Health▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Strength▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Defense▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02

A few things:

1) Maybe her willpower should be 3? She's able to force herself to go cold turkey on smoking for months at a time, which isn't exactly easy. Not to mention, it sounds like it'd fit her very well in general.

2) Why are her health, strength and defence so low? She's former military, so I'd imagine she'd be pretty fit in general.

3) If she hates supers, why did she agree to join Aegis? Surely she'd know that she'd be treating almost solely supers?

One thing I noticed but forgot to mention: Your power is listed as photographic memory, which seems... odd?

In addition to my previous notes please pretend I had also said: "Change Photographic Memory (which is already in talents tab so you need not mention it here) to something like Beastform or Metamorphic Biology."

Thank you for pretending like Grandpa Gus doesn't have a mind like a sieve...
I modified that not too long ago when I revamped Scarlet's CS again. Please read the description for it in both sections, as they only share names.

Also, Manic and whoever else voted for her has already accepted her as she is, so I do not feel as if I need to change anything about her now.

A few things:

1) Maybe her willpower should be 3? She's able to force herself to go cold turkey on smoking for months at a time, which isn't exactly easy. Not to mention, it sounds like it'd fit her very well in general.

2) Why are her health, strength and defence so low? She's former military, so I'd imagine she'd be pretty fit in general.

3) If she hates supers, why did she agree to join Aegis? Surely she'd know that she'd be treating almost solely supers?
1) true, but it might be a pretty big indicator that she's emotionally the weakest in her family. She is the only one amongst the three sisters that hasn't moved past the grudge against supers. This is, of course, unbeknownst to her, though a future writing I may do will shine some light on this.

2) true, but for balance, and she's just a normie. I might change it up a little.

3) It IS her job. No matter how much she may hate them, supers still make up a certain bulk of the society. To refuse to treat them entirely might be less than profitable. Also, it puts her in a position of power over supers. It's a sick desire, to be fair. I actually forgot this flaw due to the sheer amount of time I haven't played Josie. Thanks for the reminder. Will add it later.

1) true, but it might be a pretty big indicator that she's emotionally the weakest in her family. She is the only one amongst the three sisters that hasn't moved past the grudge against supers. This is, of course, unbeknownst to her, though a future writing I may do will shine some light on this.

2) true, but for balance, and she's just a normie. I might change it up a little.

3) It IS her job. No matter how much she may hate them, supers still make up a certain bulk of the society. To refuse to treat them entirely might be less than profitable. Also, it puts her in a position of power over supers. It's a sick desire, to be fair. I actually forgot this flaw due to the sheer amount of time I haven't played Josie. Thanks for the reminder. Will add it later.
1) Well, stats aren't relative to your family members, but to Commonwealth's standards. Plus, that sounds more like just a plain personality flaw than a willpower deficiency.

2) Cool stuff, I'll wait and see.

3) Fair enough. Ouch.

RADFORD, S.

604-jpg.218463
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Order▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱06
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Defense▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Agility▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Intelligence▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Willpower▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Energy▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
Honestly, I see nothing amiss here save for one or two pretty subjective grammar things. I approve.

Also, Manic and whoever else voted for her has already accepted her as she is, so I do not feel as if I need to change anything about her now.

I was one of the ones who voted for her as is. I don't think it is a deal breaker, but it is traditional for the main power to have one name and one description. And her power is to change shape, not to have a photographic memory, right? Photographic memory could be listed as a sub power I guess, but I see it as a detail as to how she experiences the power, how it works, not what it is, if that makes sense.

She's approved as far as I am concerned either way, but I'd still recommend at least wordsmithing that. Approval is not the end of character development, as far as I can tell. It is barely the beginning.

BECKETT, V
vick1-jpg.157151
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Altruism▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Order▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Kindness▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱06
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Defense▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Willpower▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Energy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09

First of all, ecstatic to finally see Sempai Vicky back in the queue.

That said, WHY IS THE RELATIONSHIP TAB EMPTY?! NOTICE MANAMI SEMPAI!!! Also Chris, Tabitha, Danny, and most especially Gavin!

