• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An open world RP

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Look, I have to be honest here, I have always craved those roleplays where like we build a universe with all different storylines and maybe even span it for generations and stuff. And today for whatever reason I am really wanting to start one. And I haven't written in a while so I feel as though this might help me bring that writing desire back.

Basically, we both roleplay as multiple characters per thread. Which I hope is okay with you. It doesn't have to be several paragraphs per character it can be like a few sentences or even script-based roleplay ( example - Bob: *eats cookie* Yum).

So I don't really know how to start this off, maybe my character and a friend meet your character and their friend, and they all just start talking and we see where it goes from there. And like we can introduce more characters as the story progresses and maybe even come up with different storylines for all the characters. Look I just want to make a little universe with someone okay, don't judge me. What do you think?

And your characters DO NOT need a bio if they don't have one, we can learn more about the characters as the story progresses I am okay with that, as my own characters do not even have their bio sheets really filled out yet, unfortunately.

So if this seems interesting to you please feel free to send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back