• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animalia

Luna stood up and dusted the dirt off her dress, "I am not sure Angie... DO you have anything that you believe that we should do?"

Eleanor looked at Heather and stood up and excused herself for a moment. Leaning into Heather's ear Eleanor happily whispered.

"Time to get some food!"

Angie looked up at the queen and finished the food in her mouth before replying. "I'm not sure is there anything else regarding the war the we need to attend to my queen?" She really had no idea in these circumstances on what needed to be done.

Heathers eyes got big and she got a huge smile on her face as he queen whispered in her ear it took everything she had not to jump up and down with joy. She nodded her head and look over at the queen. "Yes, ma'am, " she said, trying her hardest to seem official.

Luna sighed and thought for a bit. I really don't have any idea...

"I know send all of the messengers out to plaster posters all over the kingdom declaring the war has ended!"

Eleanor chuckled and the two of them quickly moved out of the throne room and made their way to the kitchen

"Great idea, my queen!!" Angie smiled "we could send the messenger to let them know and we could go relax for the day. It's been a while since you had a day like that." Angie smiled and looked at the queen to see what she thought of her idea.

Heather lightly skipped a little on their way out of the room. " So what are you thinking of lunch queen Eleanor?!" Heather was such a kid, she had a hard time holding it back when she was excited.

Luna smiled and nodded, "Great idea!"

"Not sure..." Looking at Heather she smiled, "What do you want?"

(Sorry going to focus on the other RP for a little while and then return... I just need to make a couple of amendments)

Frank wuld be beside Eleanor and with a serius face as she talk he dint felt hungry or anything the only thing he dose is stay bi her side and follow orders....it seems he was 1 of those people serius and focus on there duty

Angie smiled, she loved with when the queen agreed with her ideas especially this one. "What sounds the most relaxing today my queen massage, pedicures, a day at the spa?" It had been so long since they had a relaxing day Angie had no idea what the queen liked to do to relax.

"Mmmmmm! Food!!" Heather laughed" I want some sushi!!" Heather smiled from ear to ear and looked at queen Eleanor. She could smell the food from the kitchen and it made her stomach growl. She seen the guard near by with a stern look on his face as always. She was thankful for their duty, but felt at the moment he was being a buzz kill.

Ignacious gave a sigh. His feeling of importance certainly had ended. "Darn..." he mumbled. He nodded towards Angie and the Queen Luna with a respectful swirl of his hand to exaggerate his small bow. "I will make sure that no corner or post is left empty. Your message will be spread across the kingdom!" He smiled once more, and graciously picking up his apple core, he looked at the regal women. "And thank you for your time.. He trotted off, slowl ythrough the garden

Mira watched Ignacious trot off in the other direction and stopped him in his tracks. "Hey, if you don't mind can you help end the message to the stealth force to be wary of any suspicious characters? it would be well appreciated keep up the good work I'm sure the Queen appreciate's it as well"

Frank would be still beside eleanor with his hands behinde his back...... as he literly looks like a statue not moving at all only looking foward and with a serius face..is he always like this wen in duty?

(Well we are ouside and you mention food the others were gona go with you too eat and im beside you looking like a statue)

(.... I am going to have to merge this one as welll.... the character sing up and OoC threads have gone missing... =_=)

(Ok we will wait till you add them...good too see you Online again E.M and PS i will be gone for 6 or 7 houres wen i go offline...gota go work)

(*chuckles* Sorry I got caught up with work... =_= ...and life... ^^" I will try to get it sorted out before posting another one up~!)

(Okidoki E.M i will be wating....wen you work with Mental Midgets what you expect too see (I mean bad students i work as teacher assistent for 6th grade)

(teacher assistent NOT a teacher but i guess you can call it that and i will go too work like in 1 houre so keep that in minde wen i go offline.....i wish i would have be assistent like of 3 or 1 grade there much nicer that those from 6 or 7 grade)

(*thinks for a bit* Maybe... But younger kids don't listen to anything you say... Most of the time anyway... I have helped out with looking after grade 1 kids before... They were cute but... ^^")

(Yea Buts there loyal and nice and are not compared too 7 grade here and i always what too take lower grades there cute and inocent *Caugh* the Higher grades are not so nice.last time one kid named Jochua broke the exam paper.....what happend too him is self explenatory)

(Thats what they all say and kids be Troubel makers is better too say...atleats most kids are nice and are not compared too the 10% of the Troubel makers..and dont get mi started on those ho lie about "Im sorry i was sick and i could not take the exam" and you see them Jollyhappy playing....*Sigh*)

(*chuckles* Yeah that tends to happen, Well sorry to leave you but I am in the middle of something and I just need to fix up some things... ^^" I will be back later on ^^)

(lol read all of that and since I'm still in highschool middle school wasn't too long ago I felt bad for the teachers and yeah the 10% of troublemakers kind ruin everything, one time a kid threw a fit (they had some kind of mental issues) and they threw a desk out the window, it was a pretty big window)

(*Chuckles* Yeah... I think most of us had a wild streak in us ^^. Also I can't find the other parts of the RP... =_=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back