• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animalia

Luna turned to Angie and smiled at her, "What about you Angie? Would you like something?"

Luna knew that once she said this Angie would try to stop her from going to the kitchen due to her lack of ability to be able to even boil water. Hoping that Angie would offer to make food for them instead Luna looked at her with pleading eyes.

Angie giggled. "How about I send in a request to the cooks my queen?" Angie said hoping not to offend the queen.

Ignacious blinked in astonishment. 'Keep company? For a queen?!' He blinked again and pranced over to the queen in excitement. "Do you do this often? Not eat, but invite lower class to accompany you?" A small thought hit him and he gave a small chuckle. " Long live the Queen!" he softly chanted. He raised his arms into the air as if pretending to be a roaring crowd.

His laughter stopped abruptly, however, when he took a look at his nub. He staggered a bit behind Luna for a brief second and gave a small hop to catch up. He then dismissed the negative feeling almost as quickly as it came.

Luna giggled and gave Angie a hug, "Okay! What do you two want to have?"

Luna hadn't spent very much time with Ignacious due to her absence in the castle until a couple of months before. The only reason Angie and her got along so well was due to the fact that Angie had been there with her before she left the castle. Looking at Ignacious, Luna could tell that he didn't understand why she would ask for someone to keep her company. Smiling she looked at him and waited for his reply and then looked at Angie.

Elizabeth looked at the bottle with a bit of annoyance. "What kind of poison doesn't kill? It would be pretty useless in terms of folklore and fables, wouldn't it?" She chuckled lightly. The substance didn't look really deadly either, though what kind of poison did, besides those that foamed or bubbled. She paused, taking in what he said. "And poison is one of the worst things you can buy from a woman." They talked without the pressure of social classes sometimes. Other times, their conversations were filled with formalities and vague talk.

Angie hugged the queen back. "You know I like all the same things as you my queen whatever you're in the mood for is fine with me." Angie looked over at Ignacious waiting for his reply

Ignacious gave a quick smile at the queen. He never expected her to be so...

Informal? Laid back?

Not stressed out?

Ignacious thought for a second or two what he wanted, but the answer hit him with a flood of memories and senses. "I could go for an apple. He then added in rather quickly so as not to give offense. "If that's okay.." He gave himself a mental pat on the back and a minor fingerwagging. He was proud for being able to respond so easily with the queen. However, he felt awful and rude about it, too. He then glanced over at the Angie character and realised he didn't greet her. "Hello, miss," he said with a bow of his head.

Angie giggled at ignacious bowing to her. She had never been treated like that. After all, she was just the help, but she thought it was sweet. "Hi, I'm the queen's assistant angie. So that will be some apples and....?" And looked back at the queen as she left her sentence unfinished waiting to hear what she would like.

Luna smiled at Ignacious and ruffled his hair. It was rather difficult for her to do so due to him being over a head taller than her but Luna managed to give the boy's hair a ruffle.

"Good, now what does Angie want? I feel like some fruit as well if I think about it..."

"Okay, i'll go grab a basket of fruit would you like to eat out in the garden area my queen?" Angie smiled at the queen as she went to leave towards the kitchen

Luna nodded and smiled at Angie, Angie had always been able to understand what she was thinking which made Luna love her even more!

"We will be waiting for you there!"

Turning to Ignacious, Luna smiled, "Shall we go?"

Angie smiled and left towards the kitchen and grabbed a basket of fruit off he counter. The kitchen always has baskets of fruit for the grabbing. Angie made her way to the garden and met the queen and Ignacious.

[QUOTE="Amare la Vita]Ignacious gave a quick smile at the queen. He never expected her to be so...
Informal? Laid back?

Not stressed out?

Ignacious thought for a second or two what he wanted, but the answer hit him with a flood of memories and senses. "I could go for an apple. He then added in rather quickly so as not to give offense. "If that's okay.." He gave himself a mental pat on the back and a minor fingerwagging. He was proud for being able to respond so easily with the queen. However, he felt awful and rude about it, too. He then glanced over at the Angie character and realised he didn't greet her. "Hello, miss," he said with a bow of his head.

