• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animalia

EternalMusic

Lollipop Gumdrop Unicorn Princess
Okay the story is about rivalling kingdoms;

Adolphiana - Where the Furries who can't fly live (e.g, Wolves, Felines)

Aventasia - Where the Furries who can fly live (Birds etc.)

The story revolves around these two countries and the furries in them. Will you help the war end and let one side win or will you try to join the two waring kingdoms together?

The story is pretty much up to you to decide the journey and follow along with everyone else! Just tell me when you come on so that I can add you to the list of which you can see below and these are just ideas tell me if you want to add another type of character (e.g. another knight/maid/royal) just tell me! Also the character sheet is in the rules and regulations. :)

But please read the rules before joining!

~ CHARACTERS ~

Adolphiana;

Royals:

Queen: Luna (me)

(Past King: Lupe, Queen Luna's older brother passed away)

Princess: Sasha @VolcanicMagma

Prince's Maid: Elizabeth Truman @RebelliousTeddyBear

View attachment 60037

RULES

~ Please write in third person

~ When you are going to stop RPing, to tell the other's that you have stopped writing do this *I am leaving now see you soon* (or whatever you want to write…)

~ When asking to join please put the word "Fantasia" at the end so that I know that you have read the rules.

~ Please check regularly because I will update and change the rules as time goes on.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Avian/Adolpha:

Weapon (if knight):

Magic powers (only royals can have this):

Small background info:

Picture (OC if possible...):

If you ever get to a stage where you have a romantic intrest so that I can add that ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna looked around as she moved from room to room, she wasn't suppose to be outside of her room but Luna couldn't help it. She had never wanted to be queen and just because her brother couldn't... sighing sadly Luna remembered her brother and his final day with her. I can't be sad He wouldn't want me to be sad...

Eleanor watched the sun set her sister had been missing for quite some days and soon she would have to get a new bodyguard. She can look after herself Eleanor don't worry... She remembered the times that she and her sister had flown about in the sky, I mis those days...

(@VolcanicMagma, @Lizzy , @Sea, @Sarsak okay guys you can start! Just so people know Htiaf has been temporarily removed due to some certain circumstances. I am not sure if she will be back so if someone wants they can take her position as Eleanor's bodyguard you can) 

Luna smiled as she watched the servants rushed from one place to another. I wonder what is going on? Curious Luna turned around the corner to find a strange looking creature surrounded by the servants. Oh the poor thing... trusting the servants to create the best actions Luna disappeared from the scene looking for someone to talk to who wasn't in a rush.

Eleanor jumped out of her work room and looked back at the bright sun, the sun says time for bed Eleanor... Smiling softly to herself Eleanor jumped into bed trying to go to sleep. But she couldn't silently she jumped out of her window and flew with her wings stretched, Oh well I will be back before midnight... Giggling to herself Eleanor soared off by herself into the night sky.

(@VolcanicMagma, @Lizzy, @Sea, @Sarsak, sorry if you get this notification twice but yeah we can start :3)

Adrian sat up from his bed; he couldn't sleep. Not easily anyways. After his father died, his dreams were replaced with countless nightmares. Often, they were about the future or his father's death. If it was a possible assassination attempt. They were making him paranoid. As a result he often wondered how the queen, his aunt, would rule Adolphia in his father's stead because of the insomnia. Would she lead the kingdom to prosper? Would she lead it to destruction? With a sigh, Adrian started to stand. If he couldn't sleep, he'd rather do something rather than stare at the ceiling all night.

Still waiting for someone to pop out Luna casually strolled the empty halls. Looking around she felt her tummy grumble and decided to find something in the kitchen walking over to the kitchen Luna grabbed a small apple and headed back out. Humming as she munched on her apple, Luna thought about the kingdom and how she was suppose to rule it. She didn't like the idea of ruling it by herself and had thought about calling for nephew's help due to his knowledge living in the castle. She had never wanted to be Queen but her she was trapped in the cage like a bird. Slowly Luna made her way through the castle not going anywhere in particular.

Aspen smiled as she open her eyes, seeing sunlight shining through her window. "Rise and shine," she said to herself and got out of bed, stretching her wings out. "It's a beautiful day today!" She grinned, "too beautiful to not fly!" She ran up toward the door that would lead her to the garden. She swung the door open and exit the castle. "Fresh air," she took a deep breath in then took off into the sky, her wings were flapping calmly as she fly in the sky.