Drop the unused equipment/items and that would probably do it for me.

I'll just throw one curve ball: What if energy was 8 instead of 9? I know all too well the temptation of "off the scale" truly. (It has caused me no end of grief, tbh.) Given the ending scene of episode three though, I am not sure off the scale is appropriate? Knocking down the Key bridge from a range of some 2 miles is impressive as fuck to be sure, but is it off the scale? We have scales for that kind of energy: a multi megaton warhead could evaporate the bridge entirely from twice the distance. The degree of focus is the unprecedented thing. It is not a deal-breaker for me, just something to consider.

Get some blurbs in the relationships section and we're cool.

First of all, ecstatic to finally see Sempai Vicky back in the queue.

That said, WHY IS THE RELATIONSHIP TAB EMPTY?! NOTICE MANAMI SEMPAI!!! Also Chris, Tabitha, Danny, and most especially Gavin!

Drop the unused equipment/items and that would probably do it for me.

I'll just throw one curve ball: What if energy was 8 instead of 9? I know all too well the temptation of "off the scale" truly. (It has caused me no end of grief, tbh.) Given the ending scene of episode three though, I am not sure off the scale is appropriate? Knocking down the Key bridge from a range of some 2 miles is impressive as fuck to be sure, but is it off the scale? We have scales for that kind of energy: a multi megaton warhead could evaporate the bridge entirely from twice the distance. The degree of focus is the unprecedented thing. It is not a deal-breaker for me, just something to consider.

Get some blurbs in the relationships section and we're cool.

The thought had crossed my mind.

Firstly, the reason of the 9 is the seemingly endless amount of energy that she can produce. Limited by what her body can tolerate the stress of its ejection.

Also the range is something I have actually considered changing. Increasing, actually.

I was one of the ones who voted for her as is. I don't think it is a deal breaker, but it is traditional for the main power to have one name and one description. And her power is to change shape, not to have a photographic memory, right? Photographic memory could be listed as a sub power I guess, but I see it as a detail as to how she experiences the power, how it works, not what it is, if that makes sense.

She's approved as far as I am concerned either way, but I'd still recommend at least wordsmithing that. Approval is not the end of character development, as far as I can tell. It is barely the beginning.
I may have edited it incorrectly, but her main power is titled Shapeshifting, not Photographic Memory. I think this is a misunderstanding.

KINGSTON, H.

"Not everything has to make sense."
6ae0184c8a3ff6eb899a3b3d4ce369bf.jpg
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Order▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱08
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Agility▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Intelligence▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

Love him! Very well crafted! I would add some kind of sciency tricorderything to items. And again, relationships are good to have, even if it is just Anthony, Billy, and Scarlet.

(And I would love if he had a section on Victoria...)

As before, add relationships pls. Otherwise perfection.

Be mindful that I'm doing everything on my iPad while on vacation, so there may be some errors until I can get on my laptop back home.

I may have edited it incorrectly, but her main power is titled Shapeshifting, not Photographic Memory. I think this is a misunderstanding.

That is entirely possible, the version I saw had both shapeshifting and photographic memory in bold and left justified, and then there are two bullet pointed sub powers under that.

Easy edit

That is entirely possible, the version I saw had both shapeshifting and photographic memory in bold and left justified, and then there are two bullet pointed sub powers under that.

Easy edit
Okay, yeah, I meant for Photographic memory to be more of an explanation point than a sub power or a second main power. I'll unbold it later and italicize instead.

ROUSSEAU , E.

31962547da5dd8473eda5ec7c8c03046.jpg
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱07
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

Needs more items. A mop? A shoe phone? A gun?

Needs Flaws. Maybe a temper, but buried deep? PTSD? Find the right (or wrong) button sort of thing?

Maybe "Laid back" could morph to inappropriate humor? I could see Ernie having a bit of gallows humor that might rub some the wrong way...

I love this character so much! We need a janitor/badass. Just add a couple little bits!

WARD, A

boy-jpg.327032
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Order▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Composure▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Defense▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Agility▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03

Glad to see Aid back!

Approved.