[/QUOTE]
Luna waved Angie over and waited excitedly for the fruits about to given...

(Maybe we will wait for a little for Aamre to reply...)

Sea said:
Elizabeth looked at the bottle with a bit of annoyance. "What kind of poison doesn't kill? It would be pretty useless in terms of folklore and fables, wouldn't it?" She chuckled lightly. The substance didn't look really deadly either, though what kind of poison did, besides those that foamed or bubbled. She paused, taking in what he said. "And poison is one of the worst things you can buy from a woman." They talked without the pressure of social classes sometimes. Other times, their conversations were filled with formalities and vague talk.
Adrian chuckled. "Well, the old woman just gave it to me, started talking, and left. She was an odd one," He replied, "I wish I knew why she gave it to me. Well, I ought to get out of my room now." He started walking out of his room.

Aura woke up in her bed. It was quite late in the morning, she could easily see that. Slowly the princess pushed herself out of bed and went to her walk in closet. With a yawn she picked the simple black dress she wore whenever it as clean, and began changing. She didn't have a maid to help her, but she didn't complain. She didn't really like helping doing simple things anyway.

Aura walked out of her room when she was ready, and headed to the kitchens for something to eat. She heard talking and figured it was probably her aunt, Luna. She walked into the kitchen anyway, passing the queen and her guest on the way. She gave a small smile and said, "Hello Luna."

Luna smiled and motioned to Aura to sit beside her, "Eat some fruit with us Aura!"

(going to bed soon haha sorry!)

(It's ok)

Aura nodded quickly sat beside Luna. "Thank you," She said. The furry eyed the fruit curiously, mentally picking out the orange. She as really hungry and it seemed her stomach couldn't agree more.

(I'm sorry. I passed out. xD )

Ignacious giggled when Luna ruffled his hair, and he didn't bother to fix it. 'Why is Queen Luna wanting me to be here?' he thought, but he already guessed the answer: She was kind and respective. Once they reached the garden, Ignacious was admiring all the beauty in the garden. His face was in a trance-like smile. He then noticed Aura being called over, and he didn't want to make the same mistake that he did with Angie. "Good day, huh?" He hadn't felt so at-home in a long time. Ignacious was holding an apple in his right hand and waving with his left. He even tried to strike conversation.

'What to say?' "What all types of flora have you growing here?" 'Good. He gave himself more mental patting backs.

(I'm trying to fill in some blanks from before. I felt there were too many to use quotes. Sorry.)

Frank the fallen Avian wuld get up and quicli get in his white uniform as he wuld run towards the throan room but wen half way there he wuld check his holster and forgot his sword as he wuld quicly go back and put it in his holster and take a look of his armore in his room before he wuld rush towards the Throan room

Wen there he wuld see Eleanor The queen as he wuld bow to her and wuld walk to here side and and stay straight up looking foward witha serius face

Eleanor saw Frank I gave him a small wave and faced towards the citizens again. Smiling happily at each of them as she did so.

Angie sat there eating grapes and strawberries enjoying the wonderful weather not really paying attention to the conversation around her. She loved it when the queen decided to have picnics in the garden.

Heather whispered in the queen Eleanors ear "everyone seems to keep asking the same questions. When are we going to go eat?" Heather smiled and took a few steps back returning to her original position looking at the queen out of the corner of her eye to catch her response.

@EternalMusic

Luna smiled at Angie and happily ate the food gobbling it down one after the other.

"Yummy!!!"

Eleanor smiled at Heathers comment and gave her a signal of 'in five minutes'

Angie smiled. "My queen, what's next on our agenda today?" She would love to spend the rest of the day in the garden, but she knew the queen had more she wanted to get done.

Heather smiled and winked at queen Eleanor. She was starving and couldn't wait to get some food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back