• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Otaku Life!

Aoi Kurosawa

Mood: Sleepy but awake

Ooc:

Aoi woke up slowly when she felt something wet across her forhead. Sitting up, she looked behind her to see a cat staring back at her. It's tongue still sticking out like an idiot who doesn't have any shame at all.

"Did....Did you just eat my hair?" Aoi asked and stared suspiciously at the cat.

It started to sweat underneath its fur while becoming tense. After a few seconds, it darted away in a flash.
'Guilty!!' Aoi thought as she stared at the fleeing cat. Sighing, she looked down to see alot of small animals lying down on her lap.

Honestly, she didn't know what to do. Her hair is a mess with leaves sticking out of it and her lap serves as a bed for animals. Although they were quite cute and warm, but it added weight so she couldn't stand up. But she really needed to get going, looking around she tried to find a solution to this.

...........While being snuggled by another bunny and a cat....

Last edited by a moderator:

• Assorting my papers took it´s share of work. Pulling them out and spreading them on the floor, just carefully enough not to put them on the way, so nobody would step on them. So, today, today...

"Nothing massive, I suppose." I commented to myself as I gazed upon the papers. Somewhere outside, there was a "boom" of sorts. The design of the building seemed to block the sound a bit, thankfully (to imagine what that sound would have been like otherwise!), but it was still the obvious culprit: Hiiro. With the corner of my eye, I saw the rest of the teachers in the room gazing at each other as if waiting, hesitating about who should go and give him an earful, which few to none wanted, understandably. After all, he was "playing" with pretty dangerous stuff.

As such, I pushed my papers back into a pile.

"If nobody´s going, I guess I should. I have to ask a student to help me take these to the classroom anyway, unless one of you wants to...?" I looked over, but none volunteered. Expected, I supposed. As if swipping the floor with a broom, I pushed the papers into the folder and closed it with my mouth, before getting out of the staff room, following the direction I recalled the sound coming from...I hoped I recalled it enough.

There was some cane-like sound and a rabbit soon passed by me at that point, and I almost chased it. What the...pets weren´t exactly forbidden in this school, but students couldn´t bring them to classes, especially not without permission from the teachers. And if I recalled, nobody around had a pet rabbit. So, what was one doing here?

I stopped chasing the poor animal, and turned back around to go check on that.´I saw a girl and a boy with a cane, probably the one who caused the sound. If I recalled...

"Sutibun Arekusanda and Aoi Kurokawa, if I´m not mistaken? What´s this all about?" I inquired the two of them.

@SpicyLickiTounge

kHFrGF4.png

"No, no, don´t worry about it. I wasn´t even supposed to come today, you know how I usually take a day off every other day? But it´s been a rather...Well, free day. So, I supposed I should come and check. Though, Shizuka-san, you are so organized! I wish I could be like you...I´m kinda useless..."

"Be...like me?" Ai said quietly under her breath, someone looking up to her was a rare thing and most of the time it was a joke and they were messing with her. The Dandere letting a small smile flash across her face at the compliment, although her pessimistic thoughts wiped it off and took it as Kirihara having a low mark of who is better than she was - maybe a self-esteem issue or a result too much modesty. In any result, she felt slightly happy for that moment.

The quiet ball of negativity looked over at the books that needed to be checked in that came in before she arrived - nodding over there for them to be checked into the library catalog.

... <Insert Bunch of Chaos>

"You think you know a guy."

"Who knew that quiet little sakura-kun was an ecchi! What other secrets do you think the new kid is hiding from us, eh, ai-chan?!"

'Oh, the sweat ball is Sakura-san.' She thought as she rubbed her head in mild annoyance at the student. Ai giving a shake of the head towards the framer, ignoring his teasing towards the new student before stepping past the counter to wave over one of the staff members which was walking through the halls, monitoring the students and their activities, almost an impossible job for this school it seemed - a student being able to bring these types of books - when the princess of Sakura High School arrived. 'Well, that took care of it...' She thought to herself as she stared at the door since the two students that walked out already. "All's well that ends well..." Her gaze shifting to the previous sweating ball of a student...which soon became the current sweating ball of a student.

Ai internally frowned at the sight, not knowing why the male was sweating bullets now, the main problem being taken care of. 'Does it take that long for someone to calm down from something like that?' The brief question flicked across her mind before the male was able to say 'something'.

