• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Otaku's Life [OOO]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
tenor.gif

Ariel Ariel

question.

are the clubs you have in the lore page like set in stone, no changing it and all that?
cause if it isnt.
i had the thought of putting in a kendo club of sorts :p

just a thought. my OCs dont depend on this

Ariel Ariel

question.

are the clubs you have in the lore page like set in stone, no changing it and all that?
cause if it isnt.
i had the thought of putting in a kendo club of sorts :p

just a thought. my OCs dont depend on this
The clubs with the asterisks are placeholer clubs. So if you would like, a kendo club can be made. Would your character be the captain?

they would yes

but since that post, i had a chance of mind and thought of something different than kendo
how viable would a esports club/team be in an RP like this?

they would yes

but since that post, i had a chance of mind and thought of something different than kendo
how viable would a esports club/team be in an RP like this?
The clubs are more superficial. I can't say they would go to competitions often, but more that the meetings would consist of students playing games and that it would be a gathering place of those that enjoyed video games competitively. So like the other clubs it's mostly something to define your character as well as create new dynamics to interactions

that can work :3
if anything, they could just go to local tournaments themselves, as in not officially supported by the school

I'm waiting for Idea, but go ahead and post if you want! I don't mind (:

I honestly thought this had died. So here's the deal. I'm actually going on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be back until next week. If this is still going I'll gladly post then.

uhm,... Theo713 Theo713 I hate to have to tell you this after you've made that post but... IC classes are only starting in like, 40 minutes in the post that is most advanced

Well....shit then. What do?

Edit: Fixed it. I'll think of something else to do with it.

Edit 2 hopefully final edit: There we go :) All fixed. I hope.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back