• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animalia

" Oh good!" Angie sighed. And followed the queen into her room. "uhh, the one in the middle, but lets add a red scarf you look beautiful in red!" Angie smiled and looked at the queen. She hoped that Luna would agree to adding some color.

Heather felt Eleanor climb on top of her and grinned while opening one eye to look at Eleanor. As the queen dropped all her weight onto heather she closed her eyes and relaxed until Eleanor started tickling her. She did not see that coming and let out a shriek of laughter. She was laughing so hard her sides started to ache. She started tickling the queen back still being tickled and laughing all at the same time. She tried to roll Eleanor onto the bed to take an advantage over the tickle fight that had started.

(Okay )

Luna tilted her head to the side and then smiled, "Yeah okay! But not a bright red okay Angie?"

Lifting the dress that Angie had chosen Luna went off to change out of her dressing gown into the gown in her hot little hands.

Eleanor squealed as Heather began to tickle her and felt herself get pushed over and fell on her back. Damn it now she has the advantage! Eleanor stopped tickling and began to try to get Heather off laughing too hard Eleanor began to cry and she began to lose her breath.

"Heather! Stop! It... Tickles- My Stomach- I can't-" trying to create a sentence Eleanor laughed and laughed.

Angie smiled and nodded her head to agree and set out to the queens closet to find the scarf while the queen changed.

As heather gained advantage she laughed and tickled the queen a bit more. Seeing the queen laughing so hard she was crying made heather laugh more and then collapsed onto the bed beside Eleanor still giggling and catching her breath from laughing so hard.

Coming out Luna twirled in her dress, I am not in mourning. I am just respecting everything that has happened... Clapping her hands cheerfully Luna smiled at Angie waiting for her to hand her the scarf that she had chosen.

Eleanor took several deep breathes before giving one last chuckle, "good morning HEather my sweet girl. Did you sleep well?"

Turning onto her side she used her hand as prop up for her head and lent against looking at Heather with happy smile and still taking deep breathes trying to regain her oxygen levels.

Angie watched the queen twirl. "Gorgeous my queen as always." She said as she handed Luna the scarf. "What's on the agenda for the day my queen?"

Heather smiled as the queen turned onto her side and looked at her. "Good morning." Heather her head to look at Eleanor. She had never seen her this cheerful and relaxed. Laying there staring at heather her hair slightly messy and her natural beauty glowing heather couldn't help but notice how beautiful the queen is. She took another deep breath and sighed. "Do we have to get up?" Heather said with a little giggle. Its true heather loved being lazy.

Luna smiled and took the scarf out of Angie's hands and lifted her blue hair up and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

"I believe that there will be some people who will like to talk to me about the status of the war. I am in for a long day...."

Eleanor sighed and groaned as she flopped onto the bed facing upward, "I don't want to but there is going to be a lot of people who are going to want to talk us about the war and if it has ended or not. Grrr... I really don't want to but of course to make the people happy. But... Maybe we can run off for the day," grinning cheekily Eleanor looked at Heather, "But maybe if we did that it would become big news that the queen had run away right after the war. So es I think we should get up..."

"Yes, ma'am, I will go make sure your breakfast is ready, my queen." Angie went to leave before stopping "is there anything else you would like me to take care of while I'm gone my queen?" She turned to face the queen with her hand still on the door handle.

"Okay" heather finally let out a long overextended sigh and sat up. "I guess I'll go get dressed for the day."

Luna thought for a moment and then shook her head, "No that should be everything Angie thank you very much." Smiling at her maid Luna's face became a little more baby looking and gave a child like feel to the smile.

"Okay," Eleanor hopped up and stretched her body, "Well, come back here once you are done. I would like you to keep me company for the day."

"Yes, ma'am" Angie said and left towards the kitchen to ensure the queen's breakfast was ready.

"Okay!" Heather smiled and hurried to her room across the hall. She picked out an outfit that looked basically like all the others. It was her royal assistant attire. Brushed her hair and teeth and went back to the queens room knocking lightly. Before entering

Eleanor had gotten changed into a deep red gown and smiled happily as Heather entered her room again, "So shall we be on our way?"

Angie finally returned with a muffin and some tea for the queen on a platter." Here you are my queen! Angie set the platter down on a nearby table like always. "So what's our first stop today" Angie always liked to have things planned out in her head.

"You always have such beautiful dresses queen Eleanor!" Heather smiled. Heather held the door open. "after you."

Luna smiled and took a bite out of the muffin and looked at Angie, "Throne room first we will go somewhere else afterwards."

Curtsying slightly Eleanor smiled at Heather and thanked her for both the compliment and the gesture of holding the door for her.

"Off to the throne room!"

Skipping along the corridor Eleanor hummed to herself

"Okay, well if you don't mind, I'm going to get myself ready for the day knock on my door when you're ready to leave my queen." Angie smiled and waited for the queens okay.

Heather followed behind the queen and chuckled as she watched her skip and hum. She hadn't seen the queen this happy in a long time and thought about how good it looked on the queen.

Luna nodded and allowed Angie to leave after the maid left Luna finished off the food she had and then went on her way towards the throne room.