"U-Uh...M-Mmm...U-Uh....G-Gah!"

The Dandere honestly didn't have time to decipher whatever he was saying as she sat back down behind the counter, the male already long gone from the speed he was running away from her. It was probably easier to leave it alone rather than trying to decipher the male's actions towards her. The situation was finished anyways...

"He had a p...a p...a p..."

"Give me the magazine!"

...Which made it even odder when Kirihara-san ran after the male, trying to make him stop. This sudden act not actually clicking in for her until she replayed the scenario. Internally facepalming at the fr-acquaintance's mistake, causing another commotion and this time that bad reputation was going towards Kirihara.
"Please go back to your activities..." She managed to speak out a little louder than normal, someone probably hearing her, but probably not the entire library.

With: @SpicyLickiTounge

onXZOGs.png

OOC: Seriously, you want a paragraph about someone sitting down waiting..

Aoi Kurosawa

Mood: Suspicious and tired

Occ: @Salex @Idea

As Aoi was too busy thinking for a solution, she felt the animals jumping away for some reason. Looking up she saw a boy and a cat infront of her.

'DANGER!!'

Aoi's shoulders tensed slightly as she released suspicious vibes at them (specifically the boy). But then the cat said her first name then last name, How dare he!! O□O. She stared at them cautiously before calming down. When her cat teacher asked, she rubbed her eyes and looked at him.

"Ah......I was just sleeping..." Aoi said lazily as another small bird perched itself on her head. Ruffling its feathers before sleeping on her head as if it was a nest. Her blue hair has some leaves and cherry blossoms sticking out by the end.

SUTĪBUN AREKUSANDA

while walking around the school he ended up on a tree beside the running field, he saw a young lady sitting down with some animals on her lap, "theoretically the animals would make her not able to stand up" he thought to himself, he then walk up to the woman, his cane hitting the ground with every step he took made the animals wake up and flee in his presence, as he then walked up towards the girl

suddenly he heard a man, hearing him call his first and last name, he saw the girl's face in disgust of the mannerless act but otherwise he didn't mind much about it, he turned around to see a cat "ah, sensei! i was just helping this girl who apparently somehow managed to drown in a litter of animals" he said to the cat before looking back to aoi

"kurusawa-chan, need a hand?" he asked giving out one of his hands towards the girl, he made a very friendly smile, which was very uncommon towards other people but seeing as it's a girl, he thought to himself that he should at least be kind to her, he also felt bad for driving her animals away with a cane

@Idea

@CandidFox

• Neither student seemed particularly happy about my presence, but at least they didn´t try shooing me away with the cane too. One should be grateful for what they were given, I reminded myself, though it didn´t quite lighten that weight I felt. That girl even made that, that, face when I called her out, who knew why! Maybe I had caught her doing something she shouldn´t? But even if I did, I had no proof, not even a confirmation that yes, that was why she made that face. It would be better if I just gave her the warning and went back to...what was I doing before all this? I was sure it had to do with a student too, but...I couldn´t remember. Well, it probably wasn´t that important anyway.

"I see. Well, if nothing is wrong, then... " I was interrupted when the bird landed on the girl´s head. That kind of explained where the animals came from (since it nested there, she was likely way too attractive to animals, even if I couldn´t see why myself). I had to resist it, that urge... Resist it...Resist it...Resist it... I couldn´t leap on a student, I was her teacher! But the bird looked so... No! I had to resist it. If, if I could just take my eyes off it...

I looked away, which helped, but wasn´t enough to clear him from my sights: As a cat, just the smell was enough to make it´s presence known.

"A-anyway, Aoi Kurosawa, if-if y-you are gonna bring a-animals to school, w-warn the s-staff room.. I-I should g-go now..." I turned around, gulping.

@CandidFox @Salex

Aoi Kurosawa

Ooc: @Salex @Idea

Aoi looked up and nodded her head as she took his hand and stood up. Rubbing her eyes slowly before looking down at their teacher and nods slowly. "Hai....." She said and yawns slightly. The bird on her head woke up and chirped slightly, it even yawned before looking around. Until it saw the cat and some how chirped mischievously.

'Useless cat! He will never catch me from this guardian angel!!'

