• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern an mxm wattpad romance type thing?

yourboibub

hey! so i'm pretty new to this site, but not to roleplaying!

i have been reading wattpad story after wattpad story for the past 4 months of quarantine and have decided to finally find somebody to roleplay such a cliche scenario with.

please note that i'm only comfortable with roleplaying the sub/passive role, i am not ghost friendly, love making aesthetics and playlists for characters, do not like one liners, and only want realistic face claims or descriptions.

some high school pairings i'm interested in (roles i want in bold):

popular guy x outcast
popular guy x new guy
best friends
bad boy x good boy
jock x tutor
exes
best friend x best friend's older sibling
country boy x city boy
closeted x openly gay

plots:

muse a's phone number was wrongly given to muse b, and with that, their story begins.

i am open to roleplaying on both this site and on discord, so please do message me if you're interested.

Last edited:
hey! so i'm pretty new to this site, but not to roleplaying!

i have been reading wattpad story after wattpad story for the past 4 months of quarantine and have decided to finally find somebody to roleplay such a cliche scenario with.

please note that i'm only comfortable with roleplaying the sub/passive role, i am not ghost friendly, love making aesthetics and playlists for characters, do not like one liners, and only want realistic face claims or descriptions.

some high school pairings i'm interested in (roles i want in bold):

popular guy x outcast
popular guy x new guy
best friends
bad boy x good boy
jock x tutor
exes
best friend x best friend's older sibling
country boy x city boy
closeted x openly gay

plots:

muse a's phone number was wrongly given to muse b, and with that, their story begins.

i am open to roleplaying on both this site and on discord, so please do message me if you're interested.
Allow me to PM you :) I like your plot here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back