• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animalia

Luna watched as Mira excitedly began to write a letter, that child... she is only 15 and she already is in love with chaos and disorder... turning to Angie, Luna smiled and nodded

"I could do with a rest..."

Getting up Eleanor fumbled her way towards Heather and propped her head on Heather's shoulder, "What am I going to do...."

"Queen Eleanor are you alright?!" Heather wasn't sure if the queen was drunk or just out of it. She was a bit worried.

Angie smiled "Me too my queen, me too" Angie linked arms with the queen and started leading her towards her room.

Luna looked at Angie and smiled, "Yes, I might need to retreat to my room for the night though...."

Eleanor smiled and looked at Heather and sighed, "I have to talk to you later..."

Looking at the twins behind her Eleanor sighed again, "You both already know but you should come along as well.."

"Whatever you wish my queen. You tell me where to go and we will go." Angie smiled at the queen. She could tell she was exhausted.

Heather looked at the queen with curiosity. "Should we head home then?" She wasn't sure this was a conversation for this kingdom.

Luna lent against Angie and then closed her eyes, without a word she placed all of her weight on Angie and began to drift off to her dream land. I will forget the problems for now... I will take them off my shoulders for now... I will post pone talking to niece and nephew for now... I will leave things alone... for now... Frowning in her sleep Luna sighed and finally fell asleep.

Eleanor chuckled and shook her head, "Luna already knows so she will probably already have someone tailing us and they will most likely follow us all the way back home if they were told to... Though it isn't a sign of distrust it is more of a representation of her acceptance of me in a way...."

Placing her hand on Heather's shoulder se led the three of them towards the room that the two queens had entered before and motioned to all of them to enter.

Angie giggled a little as the queen fell asleep before they even got to her room. A guard nearby came and picked the queen up and carried her to her bed. Angie nodded in thanks as the guard left the room. She made sure the queen was comfortable and tucked her in. Turning off the light Angie whispered Goodnight to the queen and shut the door. Angie had a room next to the queens so she didn't have much farther to go before she hit her bed with a big sigh and passed out before even getting undressed.

Heather didn't admit it, but she was a bit scared going into a room alone with the twins and the queen. If the queen wished it the two could murder her before she had a chance to plead her innocence. She assured herself the queen loves her and would never let it happen. Heather nervously sat down on a nearby chair and waited for the queen to begin.

Eleanor smiled and patted Heather's head as she sat down. She could feel the child's worries and she knew that it was a little daunting to be in the same room as the twins. Taking a deep breath Eleanor decided to say it plain and flat out.

"I was in a relationship with King of Adolphiana, King Adolpho. We were planing to stop the war together and give everyone peace in both contries but... He passed away before we could do anything..."

taking out a handmade necklace Eleanor showed it to the three, "This was what convinced Luna that I was telling the truth. Her brother made one similar to this and he and Luna swapped and then he gave it to me as a token of friendship at first but now it means more than that..."

Closing her eyes Eleanor tried to stop the tears that were appearing and rubbed them a little, "Sorry...."

Heather sat there in awe for a few minutes. "So wait if you didn't have it done then who killed the king?!" She was so confused. She looked at the queen and saw her crying "I'm sorry for your loss..." heather had never said that before and comforting wasn't much her thing. Besides all that she was apologizing for something she had thought was somewhat a victory for their kingdom now it was a loss. It was all too much to take in.

Eleanor quickly dried her tears and returned to her cheerful self and ruffled Heather's hair, "Don't worry... I am alright. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to place you in a difficult position..."

Heather looked up at the queen pulling herself out of deep thought. "Queen Eleanor, I'm not in a difficult position I stand by your choices for this kingdom one hundred percent. It's just to believe something for so long and then realize you had no idea... its a shock. I have no idea how I didn't know!" Heather slightly giggled. "So who killed him? Do you know?"

Eleanor shook her head and motioned towards the two twins. She did trust them a lot but it seemed like the twins could betray her at any minute they hadn't really grown very close with her and it didn't look like they were planning to, despite the fact that she wanted to get to know the two of them more.

