• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Animal God/Goddess?

Mystic340

~Story~

In the land of Coerla there lived many animal gods and goddesses. They all lived at peace with each other and their children (followers/animals/creations). Until one day the Lion god/goddess found one of his/her children missing, he/she searched for days only to find it's dead body in fox territory. Anger surged through his/her veins as he/she thought of his/her beloved friend hurting his/her child. Out of anger war was waged with the Fox god/goddess, Many gods and goddess helped the lions, as they believed the foxes were the wrong ones, while others helped the Fox god/goddess, as the thought the foxes were telling the truth. Eventually the alliances fell apart and all the gods and goddesses waged war with each other. The war only seemed to bring anger and heartache to the land. Will you come together to stop this war or continue fighting?

This is one of my favorite roleplays that I made and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in joining it.

reserve if it is less then 2 para min i wanna stab myself right now. just to wake up T-T i am seething with rage

bye i quit, everyone don't know anything about what they are talking about. so i am going to have this account deleted

people don't give others warnings nor let them grow, so i am done. i am shaking in rage trying not to cuss them off ^-^ so please tell me how to delete this account

Hey i have a question i forgot to ask

I know its kinda stupied but we can be ANY kinde of animal Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back