changed. Lioness075 Lioness075 welian welian

Edit: Please be nice in how you address people!
I'm not giving attitude. I naturally get defensive in many situations, always have even before Welian put anyone else in charge. I'm sure she's been on the receiving side sometimes, as I've reacted this way to other GMs in the past.

I meant no harm by my reaction, but I felt like his post was originally something like a jab since Scarlet had been accepted already and I was being told afterwards to change more on her CS. Idk if you have any idea how many times I have edited Scarlet's CS since I originally created it. It's ultimately been something of an exhaustive process. Thus, I got defensive when he told me I had to change something in her powers section.

Please do not call me out in public and instead address these kinds of concerns privately. I hate being put in the spotlight and it makes me feel like I've done something very wrong, when I feel like this whole situation was mostly just a misunderstanding.

Also, please do not threaten me. That does not resolve misunderstandings. Instead, it makes matters worse.

I never even meant the temp comment as a jab. You're making an assumption there. I'm a very blunt person and was simply pointing out a fact.

Finally, please do not bring Welian into a resolved situation. Gus and I have misunderstood each other several times before. I'm blunt in nature and very stubborn, so I tend to butt heads before realizing I've made a mistake. You'd be surprised to know I've gotten way better at avoiding these situations, as they used to happen all the time when I was younger.

Anyways, I already apologized to Gus (I think? I should've...sorry if I didn't already say it, Gus Gus ) and we both acknowledged it was a simple misunderstanding. There's no need to call Welian in to fix something that has already been fixed. This just puts me in the spotlight even more and makes me feel even worse about something I had figured already resolved last night.

Last edited:
No worries. I should have put the suggestion in original approval like I said. Just forgot. This is a crazy busy summer for me, moving, partitioning house, bringing in tenants, and prepping for classes at end of the month, all while getting ready for wedding August 5th, and preparing to launch my one and only child bodily into the world end of August. I get being defensive about being asked for a tweak on a long deferred character believe me; Manami was well over six months from conception to first post. Lars was even longer than that. Luckily this was just a formatting error, so no big deal.

Blewp blewp, plopping Uriel here because got drowned out by other comments and for convenient ease of access for anyone who wants to give it a look en stuff
URSLER, U.

Noukan.png
  • Heroism Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Energy▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04

It's 2:15 in the morning and I cannot be asked to fill out the relationship section at this time because I'm lazy and he doesn't have any overly specific, close connections as of this time.

URSLER, U.

Noukan.png
  • Heroism Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Energy▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
Dutch isn't a race, you racist.

Twelve arms? Holy hamburgers batman, doesn't that get really heavy, especially as they're as strong as human arms and 10' long each? Not to mention the equipment on them!

KINGSTON, H.

"Not everything has to make sense."
6ae0184c8a3ff6eb899a3b3d4ce369bf.jpg
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Order▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱08
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Agility▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Intelligence▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

I'm not keen on his flaws. That's nothing to do with the actual character, but how you're going to use him.

"Gun": what gun? A pistol, a rifle, a minigun, a naval cannon? TELL ME KING, TELL ME!

Walker, R

thumb.jpg
  • Heroism Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Altruism▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Order▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Proaction▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱7
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Energy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07

I think you should write a bit more for each personality trait. Right now each one isn't explored in enough detail for me.

What's the range on "I Am The Storm"?

Why does he have such a high willpower?

Why do vibrations affect his power?

I love the backstory. It's something I've seen mirrored in Askreddit threads but other than that it's really unique, and honestly pretty well written.

Why would someone with superpowered parents hate supers? Were Nikolai and Eleanor always busy or something?

I'm not keen on his flaws. That's nothing to do with the actual character, but how you're going to use him.

"Gun": what gun? A pistol, a rifle, a minigun, a naval cannon? TELL ME KING, TELL ME!

Kingston is a special case, he is for a pet project for Welian. To be used for something akin to an AEGIS tutorial. His character doesn't matter, only how he is used. As such, what is listed are his biggest flaws.