The small bird seemed to snuggle closer to her head and continued to sleep. Meanwhile Aoi looked back at him and tilted her head slightly. "Sutibun-kun?? U-uh...Is it first p-period already?" She asked softly as she wasn't completely awake yet.

CandidFox said:
Aoi Kurosawa

Ooc: @Salex @Idea

Aoi looked up and nodded her head as she took his hand and stood up. Rubbing her eyes slowly before looking down at their teacher and nods slowly. "Hai....." She said and yawns slightly. The bird on her head woke up and chirped slightly, it even yawned before looking around. Until it saw the cat and some how chirped mischievously.

'Useless cat! He will never catch me from this guardian angel!!'

The small bird seemed to snuggle closer to her head and continued to sleep. Meanwhile Aoi looked back at him and tilted her head slightly. "Sutibun-kun?? U-uh...Is it first p-period already?" She asked softly as she wasn't completely awake yet.

SUTĪBUN AREKUSANDA

"hmm..." he said as he looked as his watch in his left hand "nope, it isn't the first period yet, in fact you can just roam around for a while or do what you do, sleep" he said jokingly, he then fiddled around inside his coat and took out a handkerchief "here, use this to clean yourself up, you can keep it" he said as he then turned around and bowed before the teacher.

he then started to walk again, particularly now he realizes that he has a kendo class, he usually only attends the class to have a spar, as his skills with a bokken or in this case his cane was already top-notch, he had lightning-speed reflexes, great hand-eye coordination and a sturdy eye, with those skills he can even block a flying bb bullet if he can see the gun itself and the sound of it firing. he walked into the kendo class and said
"sorry i came late, so who's sparring against each other?" he asked

@Kiroshiven

@CandidFox

@Idea

@Pyosimros

• Mai twitched when the student boy president tried throwing her rank around. Although Mai didn't like it, she'd already moved schools a bunch back in the day because of Ayaka becoming a problem. Now this girl was threatening her. She turned and saw her holding Kuro yet again. I'll kill this bitch. Mai reached for her scissors as Ayaka stepped in between them.

"Easy now. Presidente, my sister was just reminding you that those kinds of actions are against school rules. And as our most loved president yet, we wouldn't want you to lose your position. RIGHT MAI?" Ayaka emphasized the last part as she tried to lessen the murderous intent coming off of Mai's very being. Ayaka placed her hand on her sister's shoulder, but Mai merely pushed Ayaka away, with some kind of in human strength.

"Put Kuro down Momoe Onohara, or I won't be held responsible for what happens to you." Mai pulled out her scissors and twirled them about with obvious practiced skills as she rotated them between fingers and even threw them to the other hand. Her eyes were filled with hatred and jealousy as she continued emanating the pure hatred and intent to kill towards the student body president.

@Stamper @One Mean Ghost

Kokoro Niekawa

This. School. Had. Better. Be. Worth. All. The. Effort. Coming. Here.

Step.

Pause.

What a building.... Just like other schools.

A blank stare, then a raised head.

"Hello new school! I shall be the newest student who transferred here after being horribly expelled from my old old old old old school! I will make this year the greatest year of my life! No matter how boring the school year will be! Amen!" She blankly and monotonously shouted, while dragging a large wheeled suitcase and her floral blue book bag. This shouting formality was a tradition for every time a new school year begins. It was strange, but the Niekawa family who lives down the street didn't pay much to it. Hopefully this school year will be as said from her own lips. The hot vampire sticker that glued onto her decorated bag smirked as always, showing the beautiful pearly white fangs. Ah, one of her favorite dramas that she used to binge watch. The creepy bald dudes were the most preferable characters in the show. The other characters were predictable, but the plot was intense with violence and... Supernatural beings. Will a school ever have the abnormal like the great dramas?

Kokoro reached the entrance, setting down her bags and pried open the door. This was the beginning of her new high school life. Let it be memorable. Her fingers touched the leather handle of her large suitcase before dragging it inside with her body.

@Anyone

"Oh, it's you."

Chakku flinched, giving the floor a shocked look. Th-That sounded like...j-just don't look at her chuck! Yeah! Girls don't seem judgemental if you don't look at them, right? A-And besides, he didn't look THAT pathetic, right? "Do you mind stepping a couple of feet back, you're body odor is rather.....smothering." ...OK, he asked for that one. Doing as he was told, she soon reminded him of the magazine, causing him to blink and looked down to see it was still in his hands, causing him to jump. He must've picked it back up before running after the troublemaker, but the question was...WHY?! Shaking even harder, he rested his head against the bookshelf. Well, good job, chakku. You finally made a fool of yourself. At least he lasted a we-...was that...a violin?