It's 2:15 in the morning and I cannot be asked to fill out the relationship section at this time because I'm lazy and he doesn't have any overly specific, close connections as of this time.

URSLER, U.

Noukan.png
  • Heroism Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Energy▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04

I'm afraid I don't have much feedback.

I feel that she could use a higher stat in composure. Given her actions in character, she seems very down to earth and composed in high stress situations. As for the other stats, I think others may need to weigh in on them. That is really not my area of expertise. I know Lemon Boy Lemon Boy or Syr would be a good resource you could reach out to.

I would move Judging to a character flaw. Or change it to being a good judge of character or something. As it's written now, it kinda reads both ways if that makes sense?

I am hoping that we can move forward with Gavin offering her a pair of glasses as seen in the profile picture as an alternative to her limiter. We will have to get together and see if we can hash out the details of that.

BECKETT, V
vick1-jpg.157151
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Altruism▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Order▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Kindness▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱06
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Defense▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Willpower▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Energy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09

He was working to be helpful. He and I are two out of those three votes. If you want to keep up the attitude that can change. I let the first side comment slide about how I am just a temp but I am not going to continue to take the side jabs. He was working to be helpful and we rushed the process to assist your character getting to play. That can be changed. Lioness075 Lioness075 welian welian

Edit: Please be nice in how you address people!

Hey, just a reminder to please put all your approvals from this thread, as soon as you can, in this FORM, as I need to keep track of them via the spreadsheet >w<
I cannot take solely post approvals into account.

Before I leave for a nap, weli requested this NPC to be the Substitute Mental Discipline Teacher for the Episode. Malikai made a thread for it and I'm not sure people will see it in there (some set up notifs, others haven't), so I'm quoting it here for more people to see and also tagging welian welian and Teh Frixz Teh Frixz
Because, I don't know if it should be in a thread, a PM or something else. I'm just trying to help... *shrugs*
((Welian, you keep forgetting to give people exact instructions! >w<))

Lowe, L

J9hbJN3.jpg
  • Heroism Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰09
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱08
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03

It seems wrong to approve one without the other. I don't know what I am suppose to be looking for with these Commonwealth folk. Its a little more straight forward on the student requirements. I am worried I am going to let some major thing slide that is important for their play in the story line but they honestly look good to me.

D. Rex D. Rex just check over that history first paragraph. Few simple letters got switched. Can I get a character flaw or just general skill weakness on him too?

B Bag o Fruit is he going to be a bad guy or just crazy? I know you want to tweak him, should I hold off on an approval vote until you look him over again?

PETROVICH, B

tumblr_m0gm0o9d8L1r6e9xno1_1280.jpg
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Altruism▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Order▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Kindness▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Composure▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Strength▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Defense▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Agility▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Intelligence▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Willpower▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Energy▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

KINGSTON, H.

"Not everything has to make sense."
6ae0184c8a3ff6eb899a3b3d4ce369bf.jpg
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Order▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Composure▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱08
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    Health▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Strength▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Defense▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Agility▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01
    Intelligence▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱03
    Willpower▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱02
    Energy▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱01

It seems wrong to approve one without the other. I don't know what I am suppose to be looking for with these Commonwealth folk. Its a little more straight forward on the student requirements. I am worried I am going to let some major thing slide that is important for their play in the story line but they honestly look good to me.

D. Rex D. Rex just check over that history first paragraph. Few simple letters got switched. Can I get a character flaw or just general skill weakness on him too?

B Bag o Fruit is he going to be a bad guy or just crazy? I know you want to tweak him, should I hold off on an approval vote until you look him over again?

Not napping yet >w<
The scientists are for a side thread welian requested. It's literally going to be a testing thread for new players (and some of the old ones too if they want), put their characters' powers (and how they write them), to the test before hopping in the main plot. Or something like that.
Hope that clears some of your doubts!

Not napping yet >w<
The scientists are for a side thread welian requested. It's literally going to be a testing thread for new players (and some of the old ones too if they want), put their characters' powers (and how they write them), to the test before hopping in the main plot. Or something like that.
Hope that clears some of your doubts!
Ahhh, context helps so much! Then yes these guys look great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back