Coming towards the throne room Eleanor sat down and motioned to the guards to let the people in one by one. Soon the thing was in full motion

After Angie got dressed, she went back to the queen room wondering why she hadn't knocked on the door yet and realized the queen already left. Angie rushed to the throne room and caught up with the queen. "Why didn't you knock on my door my queen?"

Heather stood nearby the queen and just observed the going ons.

Luna looked at Angie and then remembered, "Oh! Sorry Angie! Memory as short as a gold fish...."

Smiling shyly Luna looked at Angie.

Angie smiled and slightly giggled "it's okay, my queen." Angie followed the queen into the throne room and stood beside the door waiting for the meeting to begin.

Luna sat down and motioned to the guards to allow the people in, one by one different types of people came in asking about the war. Each time she replied the same saying that it was because of how the two kingdoms both wanted to finish the war and they did exactly that.

Adrian woke up earlier than usual, and it was due to the nightmares. Though they had lessened, they were still there, constantly haunting him. He sighed and got up from his bed. He reached towards his shelf and started inspecting a mysterious substance, some crazy old woman had given it to him when he was taking a walk. The substance was a purple liquid; it was about half-empty and gave off a foul odor. The old woman said it was some sort of poison that causes nausea, headaches, and stomachaches, but it can't kill. Adrian decided that staring at it constantly may somehow enlighten him about what to do with it.

Elizabeth was up early, as usual. She had duties and responsibilities she never abandoned. She was carrying some freshly cleaned and folded sheets to Adrian's room, walking briskly and with a purpose, her light footsteps almost inaudible. As she entered his room, she saw him holding a bottle of a mysterious looking substance. "Good morning," she greeted cautiously, giving a quick nod of respect. She placed the sheets in the top compartment of his dresser; she changed his sheets every afternoon, though liked to have them ready in the morning. She looked at the substance with a piqued curiosity. "Odd looking substance," she commented. "What is it?"

Ignacious had been outside in the courtyard going for his daily run when he noticed a bountiful amount of people piling into the castle. His head tilted, and he gave a small peak into the large castle and had decided it best to ask what was occurring. One of the kingdom folk had responded that they were questioning of the war. He soon realised that they were all there for the same purpose. With a small giggle, he trotted up to the doors where the queen was attempting to explain to all of the thickheaded Adolphans. "Your Majesty?" he called out. "I could just do as a messanger does and spread word if it may help you..." He would stutter and talk at barely a whisper due tothe fact that this was the queen and he was nervous. He may have been in the line of work for five years, but it didn't mean that he was used to conversating with royalty.

Adrian thought about whether to tell her or not, but now that she's seen it, he supposed that there was no reason not to. "If the woman was telling the truth, it's a poison that doesn't kill." He didn't know what to do with it or who to use it on. Maybe he could just save it for when someone bothers him a lot. The rest of the day would be rather embarrassing for them then. He gave the vial another look.

[QUOTE="Amare la Vita]Ignacious had been outside in the courtyard going for his daily run when he noticed a bountiful amount of people piling into the castle. His head tilted, and he gave a small peak into the large castle and had decided it best to ask what was occurring. One of the kingdom folk had responded that they were questioning of the war. He soon realised that they were all there for the same purpose. With a small giggle, he trotted up to the doors where the queen was attempting to explain to all of the thickheaded Adolphans. "Your Majesty?" he called out. "I could just do as a messanger does and spread word if it may help you..." He would stutter and talk at barely a whisper due tothe fact that this was the queen and he was nervous. He may have been in the line of work for five years, but it didn't mean that he was used to conversating with royalty.

[/QUOTE]
Luna looked at Ignacious and motioned him to come up next to her. He was one of the few Adolphian's who wasn't a wolf and was just a land creature like the rest of them. She wasn't difficult to talk to but Luna found that this boy just couldn't help stuttering as he spoke to her and being rather shy. Smiling at him, Luna told him to do exactly that and told him to return to her side once he had done so.

"I will be waiting right here Ignacious."

"Y-yes, ma'am!" he responded and skittered across the throne room to race about and spread news. As he was leaving, Ignacious had collided with a few of the guests witing outside. His hooves didn't have the best grip, so he did not have time to stop. He muttered constant apologies and dashed off into the outside, still ringing out the news and announcing, "We all wanted peace, so we got just that!" He was glad to be out of that stuffy throne room, but the queen said that she was waiting. 'Does that mean that I should return?' Ignacious sighed. He was already down the entire length of the main kingdom's trail and the run felt amazing. Alas, after a few sidestreets, he decided that it would be in best interest to return. When he did, he again had a struggle calling out to the queen. "Hey.. Were you... Was I expected... Was I supposed to come back, your highness?" Ignacious could feel his face turn red of embarrassment.

Luna giggled at Ignacious's red face and nodded, "Keep me company whilst these last couple of people ask me about the war."

turning to face her attention to them Luna spoke to the last remaining concerned citizens before heading towards the kitchen.

"Ignacious are you hungry?"

Not waiting for his reply Luna motioned to him to follow her and she skipped along the corridors in her dark gown and the red scarf around her neck swayed from side to side as she did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back