Chakku remained silent as the music played on, still shaking, but the sweating having been gone and the tense feeling now slowly going away until he felt...empty of it. Chakku narrowed his eyes. He heard this from somewhere...was it from an anime he watched. Or maybe from a videogame? Whatever it was, it was a bit...soothing. This wasn't exactly his favorite type of music, but he'd take whatever he could get to just calm down in the slightest. And it worked...even if he just looked at the floor the entire time. The song was soon over, and after a few more words from the girl, he heard her walk away, causing him to finally look up to see he was alone. Noticing the magazine still was in his hands, he flinched...and then sighed, knowing he had to do something to get rid of it.

After going over it several times in his head, he stood up and walked out of the music section. Looking around, he spotted the library volunteers before looking down with a blush and pushed up his glasses. Slowly walking to them, he stopped when their shoes were in view, causing him to gulp. Shaking, he slowly held up the magazine. "P-Please..." He said with the stutter that never really seemed to go away. "P-Please g-get I-It a-away... " he stuttered, hoping they would take it before he threw it and ran out of the library from embarrassment.

@Kiroshiven @T h e F o o l @Idea

MASAMUNE SHOTA

Only the great and revered Kami-sama knew what Shota was doing, the male hanging out in the high school courtyard all by his lonesome. There was a manga held between his hands, the pages worn and browned from its age and use. Even so, he never tired of it, playing the current scene out in his head like a movie as he predicted - or recited - each coming line, each following panel.

>

"Matou-kun, you're scaring me..."

>

Heart beat... Heart beat... All sound has fallen silent, the main characters caught in a section of time that would never continue from that point onward.

>

"Kimia-chan, I'm not Matou."

>

Tremble... The fear is settling in, breathing is becoming difficult and the world is spinning.. The hope for everything to be a dream, to be a lie - it's clear that it isn't something so wishful.

>

"O-of course you are..! How could you not be?"

>

"Not the original Matou, of course."

>

Click... It has settled in the main protagonist's head, but she has to deny it. Accept it, and her whole world would cave in with the next turn of the page.

>

"What... What are you talking about..? Of course you're Matou-kun! You were always Matou-kun!"

>

"We've all been dead from the start, you know."

>

To be continued. . .

<

He really couldn't get over it, closing the volume in his hand as he leaned back. His back touched the wall and allowed him the optimal position for freaking the crap out, flipping the pages swiftly against his fingers. His mother never continued the series from that point on, which led Shota and other fans of 'Anata. . .' to eventually believe that the ending was titled as a "to be continued" for effect. Instead of being a hook for the next volume, it was just the conclusion which left everything open to interpretation. Probably.

His own mother wouldn't tell him what it meant, or what was intended to happen. Which sucked.

The raven headed male looked at the thin watch on his wrist, brow furrowing lightly as he judged the time. Class had yet to begin, but he wondered if he should make his way or not... Probably... Maybe... Most likely. But moving definitely sucked, so it definitely took him a while and a good ton of cumulated motivation to get to a standing position, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder before going off on his way.

Aoi Kurosawa

Mood: Slightly awake

Ooc:

Aoi just took the handkerchief and watch him leave. Looking down, she placed it in her pocket and fixed her hair before leaving the tree and walked somewhere else. She decided to wander around, noticing that alot of students were outside talking. 'Seem like they're having a good ti-' Her thought was cut short when she saw a small group of people near the blossom tree. It seems that tension was rising between them. Aoi knew better than to join in, so she left and searched for another.

As she walked, Aoi saw an empty bench by the entrance and sat down. The tree was shading it from the sun, making it a good place to rest. She took the small bird from her head and petted it softly as it shivered from her touch and chirped.

Fishball.full.653234.jpg

Kokoro Niekawa

Ah. She just realized something.

Her sticker was scraped off by the door!!! The main vampire of her drama show!!! Kokoro kicked away her bags and calmly bent down, one foot holding the door open. It was only a couple feet away... Just a few. She stuck her arms out, stooped on one knee and reached for the smirking piece of decoration. Ah, his face would make ice cream melt... But she preferred his brother, who had more character.

