• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool Interest Check

Wintermute

Cyber-cowboy
Hey everyone! So, I was in the mood to GM a role play and I thought, what better than a nice, social, Anime Highschool RP! Its going to be a purely social anime. Your characters will interact in classes and out of them. Of course, romance will be a thing, but very limited and if its anything past kissing, take it to PM or fade to black.

Now, the objective of the RP is to just bond with the other characters. Get to be good friends with each other!

I am very busy lately, so I'll be on and off, checking out how its going, giving you events, etc...

tumblr_ncc9va3zG01s4andvo4_500.gif

Darkangel666 said:
D: OH SHIT
Please don't kill me, I just wanted to make a harmless Anime Highschool RP!
-squint-

You have my blessings.... for now....

TaeYeon said:
*runs inside of the room, stumbling and planting my face straight onto the floor* I'm... interested...
*Helps you out* Awesome bud! But, dont hurt your face too much, I need you to be able to RP D:

Darkangel666 said:
*Helps you out* Awesome bud! But, dont hurt your face too much, I need you to be able to RP D:
*had a big red spot on my forehead* I'm still able to write. Hopefully. *makes sure that everything is still in place*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back