His gun? Probably something simple. Whatever standard issue military sidearm they use in the the future.

B Bag o Fruit ,I love you <3 <3 <3
Still a little wippy

CĂLĂTORU, I.

wzTR9kM.png
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Altruism▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Order▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Kindness▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Proaction▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Agility▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Intelligence▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

RADFORD, S.

604-jpg.218463
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Order▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱06
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Defense▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Agility▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Intelligence▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Willpower▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Energy▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02

Salem looks good other than the two plan Item lines. Delete those and he seems solid...

Did you edit the others yet btw? Flaws and such?

CROSS, J

• Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

So um This: Her natural talent with medicine makes her an often slow, but always effective cure-all, for all injuries and illnesses

Seems problematic to me? Also are we allowing TCM to be effective at all in the AEGISverse? My understanding is that there was to be no actual magic? Also, while the tragic backstory handily explains the virulent hatred of supers, it does not explain how that attitude is consistent with landing or holding a job with AEGIS.

Interesting character concept, and I am all for having more interesting E rank PCs, but maybe not ones that hate all the other characters with a burning passion of a thousand suns? Gavin at least has a reason to chase supers. A couple reasons, even.

(HI VICKY!!!)

I meant her eyes you pervs. She has pretty purple eyes.

No worries. I should have put the suggestion in original approval like I said. Just forgot. This is a crazy busy summer for me, moving, partitioning house, bringing in tenants, and prepping for classes at end of the month, all while getting ready for wedding August 5th, and preparing to launch my one and only child bodily into the world end of August. I get being defensive about being asked for a tweak on a long deferred character believe me; Manami was well over six months from conception to first post. Lars was even longer than that. Luckily this was just a formatting error, so no big deal.
Thank you for understanding. >.<

NPC ideas:

Codename Zig-Zag. A fun loving flirty young woman with the ability to rotate her personal momentum vector at will. It allows her to fly, kinda.

Codename Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper. Incorrigible jokester who can do the "Colossus" thing, except instead of living steel, he's a living super ball.

Codename Smoke Bomb. Short range teleportation, but only when touching smoke, and only to other areas of smoke within about 50 feet. Edgy and kind of douchey. Chain smoker and carries a variety of smoke grenades also

Codename Clarion. D rank with perfect pitch. Wants to get a record contract, not a blue card. Master of every instrument, but especially her own voice. Can do the glass shattering trick, but that is about as bad ass as she gets. When she gets the pitch of a room, can use that to broadcast her voice about 100 times further than normal, but not in a damaging way

Codename Balefire. Mousy looking kid with a death glare that would make Director Chernov blanche. When power is active, visible dark fire erupts from eyes, like Victoria but edgey. Has no effect unless you make eye contact. With eye contact, telepathically stimulates amygdala causing intense fear and or anger. He suffers the same effect through empathic feedback.

Codename Red Lobster. Kinda dim fella. Thinks the codename rocks. Able to summon, apparently from nowhere, a cherry red high tech looking suit. No weaponry, but pretty tough. Self contained breathing and slightly enhanced strength but at the cost of poor agility. Floats in water.

Codename Chill. D rank. Able to briefly turn into Bose-Einstein condensate and act as a superconductive superfluid. Zero viscosity, allowing seepage through tiniest cracks, flowing up walls, plus superconductivity. Is near absolute zero in this state, but cannot freeze things without taking serious damage and reverting to normal form immediately. Needs to concentrate hard to stay in superfluid form in warm environments or direct sunlight. Can't do it for more than a minute or so before becoming exhausted. Also gender fluid? Probably born female, but hard to tell for sure.

JARSDEL, I

f8120c1bd6fc94ffa603f84933f44a80-jpg.227660

• Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰08
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰08
    Proaction▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰08
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Energy▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

Notes: I have changed Imogen's powers of regeneration to be more potent. The language of her power, as well as her limitations, have been revised with the consent of the GMs and CC before it was dismantled, but it probably still needs fine-tuning. I excluded tools and weaponry because Imogen has neither as she has no offensive capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back