Luckily, his brother was on her wall of violence and not on the ground, waiting for his guardian to save him from the dangerous forces of nature that will await to destroy him if his savior doesn't rescue him this instant. Kokoro decided to crawl now, her foot still pushing on the door. She mustn't let this door close! Any time now, if the bell rings, it may automatically lock and she will not have the good school year she had promised from her lips. Tardiness is forbidden, unless if it was for a really good reason, like battling an evil, blood thirsty, flesh tearing werewolf. Her fingers wiggled forward.

"Vampire-sama, I'm almost there! Soon you'll be where you belong! On my bag! Where I'll keep you forever safe!", She huffed with no expression. The sticker flew farther.

Frustration was about to blow up inside her. The wind decided to attack Vampire-sama and throw him from her reach. Kokoro face palmed. Nature was the mother of b-- Oh! OH! OHHH!!! Her sticker child landed safely on the toe cap of a peer's shoe! Oh, what a relief. Wait. It wasn't a relief if he fell off and got stepped on.

"Um, Stranger-kun! Over here! Hello. Can you show me your feet?"

@Hoki

MASAMUNE SHOTA

Everyone knows that wild Shota-chans don't respond very well to sudden interactions. This was one of those instances. Dark eyes shifted over to the owner of the voice that called out to him. The girl that threw her voice about seemed greatly interested in something on his person - was it his bag? Of course not.. Maybe the horror/mystery manga in his hand? No, the focus was much lower than that... Maybe his shirt was untucked, or- or maybe his shoes were scuffed.

She asked to see his feet. What.

Shota stopped his walk, eyebrow raising curiously. "Feet..?" he repeated, looking down at his shoes. It was only when he started to look down that he considered the fact that a certain female was trying to pick on him, to call him gullible when he looked down or something stupid like that. Thankfully there was actually something on his feet that would undoubtedly spike someone's interest; a vampire sticker.

Surprisingly enough, he recognized it. If memory persisted, it was from one of those dramas his mother watched religiously during the times when she was SUPPOSED to be working on her storyboards. It was considerably engraved into his squishy brain because she also got a lot of merchandise.

Gaze flickering upward, he decided that this interesting girl - crawling on the ground with her foot as a damn doorstop, arm outstretched towards a certain point - only wanted to see his feet for the hot vampire stuck to his shoe. Shota had yet to respond, crouching down and carefully, CAREFULLY, removed the sticker by the slightly upturned side. He didn't tear it (that'd grant this girl permission to tear him) and kept it in place between his index finger and thumb. The raven haired male then started towards the other, soon holding out the sticker for her to see and/or take. "Was this what you wanted..?" Shota asked, tilting his head in question.

Kuro in kitty form hadn't seemed to have reacted all that much to the situation. But he was a cat after all. She wasn't entirely sure how they did react. But, how she loved them. Momoe had to resist the urge to snuggle him even closer despite the current situation. She did feel guilty for threatening the second year rep until she did the same thing. The girl had the audacity to tell Momoe what to do with someone who Momoe had been with first. Kuro could just as easily make his own decisions and she felt the soft rumble of his purr beneath her palm. She ran her fingers through his silky fur and gently stroked beneath his chin. If only she could own animals where she lives.

Momoe was fully prepared to retort to a comeback the rep likely had coming but seeing the threat of physical harm in her eyes, the malice on her face, and the way she held her razor sharp scissors, Momoe stumbled, wondering how to handle something like this. Usually this was up the disciplinary committees ally and Momoe was truthfully all peace. She liked to get along, not to fight. So if the scissors did pierce her skin, there was nothing she could do about it but cry out for help. Some student body president...

Instead of backing off, Momoe tried to muster her courage and held her chin high. She did her best to hide the fear in her eyes and instead challenged the girl with them instead. "You wouldn't dare..." She murmured. She could recall a time she might have considered Mai and her friends. Apparently, Momoe was very wrong. What should she do? Fortunately, the captain of the Kendo team strode up and saved the day. He stepped in front of her and protected her. How kind. Or maybe he just didn't want a dispute. Either way, she was distracted by his ears, wanting to reach up and touch them. Momoe almost got so carried away, she had reached up to actually feel them when he turned and spoke to her.