Eleanor returned from her flight outside, she had looked at her people and observed how they were doing. Being caught by some of them she even spoke to them. As she returned she bumped into Aspen, her message runner.

"Hello there dear, how are you?" Smiling calmly as a queen should Eleanor greeted the young avian.

Aspen saw Queen Eleanor approached her, she curtsies and smiled, "I'm well, thank you." The Queen probable just can back from her flight, I guess, she thought. "Do you have any message for me to deliver, your majesty?" Aspen asked, as she lift her head up and look around, "nothing seems to be out of ordinary today. If you want, I can check the boarder, to make sure everything is alright." She smiled, knowing that Aventasia is a large area, and checking the boarder seems to be a long job.

Eleanor smiled at the young avian and shook her head, "Would you mind keeping me company? I have been feeling a little lonely..."

Her smile faded slightly as she remembered her sister's disappearance. But recovered smiling and keeping her calm front to the young avian in front of her.

Aspen smiled, "I'd love to!" She knew that the Queen's sister, somehow, is not around the castle. Aspen don't know where the queen's sister is, no one really know. She knew that the queen needs some company, and she's free, so might as well keep her company when she can. The queen might get busy later on and Aspen will have a hard time, trying to company her in the future.

Smiling gratefully Eleanor began to make her way back to her room, politely yawning she made her way to her work room, "What should we work on today."

Aspen follow her. "Maybe you can take a little break," she smiled, "maybe we can do something fun in the castle!" Aspen always find something for to do wherever she is. She was a kid after all, and that means that she love having fun.

Chuckling Eleanor patted the child's head, "Yes I believe that you are right."

Allowing Aspen to lead the way Eleanor followed the cheery child.

Aspen lead her towards the kitchen with a huge grin on her face, "queen Eleanor have arrive! And she—uh...we would like to borrow the kitchen." Most people just stared at her like she was crazy, until a a chef laughed. "Sure thing kiddo, just don't make too much mess," he said as he walk over to Aspen and mess her hair up.

Smiling at the chef as he left the kitchen the others followed him not sure what they were suppose to do about making breakfast for the queen.

"Now Aspen, shall we make breakfast? How about a fruit salad, or would you prefer something a little more sweet?"

"We'll have fruit salad for breakfast," Aspen smiled, "then we can try, making something sweet afterward. Oh we can make lots of sweets and share them! Or a taste test!" She was over excited at this point. Aspen loves cooking but she doesn't have much chance because she was always delivering things.

Patting the little girls head again Eleanor smiled and rolled her sleeves up and put on what of the old aprons nearby. She didn't care much for fancy clothes but she didn't want to get it all dirty when she could avoid it.

"Okay lead the way cook!"

"Okay!" Aspen found a smaller apron and put it on. It's true that it was smaller, but it look huge when she put it on. She shook her head and grab some fruit, "I got the fruit! The knives are in the second draw on your left." Aspen came to this kitchen lots of times, helping the chef and all that.

Grabbing the needed kitchen utensils Eleanor chuckled at how small Aspen looked in her apron, kneeling down Eleanor began to fiddle with the apron.

"There now it isn't as big as it looked before!"

Eleanor had managed to shorten the length of the apron and made it fit the young girl perfectly.

"Thank you!" Aspen smiled happily, "they should make a smaller one." She pouted, knowing that most places, kids weren't allow in the kitchen. She was a kid, but the chef was nice to let her help him, even when there's a party or guest coming over to stay at the castle. Aspen was happy to help, she love doing the things she like.

Dusting off the dirt on her apron Eleanor waited for Aspen's instructions. She hadn't cooked very much due to always living in the castle, she had retreated to the kitchen and the cook would make her something when she was younger but as she grew up Eleanor began to visit the kitchen less frequently and had been working on the war too much. It is nice to take a break...

"Could you please cut these?" Aspen handed her two oranges and two apples, "I'll get the knives for you." She smiled and walk over, grabbing two knives out of the draw. She walk back and handed the queen, a knife that she was holding. "Please be careful not to cut yourself," Aspen look at her, smiling.

Nodding Eleanor began to cut up several of the fruits and grabbed two bowls from both Aspen and herself, "These can be our bowls."

Placing her cut fruits in the bowls Eleanor smiled happily and went to grab the ice cream.

Aura was laying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling with boredom. There was nothing to do... Well, there probably was, but the furry was to lazy to go see what there was. She sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back