• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[]Andi's Search For Partners[] CURRENTLY CLOSED, I'M SORRY

What is your favorite type of roleplay?

• Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern/Slice of Life

• Horror/Suspense/Gore

• Fandom

• Something with romance in it

• Other

• Is mayonnaise an instrument? (if you get this reference I love you)

• Don't ask my personal questions, you stranger

• Total voters

Liquid Stars

Andi the Vampire
Hey Everyone!

Let's start simple! My name's Andi, but you can really call me anything. Though I haven't been with RPnation for too long, I love to roleplay, and have had lots of experience outside of this website. Though I have a couple really great roleplays going currently, I really would like to start up a few more!

Here's a fun fact about me: I am a sophomore in college, and I identify my gender as gender-fluid. This means I feel masculine, feminine, both or neither different times or days. My preferred pronouns are they/them, but if you don't feel comfortable with they/them, please use he/him. Thank you so much!

Before we get into pairings and plots, we have to read.....the rules!! C'mon, did you really think you had to get away with no rules? Don't worry, there isn't that many of them.... (they lied)

Also! I love doing all types of gender pairings! FxF, MxM and MxF!

Le Rules:

Please try to be online often. I roleplay depending on a persons schedule

I don't care about size length, but please no one-liners. Like even 2 sentences is okay! Try to be at least a little bit detailed! Honestly I usually don't like to post more than a paragraph, but I can totally match my partner.

PLEASE use punctuation!!!

4.) If you read the rules, reply your favorite color at the end

5.) It's alright to use swear words or cuss words. They don't bite, just don't go overboard.

6.) Try to be online every night if possible. I live with
Eastern Standard time. If you could, tell me your time zone, or the time it is when you post, so I can find out what time is best for posting

7.)
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, TELL ME! I don't want to be waiting around thinking Hmmm, when are they going to respond?

Okay, if you read those, thank you! If you didn't.....go to your room. Think of what you've done (>8U)

Now that we have those out of the way! Let's get to the good part; fandoms, pairings and plot ideas!

Fandoms:

Gravity Falls

Madoka Magica

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Steven Universe

Pairings:

Human x Human

Demon x Human

Demon x Angel

Angel x Human

Orphan x Has Home

Orphan x Orphan

New Girl x New Boy

Shy Boy or Girl x Nice Boy or Girl

Popular Girl x Shy Boy

Bad Boy x Sweet Girl

Sister x Brother

Prince/Princess

Prince or Princess/Peasant or Castle Employee

Kidnapper/Kidnapped

Bully/Bullied

Gay Girl or Boy/ Straight girl or boy

Closet girl or boy/Already-came-out girl or boy

Hospital Employee of any type/Patient

Imaginary friend/ Lonely Person

Prisoner/Prisoner

Guardian Angel/ Human

Scientific Creation/ Scientist

Robot/Human

Monster/Human

Monster/Monster

Trans Girl/Boy/ Girl/Boy

Trans Girl/ Boy

Trans Girl x Boy

Wizard/Witch x Human

Wizard/Witch x Witch/Wizard

Teacher x Student

Werewolf x Human

Werewolf x Werewolf

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Zombie x Human

Zombie x Just Bitten

Childhood Monster x Child

Spy x Spy

Assassin x Target

Dominant x Submissive

(If you have other ones I could add on my list please tell me. I feel like I need more)

Plot Ideas.....sorta.

Okay, so these are things that aren't pairings. They're just ideas, but they don't necessarily have any plot yet....which means we could make one!

Anyway:

Zombie Apocalypse

Kids running away

Teenage Pregnancy

High Schoolers or College Students

Kids with a disease, condition and whatnot (example, cancer)

Arranged Marriage

Online Friends

Demigods

Nekos

Criminals on the run together

Welp. That's my thread. Comment or PM me if you want to roleplay with me! Also, have a most fabulous day! *mwah* -Andi ^o^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for any of these! PM me in interested.

Teenage Pregnancy

Sister x Brother

Prince or Princess/Peasant or Castle Employee

Kidnapper/Kidnapped

Prisoner/Prisoner

BLUE. i've read to put my fav color but totes forgot lol

Totally up for a few of these ideas, if you're interested then we could definitely talk about it and come up with a solid idea.

The Fosters

Sister x Brother

Closet girl or boy x already came out girl or boy

Arranged Marriage

Online Friends

Criminal's on the Run

And my favorite colour is green ;)

Afrobrony said:
I'd like to do an Assassin x target roleplay. Favorite color has to be green, like money or... a turtle?
Haha, sounds great! Shoot me a PM when you get the chance, if you could ^.^

Oh my...I like so many of these, I don't even know what to pick! What could I ever do? *faints*

(PM me with the link to this thread)

I love this! I'm a huge fan of teen pregnancy stories (don't ask why) so that would be awesome! Here are the pairings I'm interested in:

- Imaginary Friend/Lonely Person

- Teacher/Student

These ones are amazing, but I will do others if need be. I'm still stuck on newbie's restrictions, so you'll have to PM me.

Lastly, I do not have a favorite color because they're all pretty cool. (Oh and horse radish isn't an instrument either.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in a few of these if you're still up for some!

My favorite color is teal!

I'd like to rp with you ^_^ I'm generally pretty fast to respond. I'm also currently in EST, though my posting schedule is a little bizarre. I prefer original ideas to fandoms, but out of the ones listed I'm most familiar with PMMM. I like any kind of creative plot or pairing as long as the characters are interesting. I don't really have a favorite color, I generally respond with "rainbow" whenever someone asks.

(Also, you have orphan x has home under pairings. I think this might be a typo, or I'm misunderstanding something, but now you've got me imagining that an orphan continues to stay in his family's old home and the home gains sentience and they fall in love. My mind works in strange ways late at night it seems.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back