• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Fandom Search (doubling! Canon x OC mainly)

Blxxckbird

Member of the Akatsuki.
Hello and welcome to my fandom search! Feel free to look around. If you become interested, please reply here or PM me ^^ I delete all inquiries put on this thread after some time to keep it neat, but if you do reply I will surely PM you! Please note, I do require doubling, unless you're willing to just play a canon for me.

About me!
◦ I will probably attempt most any canon character you'd like me to, granted that they're not a particular character I want in my pairing. And I will let you know my confidence level in that character before committing to them lol.
◦ Literacy, I am a self proclaimed 'advanced' writer and have been writing for more than a decade.
◦ Length, I will typically write at least 4+ paragraph replies.
◦ Plot, I am always down to come up with ideas to begin or further a story.
◦ Friendliness, I am fine speaking ooc and love creating friendships with my rp partners. Though, I am also okay with keeping ooc chatter to a minimum if that's your preference.
◦ Open to any pairings on your half.
◦ Equal interest/ effort in your half as well as my half!

About You!
◦ This list is basically going to mimic what I said in the last.
◦ Literacy, at least try your very best!
◦ I would prefer someone who can write at least 4 paragraphs a reply total, but I understand sometimes that can be unrealistic. That said, no one liners, nor one paragraph replies.
◦ Be willing to plot with me/ add ideas!
◦ Be friendly, but also don't feel pressured to speak too much ooc. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea.
◦ Be okay playing a male canon for my half!
◦ Please be willing and wanting to put as much effort into my half as your half! This one is very important, as failure to do so will cause me to rapidly lose interest.
◦ Let me know your triggers! I don't ever want to upset or offend anyone.

Index:
( — ) = Characters I can play.
Character = Characters I’d like to play against.
# of *= Level of interest.
Strike through= Not currently craving/ convince me.
If you don’t see your fav listed as a character I can play, just ask! I may still be able to do them for you!

• *** Ouran High School Host Club (Tamaki, Mori, Haruhi)
Either of the twins, Kyoya
• *** Kamisama Kiss (Mizuki)
Tomoe, Kirihito
• *** Fruits Basket (Kyo, Hatsuharu)
Yuki, Hatori, Kyo
* Amnesia (Toma, Ukyo, Ikki)
Shin
**** Diabolik Lovers (Kanato, Azusa, Subaru, Kou, Ayato)

Shu, Ruki, Subaru
* Legend of Korra (Korra, Asami, Bolin)
Iroh II, Mako
** Mystic Messenger (707, Zen, V, Jaehee)
Saeran, Jumin, V
**** Demon Slayer (Inosuke, Tanjiro, Nezuko)
Obanai, Giyuu
• **** Akatsuki No Yona (Kija, Yoon, Jae Ha, Zeno)
Hak, Shin Ah, Soo Won
** Twilight {The book versions of the characters} (Jasper)
Edward

• ** Kamigami no Asobi (Apollo, Loki, Dionysus, Tsukito, Balder, Yui)

Takeru, Hades, Loki
* Maid Sama (Kano, Yukimura, Misa)
Usui
*** Kiss Him Not Me (Shinomiya, Igarashi)
Mutsumi, Nanashima
** Naruto (Honestly I am not quite sure who to list here, so just ask and I'll let you know if I can play them.)
Gaara, Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Sasuke.
• *** Obey Me! (Again, just ask!)
Lucifer, Belphie, Satan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back