• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom and you've been dancing, fast as you can with a smile on your face 🌸 anime +a few others

problems disorder

i don't know why i'm like Thisβ„’ either
Roleplay Type(s)

qONlRHM.gif

8km9lgR.png

• Hey there! You're welcome to call me Koriko if you'd like, or any permutation therein. I'm in my late twenties, pronouns are she/her, I'm queer, tired, and I live in the GMT-7 timezone. Not that that will help you, as my sleep schedule is unpredictable and fucked beyond repair <33

Welcome to my search thread! I normally like to peruse the bbcode threads and utilize the really gorgeous coding opportunities on this site, but this time I just wanted something easy to read where I could name the tabs. Because I intend for this to be a sort of "last thread I'll ever need" deal, where I lay out my interests. And without the tab system, this thing would likely be way too long to scroll through and no one would ever know what I'm searching for salkdjfg. So with the tabs! You can just look for stuff you're interested in, and go! :3c

• aEdkI7w.gif

β €

Last edited:
hi! i read all of your rules and triggers and whatnot! those are so easy to respect, im sorry you have to see that stuff so often. i can also meet your highest writing level! i agree that quality is better than quantity, so even if its not very long it'll still be something you can reply to. anyways, id love to do an ouran thread with you! i didn't see anyone bolded though, so who would you like me to play for you? i figure since i like nearly all the hosts and characters, that id let you get first pick and then i can pick after :D

hi! i read all of your rules and triggers and whatnot! those are so easy to respect, im sorry you have to see that stuff so often. i can also meet your highest writing level! i agree that quality is better than quantity, so even if its not very long it'll still be something you can reply to. anyways, id love to do an ouran thread with you! i didn't see anyone bolded though, so who would you like me to play for you? i figure since i like nearly all the hosts and characters, that id let you get first pick and then i can pick after :D

oh sorry if it was confusing,

✿ OC x Hikaru Hitachiin 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌾
✿ OC x Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
(Love Triangle with Hikaru as endgame)
✿ Haruhi Fujioka x OC 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
✿ Kyouya Ootori x OC 🌷🌷
✿ Ritsu Kasanoda x OC 🌷🌷🌷🌷

✿ Renge Houshakuji x OC 🌷🌷🌷
✿ Takashi Morinozuka x OC 🌷🌷🌷
✿ Tamaki Suoh x OC 🌷🌷🌷🌷
✿ Anyone x Your OC 🌾
✿ Anyone x Your Canon 🌾

the pink is also bold! as i thought it would make it easier to read

its okay!! so it looks like youd really like either the twins or kyoya. i can play either one (or two if your preference is hikaru, since the twins are a package lol)

β€œWhen did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?”
β€œLast night.”

β€œBig man in a suite of armor. Take that off what are you?”
β€œA billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist.”

Tony is the ultimate mic drop! If you’re still looking for a marvel rp, hit me up!

Hello! I know it’s not a particularly high interest for ya right now, so just let me know if you aren’t feeling it!
But I’d happily play Ed for your OC!
Hopefully I could snag Dolceto or Riza on my end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back