• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern An oddly specific FxF search

Loud_and_proud

One Delta Ten Tango
Ok, so I'm gonna keep it short because the idea is vague and needs to be worked on. A quick disclaimer: romance is PG, everything else is NC-whatever, try me.

MC is an exemplary low-life high-key douchebag, a free mind sunken into self-destruction through various dependencies, a careless party-girl with rough attitude and assertive - if not aggressive - personality.
YC is completely different: always a pleasure to have around, responsible, caring, positive, unaware of the huge world of alluring dangers around her. Except when she meets MC a brief vibe of sympathy quickly escalates and turns from admiration into obsession, which MC takes as an opportunity to drag this sweet innocent thing into her world, starting with convincing her to get wasted at their friend's birthday party.

It's gonna be hella fun cause in the beginning everything goes fine, YC likes her new lifestyle and tries new things and MC enjoys being a douchebag, but then the realisation that they've created a mess and can't get out strikes them both heavily. So if you're into this sort of thing, 18+ years old and can do multiple paragraphs per post, please PM me so we can discuss the details.

A few important points:
- I'd prefer to not do character sheets. Let's improvise and get to know the characters in the process!
- I write 4+ paragraphs.
- I'm 18+.
- I would prefer you to start us off with a post, but it's not a must.

Again, PM me if you're interested. Have a good day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back