"Ahh...! Arigatou!" Momoe said softly, quickly, trying to pretend like she wasn't caught almost attempting to touch his head. He was probably too tall anyway. Why had he come? She had known him to break up fights before, but wasn't he supposed to be at the kendo dojo? She wasn't sure what else to say to him. Other than maybe it was dangerous for him to get involved. But considering he had just helped her, she did not want to scold him for it.

"Are you alright, Kuro-kun?" Momoe asked, looking down and talking to the feline in a warm, cutesy voice, nearly forgetting he was also human too.

@Kiroshiven @One Mean Ghost

jisoo.jpg

Kuro may not have seemed to move, but his whole body had tensed at the sign of the scissors. His eyes flashed, the color in them changing to red, but given his diminutive form, it likely went completely unnoticed. Thankfully, someone else stepped in before he had to take any action himself...

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, and when they opened once more, they had returned to their golden color. He looked up as Momoe-Chan spoke to him. "I'm fine... It's not the first time I've been on the wrong side of someone with a weapon, Nyaa~" He mewed, looking from her to the kitsune. "I suppose I owe you one meow." He remarked as he yawned a little bit.

Kuro often came off as lazy, one of the last you'd expect to get into fights. On the one occasion a fight had involved him, however, the others involved were all sent to the hospital, despite the fact that they had been armed and Kuro had not been. Or at least, that was the rumor. No one had been around to see the fight other than those involved, and those involved had been from another school, so it's not like they were around to verify. The only reason the rumor even started was because someone's uncle or other was a police officer that investigated the case.

"It must be almost time for homeroom. I'm starting to get sleepy, Nyaa"
Kuro yawned again rubbing his eyes on his paw.

SUT?BUN AREKUSANDA

One%2BPunch%2BMan%2B-%2B01%2B-14.jpg

he watched the whole fight, he tried rushing there but came too late as the fight stopped. he saw kuroneko "kuro" kouuun and momoe onohara, two strange names if you asked him "kuro-kun you all right?" he asked, he then faced momoe "Mind telling me what happened momoe-chan?" he asked

if you saw sutibun he was usually always dressing appropriately, professionally and neatly, he wears a suit with a tie, black pants and a belt, his clothes, suit and pants seem to never wrinkle, his tie was blue, his inner clothes white and his suit and pants pitch black, he looked like a businessman

as usual he was twirling his cane while talking, he scans the area for anything odd, he saw another person, and also the new girl, nothing much else has happened. he could have easily beaten the girl using scissors with his cane, what can a scissor do? apart from stabbing "you really do get into trouble a lot do you?" he said

@Stamper

Kokoro Niekawa

She carefully swiped her paper child away from the male fellow who had kindly rescued him from an unpredictable torture that was about to occur. Kokoro kissed Vampire-kun's tiny face and placed him on her forehead, her thumb rubbing the sticker so he'll stay on. Safe! Mother Nature can't touch him now! She slowly tilted her head up so she could meet the stranger's gaze. The blank stare had washed her face clean of emotions, if she performed any. This was one of these abnormal habits she possesses when trying to interact or socialize with another being. It was too strange and may be very uncomfortable for others who tend to see it as creepy...

"Thank you. You saved my baby." Kokoro crawled away from the ground, lifting herself up to her feet. She clasped a hand in her lap and bowed, her dark hair slightly covering her forehead. "I'm open for any of your favors you need to accomplish at any time."

She fixed her posture back into her standing position, the sunlight reflecting off of the vampire sticker. It made her feel shiny. Like a star. "My name is Kokoro Niekawa, first year. I just transferred schools. Who are you, kind fellow?"

@Hoki

MASAMUNE SHOTA

Oh, so she was a transfer. Not that that...you know, explained anything. However it allowed for some kind of justification; she didn't seem like all the other students of the school, so it only made sense. A first year, too, one that was apparently promising to aid in any favors he may need to ask sometime. Definitely a kind gesture, to be sure. She straightened from her bow and asked him who he was.