"These two are looking for the assassin and Luna has sent out several people as well."

Heather looked over at the twins and smiled. "Well, at least we have someone looking. I'm sure they will find whoever is responsible. She looked back and the queen and smiled.

Eleanor smiled, I don't know how long I can keep smiling... I feel like crying.... Adolpho.... I miss you Adolpho.... Still keeping up her facade Eleanor looked at everyone around her with a bright happy smiling face.

"What do you say we head home for the night queen Eleanor?" Heather could see her sorrow in the queen's eyes even through her smile

After arriving back at their kingdom heather took queen Eleanor to her room and helped her get ready for bed. "Is there anything else you need queen Eleanor?" Heather asked before leaving.

Eleanor shook her head but pulled Heather down and cuddled her in the bed, "Sleep with me tonight, Heather?"

Heather could feel the sorrow in the queen's heart as she asked her to stay. She smiled "okay, let me go turn off the lights." Heather returned to the queen bed and jumped into the air and bounced down on the bed beside the queen. She giggled from the butterflies she got in her stomach as she landed. The queens bed was so much softer than her own. It was like being cuddled by the clouds themselves.

Hugging Heather, Eleanor dug her face into her maids back and silently cried behind her. She didn't want to upset Heather but this was the first time she had been able to cry since they were told about the sudden death of Adolpho. She didn't like the fact that it could have been someone of her kingdom or the other one but she was mostly afraid about the other royal members getting hurt. I will protect them....

Heather was starting to drift off when she noticed the queens sobs behind her. She rolled over and wrapped her arms around the queen, placing Eleanor's head head on her shoulder. "Shh, it's okay. You can cry on me. I'm here." She lightly rubbed her hand up and down Eleanor's back in a comforting manner.

Hugging her tighter Eleanor let the sobs come out. Weeping Eleanor cried for what felt like hours and once she finally calmed down she wiped her tears.

"Maybe we can not mention this to anyone?"

Chuckling Eleanor smiled at Heather, "I don't want to trouble anyone anymore than I already have..."

Huggign Heather again Eleanor sighed, "It feels like I have a sister again."

With that she fell asleep....

" I promise, this will be our secret." Heather smiled and hugged the queen back and smiled even wider at the queen's words. She felt the queen drift off and finally drifted off herself. As she drifted, she couldn't help but feel such comfort from sleeping with the warmth of someone else beside her for once.

Waking up Luna looked outside and felt the sun's rays beat down on her. I wonder if I slept in too long. Pulling on a dressing coat on Luna took a peak outside and a guard came up to her informing her that the Avians had left the party and had returned to their kingdom. Nodding her head Luna thanked the guard for the information and retreated back into her room.

Eleanor woke up with the sun and smiled down at Heather sleeping beside her. Getting up Eleanor placed the sheet over Heather and sighed happily taking a glass of water Eleanor sat at the edge of the bed her wings curled up and she hummed a song waiting for her gorgeous maid to wake up.

Angie woke up with a startle. "Oh no! I hope the queen didn't wake up before me! Oh man I didn't set my alarm. Ugh, how dumb!" She got up and hurried to the queen's bedroom door and knocked. "my queen are you up?"

Heather slightly felt the bed move as the queen got up and sat back down. Barley opening her eyes, she has seen the queen got some water and closed her eyes again. Taking a deep breath in she contemplated getting up or trying to sleep in.

Opening the door Luna smiled at Angie, "Good you are just in time to choose my clothes!"

Ushering her in Luna showed her the array of clothes that she had chosen each of them a dark colour without a hint of any brightness in them. Luna was hoping to make the clothes look happy by herself.

Eleanor chuckled and placed the glass down and crawled on top of Heather, "I know you are awake..."

Pretending to collapse Eleanor dropped her weight on Heather making an 'oof' sound as she did so. She then proceeded to tickle Heather laughing as she did so. It looked like everything that had happened yesterday had been locked away to be opened again later.

(I will be back...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back