• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

I have no idea what to put o-o and I feel like it'll be completely and utterly lame because I don't type monologues o-o

Sup ;D I hope you are 'cause I just posted a new character *continuous awkward winking* ;D You should go check it out ;D

Haha, I follow the thread so - for future reference - no need to quote me. Feel free to keep doing it if you like, but if it saves you the extra work, don't bother.

As for your profile. I rather like Claude. He could be an interesting addition to the group as the little oddball he is. I'm not the ringleader here, but I do hope he gets approved.

On a sidenote, I love the format you used to make the profile itself. I wish I was a bit more familiar with BBcodes ^^' (It's lack of practice really, I get how they work.)

AlexSilverX said:
Haha, I follow the thread so - for future reference - no need to quote me. Feel free to keep doing it if you like, but if it saves you the extra work, don't bother.
As for your profile. I rather like Claude. He could be an interesting addition to the group as the little oddball he is. I'm not the ringleader here, but I do hope he gets approved.

On a sidenote, I love the format you used to make the profile itself. I wish I was a bit more familiar with BBcodes ^^' (It's lack of practice really, I get how they work.)
I normally quote the posts so that I don't have to scroll up to review them again. I would delete them, but I continue to forget, so I pretend I mean to do it.

Why, thank you! I enjoy making odd characters, since some are more normal than others.

Once again, thank you! If you want, you can always PM me if you'd like me to make you one!

I appreciate the offer, but I feel like its one of those things I need to learn to do right on my own. I'll get to it eventually, no doubt, it's just a lack of practice due to being relatively new to the community. I made my icon (<====) in photoshop using a black and white image, and that took a bit of practice to get right too (I won't show you my first attempts, that stuff is so embarrassingly bad...) so I'm sure I'll get to it eventually.

That said, again, thanks a lot for the offer.

AlexSilverX said:
I appreciate the offer, but I feel like its one of those things I need to learn to do right on my own. I'll get to it eventually, no doubt, it's just a lack of practice due to being relatively new to the community. I made my icon (<====) in photoshop using a black and white image, and that took a bit of practice to get right too (I won't show you my first attempts, that stuff is so embarrassingly bad...) so I'm sure I'll get to it eventually.
That said, again, thanks a lot for the offer.
No problem! If you ever change your mind, I'm still here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back