At the very least he knew his manners, bowing back to her but not as deeply as some might've expected in return. "Masamune Shota, third year," the raven headed boy responded, soon straightening out of the action, "Nice to meet you, Neikawa-san." He would continue to stand there, tucking his book back into his bag before returning his attention to her. Truth be told, he thought Kokoro wasn't that bad - first impression wise - and she seemed nice enough. Part of him had a bajillion questions but the more overpowering part told him to keep his trap shut. "Is today your first day, then?" Shota asked with a moderately curious tone.

_kancolle__harusame_render_ii_by_xandier59-d7wl26l.png

Shizuka Yoshida

Location - Gymnasium

Tags -
@T h e F o o l

Zuka would be going off an socializing, though she had higher priorities.

She on her favourite bench. A bench, laid in front of an insanely pink sakura tree. Students seemed to be strategically placed everywhere to add a nice feel of welcomeness to the courtyard. They're neither too clumped, nor too spread out. Zuka wanted to enjoy this moment to the best of her ability, wasn't like anyone would stop her anyways. The cool breeze swept past her, neither too hot nor too cold. The environment was just perfect.

Thump.

The sound of Zuka's bag hitting hard stone occurred as she began to narrow her eyes. She began rummaging through her bag, sifting through item after item. Sketchbook, knife, tablet... Ah! Microwaved bento. A hand was placed on the food item, and with that, Zuka began to slide it open.

Mmmm... Low priced, yummy, convenient, and the cause of my future death!

Zuka left no time to waste as she began to consume it as if it were her prey. Everything seemed to be perfect. Eating cancer food in front of a beautiful courtyard? Only the most insane individual would turn down such an offer. Bite by bite, Zuka felt happier and happier. It seemed like nothing could bring down her cheerful mood, until a baseball hit her clean on the side.

"Owww..." Zuka nearly dropped her breakfast from such an attack. Eyes closed, teeth clenched, hand placed on the point of impact; Zuka did anything to dull the pain. It only took a few seconds for the pain to dissipate to a point where she felt things other than pain touch her. The cool air, soft sakura petals, these sensations helped. Zuka slowly opened her eyes, one could practically see the flames in her eyes.

"
OKAY! WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THAT!?"

If anyone needed someone to play a dragon for a school play, Zuka would be the top choice. It was almost as if she was shooting flames in the general vicinity of where she was hit. A boy in the distance slowly raised a hand, fear clearly noticeable. Zuka would've already punched the guy, if some other person wasn't beside her retrieving the baseball.

"C'mon, he wasn't even throwing that hard Soul Devourer-chan. You've probably been through worse in that stick club you're in," he smiled slyly, juggling the ball with one hand. This seemed to only infuriate Zuka even more. That wasn't hard? Naming her 'Soul Devourer-Chan'? STICK CLUB!? Zuka never felt so offended in her lifetime. But alas, she can't let emotions consume her. She sighed, and in a split second, her attitude changed.

"Oh! Just make sure you don't do it again. If you do, there
will be consequences," she smiled sweetly, and took a silent step up, slamming her bento box closed. It was obviously time to move, and she recognized this. There was a chilling aura around her, even more sinister than her pissed off mood earlier. It felt like any wrong move, and she would throw a guy onto the ground and curb stomp him repeatedly. Zuka slowly began to walk away, with her bag carried in one of her hands. It was time to go to peaceful area number two.

~

Zuka expected a basketball game to be happening, but she was treated with an empty gym. In a normal situation, Zuka would eat here, enjoying a game. Now, it felt like everyone quit basketball or something of the sort. In front of her, was the only person who was there. He had purely red hair, though none would classify him as a ginger. He was slightly smaller than Zuka herself, and he was a pinch more tanned than herself. There was only one person who fit this description: Kuraun-kun. From past memory, he seemed like a nice enough guy.

"Whatcha' doing there Kuraun-kun?" Zuka shifted her upper body to be in his view, placing her hands behind her back. He seemed to be in a puzzled mood as well, likely due to the absence of...everyone.

Kokoro Niekawa

Masamune Shota? A third year? The name does ring a bell. Hmm. Had she met him before in her previous years? Nah, she would've remembered his face. "Yes. It is. And hopefully it'll be a good day and a good year. That is my long-term goal. And it's nice to meet you too, Masamune-kun. It's cool that you're a third year." She looked him over, trying to figure out his height and the stereotypes he would maybe fit in. He had those mysterious eyes that could you could drown and possibly die in, but he wasn't one of those dark and bruding male heroes. That was when she noticed something.

