• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

TaeYeon said:
So what already happened in here?
Nothing yet! Waiting on the rest of you to join up. For now, you had all applied to the High School, and you just got a letter from the Headmaster saying you've been accepted. Are you going to make your character sheet?

Darkangel666 said:
Nothing yet! Waiting on the rest of you to join up. For now, you had all applied to the High School, and you just got a letter from the Headmaster saying you've been accepted. Are you going to make your character sheet?
Yeah, I'm going to start on it now. It will be finished in a matter of time.

Also, if you need help with anything, I don't bite. ^^

TaeYeon said:
Yeah, I'm going to start on it now. It will be finished in a matter of time.
Also, if you need help with anything, I don't bite. ^^
Okay awesome! I'll be asking you guys for opinions from time to time. As I already said, this is my first RP ever.

Also Is it alright if I make a couple characters and what is the limit for characters

Yup, on it. As I said in the interest check, though, I wont be very active. I will however check in on you guys often with my character and do events and stuff.

I hope you guys dont mind that. I have something planned when we're quite a few pages in, a big surprise, but I cant tell you guys c:

Darkangel666 said:
Yup, on it. As I said in the interest check, though, I wont be very active. I will however check in on you guys often with my character and do events and stuff.
I hope you guys dont mind that. I have something planned when we're quite a few pages in, a big surprise, but I cant tell you guys c:
Eeeeeh? Now you made me want to know about what you're planning...

Also, I've been thinking about letting the students go on a camp the first week of school so they would get to know each other during that time?

Maybe a courage test too?

TaeYeon said:
Eeeeeh? Now you made me want to know about what you're planning...
Also, I've been thinking about letting the students go on a camp the first week of school so they would get to know each other during that time?

Maybe a courage test too?
That sounds like a great idea :D I knew it was a good idea to let you guys help me xD

And sowwy, no telling c: its a real secret.

loki-tell-me.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back