The manga book. Masamune Shota. Masamune Shota. Wait. Is he who she thinks he is? Masamune Shota? Isn't he that famous manga writer who created the "Bloodbath Secret" manga? The manga that contained many likable genres and one of the best scenes she personally liked? She blinked a few times and deeply stared at the hand holding the book. But he was so young! Just a third year!

"Um.. Can I ask you something?"
Kokoro rubbed the sticker on her forehead, her eyes now rolling up to look at his face. "How did you get the idea to create Bloodbath Secret? Did your inspiration come from an event? Or a drama? Or something like this?" She used a finger to point at her sticker.

@Hoki

MASAMUNE SHOTA

Kokoro seemed to be looking him over, almost as if she were a judge or something. He couldn't understand her reasons for observing him in such a way, listening as she responded to his question. To his surprise, she had quite the proper tone and a positive attitude about final goals than most he met did. Sort of polite too, at least with her mannerisms. Then she was staring, staring at something again on his person but not as far down as his shoes. Curious eyebrows raised, his gaze following hers before it fell upon the manga he had put away, the spine of its cover still poking up underneath the strapped top. Had she read Anata before? Did she recognize it?

"Um.. Can I ask you something?"

Her gaze moved up to his own, the raven headed male straightening a bit to match the intensity of hers. Next thing Shota knew, she was suddenly asking him questions about Bloodbath Secret; the idea, the inspiration.. Her interests and likes seemed to be clear to him from that moment onward. However, he may or may not have to disappoint her. It must've been his last name that hinted his relations, but Kokoro seemed set on the idea that it was he that made the manga. Don't get him wrong, he had always wanted to make a manga of his own (he actually had a few his mother was kindly able to publish singular copies of for him to keep and feel special about), but his genius had yet to match the level of his mother's.

Shota smiled a bit sheepishly, a bit apologetic about potentially crushing the first years expectations of him. His hand moved to the bag and brought back out the older manga, holding it in front of him to inspect himself.
"Sorry," he started to apologize with, "I wasn't the one to write Bloodbath-" Whoot-whoot, all aboard the train to disappointment central. "-that was actually my mother."

At the very least, he could answer the questions given, lifting the other hand to chest level and point the index finger upward.

"She did watch that show, though," Shota confirmed, "and often puts over-exaggerations of things from her life into the panels, so it could also be from an event."

Man, the disappointment express was really high-tailing it now.

proxy.php

Kododu remained in the silence of the gymnasium, although to be fair 'silence' wasn't really the correct term with the murmurs of the students and laughter of those outside. A few of the words were audible, but he wasn't truthfully one to eavesdrop enough to care to decipher what the students were talking about. The heterochromatic male searched through his bag for a jelly bean bag from 'Suu~ītokingusu' as a snack - having something to occupy him as he waited.

When he heard the door open, he quickly turned around to look who had arrived, dropping some of his Jelly Beans on the ground. His obvious expectation being Kirihara-kun when he found the slightly taller kendo member.

"Whatcha' doing there Kuraun-kun?"

"O-oh, hello there." His tone of voice leaking in some disappointment at seeing her instead of the basketball captain - still waving at the pink haired second-year. However, he wasn't 'supposed' to act so rudely, someone like him didn't get have the right to do act impolite with other people. When he finally realized his unmannerliness, he found himself bowing slightly towards Shizuka - his formal habits not going away even with his depreciation towards expectations. "Sorry about that Yoshida-chan. " When he lifted his head, he also lifted up his hand - a sheet of paper having his club registration request. "I was kind of planning to join the Basketball Club this year," Stating his plan for this morning. "I guess I was a little late to the party, nobody else is here." Not-so slyly blaming himself for being late and forgetful than anything else, which was more than contradictory to what he was doing right now waiting for someone that was already here waiting earlier. 'There is no waste to stay in case they come back' He said, justifiying himself, a rare occurance in the mind of an useless person.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" He said, his tone not as rude as before, closer to the more appropriate curious one. "Didn't expect you to be a basketball fan to be honest with you Yoshida-chan..." Kodoku briefly speaking his thoughts on the fellow second-year as he leaned against the Gym's wall, not exactly trying to mean any verbal harm towards her.

Tags:
@Pyosimros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back